Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance: Realistic-
pOoUmUV_0Xc.jpg

Anime-
IMG_7422.JPG

Name: Victoria Anndierson [Vicki or V]
Biometal: Model W
History: There's not much to divulge. Victoria grew up near the Business sector, her father having owned a small corporation there. Always busy with his work, Victoria's father wasn't really an active participant in her life despite providing all the basics for her such as food, shelter, and registration in a fancy private school. Ever the loner, Victoria became even more closed off from social interaction as a result of the death of her mother. The woman had always been sickly ever since the birth of Victoria and when she became pregnant with yet another child, her body finally broke down under the strain. While the baby did not live, Victoria always remembered what her mother had wanted to name him: Eli. Because of this, Victoria had the name tattooed in black ink on her inner wrist. As her life progressed, Victoria and her father became even more distanced, the gap between them driven wider apart with the death of Victoria's mother. Once she turned eighteen, she moved out without a word to her father and got an apartment at the edge of the city, near the slums.
Personality: Victoria is a bit of a cynic in all respects. She firmly believes in the pointlessness of life, but also sees the beauty of how humans strive to make their lives worth something despite the fact that it will all be meaningless in the end. She's a cold person, but also a curious one, tempted by new ideals and theories. She isn't interested in making friends, but recognizes there's a fine line between being apathetic towards others and being cruel. She prefers to display the former characteristic, mainly. Victoria often reads and quotes gothic poetry, and she tends to use sarcasm as a tool to keep people away which means she uses it every time she opens her mouth.
Extra information: Victoria is a heavy smoker, she gets antsy when she goes too long without a cigarette.

-Edit by Lusterless Nova-
Character was inactive for too long and is now removed from the roleplay.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm... I actually have a problem with the both of them. Mostly Kraveus because not only is his ability overpowered, but it is also a bit extreme. Keep in mind that i wanna keep this PG-13, and blood in pretty much all forms, is at least PG-16 if you ask me.
(If someone wants to complain about occasional swearing: Try to find one kid at this age that doesn't swear. You'll need a lot of luck to succeed.)
But even without that, the ability has one mayor flaw. It can't be blocked in any known way that does not require some sort of special training. I also imagine that pretty much all current characters would turn mad over time. I do have faith in them, but the mind is a fragile thing.

Kraveus is rejected.

Victoria isn't that bad. A dark background story, but with a slight shimmer of light. Her personality is good too.
What i don't get though is why you chose Biometal W for her. Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to ruin it for you. It's just that all Elements have certain Characteristics.
Wind is for the typical good guy characters, most of their time in a good mood for some reason.
Fire is best for passionate characters, no matter where the passion is directed to. (Sometimes not very bright)
Shadow may be a good choice for Victoria. A bit difficult with new people and a neutral mood, which is mostly considered negative, even though it isn't.

Last edited:
I was wondering, is what I did with my character's transformation allowed?
My thoughts on it were that since Caramon changed, the things he's allowed to keep in Reploid form change with him, and his selection of built-in items increases as he grows in power, and if he doesn't have anything else, he either learns a new, special sword technique, or he builds something either into his arm, or for his arm, that will change when he transforms.
Would that work, or should I scrap it and let you pick how all of that goes down?

Oh, okay! I changed Victoria's Model to "S". I hadn't really been thinking about the personality of the biometal in terms of correlating with its user/wearer before.

As for Kraveus, I agree that he should probably sit this one out given the rating. My old site used the term Pg-13 very loosely so I wasn't quite aware of the actual parameters it had. Sorry about that!

@Caramon Zero
I see what you have in mind there. Total freedom with your abilities is usually not wrong, but i have something in mind for the roleplay, which requires your and the other players' abilities to be limited a little. You'll be given new abilities once you defeat bosses, such as the current maverick.
However. Each player is allowed to customize their own equipment and give their Weapons and Armor new abilities. You can make the chain sword simply be the alternative form of the Z-Saber.

@Serenity Williams
Okay then. Victoria Anndierson, Model S, is accepted.

During the holidays, i have more important things to take care of, so i will be a bit distracted. Current plan: Blast the Maverick to bits (yes i am talking to all players but Caramon, who still have to arrive), get new ability, and then have a little break.

I see what you're talking about. Well, since when he Bio merges, he technically gets his genetic code rewritten, wouldn't it make sense to rewrite the information in his arm as well? And yes, for external devices I plan on using the z-sword as the power source if not the base. Such as the Buster shot in MMZero using the Z-saber as a type of infinite clip, yet still only able to fire so man shots at once, or the recoil rod being a pair of z-saber tonfa. The only real reason I wanted to use it like that is if he had to have something else, unless he had both of his z-sabers, that he had to have out alongside the z-saber, such as with this maverick, if he had to use the chain rod to swing across it and still be able to slice it with the z-saber without having to keep changing it. Does that make any sense, or should I make sure to say that he only has one saber that can change shape?

Hmm... S is taken noooooooo. And I was so hopeful on the first page.

Dibs on Model Weil- I mean W. If this is still open, of course. Also, I was wondering... Does everyone need to have 'found' the Biometals in-story or can there be an exception. I was just thinking that a Mr. Exposition could be really helpful to the new Reploids, and an idea struck me about Model W's biomatch already having received the ability to use R.O.CK., and instead he just arrives on the scene? And on a final note, does Model W's biomatch need to be a happy guy as you've described? I mean, Sage Harpuia was nothing like that...

I think his personality fits well with the character I'm planning, but of course, yours is the final word.

Not gonna lie. I feel like an idiot now. Not because the personalities, but because i forgot one important rule: People have more fun if they can create their characters the way THEY want them to. I'm sorry about that.
Serenity? Still want Model W? If you take that one, Katzenback will be able to take Model S.

And since the first chapter is about to be done, you two are allowed to already have your characters biometals, as well as the R.O.C.K. on System.

It's alright, you were trying to tell a story and make it fun, we just started doin' things on our own and kinds knocked it a bit off track from where you wanted it to be. XD

Mind if I join? Sounds like there is one Biometal left...

This looks pretty well thought out, Nova - room for another along with Pi? I'm open to being a Maverick, if that would work out / is available.

Oh, yeah, sure! I think the contrast between a happy-go-lucky Model W and Victoria would be interesting to say the least. Katzenbach, would you like to trade Models?

It would be my pleasure, miss Williams. I'll see what I can cook up for Model S.

Might help if I posted a sheet...

Appearance:
character_design__sci_fi_male_by_dualprodigy-d4zv3ko.jpg

Name: Cormag Barreton
Biometal: Model F

History:
Born into a family of soldiers, Cormag was expected to hold of the so-called family tradition of joining the military. Despite his interest from a young age at the ever-advancing technology of the world, he did uphold this. Cormag's soldier training saw him becoming rather less successful than other recurits for reasons not even he could explain. It was finally deduced to be some lack of inspiriation or enthusiasim for what he did, something met with criticism from his folks.

Then the Mavericks attacked, and his father, mother, every family memeber he knew ended up being wiped out in a massive raid from Maverick forces. Cormag's overwhelming despair turned to anger, pure rage at the Mavericks for being such emotionless fiends. Among the reserve troops attempting to quiet the upsurge, Cormag unleashed that anger at the enemy, busting down Mavericks with powerful, yet inexpert attacks with his weapons. The battle ended with most of the key Mavericks fleeing beyond the city limits, countless other pacified or destroyed, and Cormag rewarded for his somewhat brutish, yet valuable efforts.

Though he couldn't return to the military, Cormag instead endeavored to serve in anti-Maverick efforts. He eventually landed himself in the Metropolis Riot Police, endeavoring to serve and protect civilians. Now an incident has begun in the slums, and Cormag is rushing in headfirst, wrathful yet desperate to avenge what he has lost at the hands of evil.

Personality:
Tends to be rather gruff and serious, but can really express his caring when it comes to the pain of others. When dealing with Mavericks or even talking about them, his temper flares quickly. Through he is not the greatest soldier, his emotion is what strives him to always do his best.

Extra information:
Always carries his personal pair of Buster Shot handguns. On duty, he uses a standard assault rifle using armor-piercing rounds; he only fires upon Mavericks.

Hmm... It seems as though the Cat has arrived a little too late. The information of the first post isn't exactly up to date either. Mind for an exact summary of what is available?

Cormag Barreton, Model F, Accepted

I updated the Biometal list, and it seems like all are taken. Unless one Biomatch Player decides to leave the rp, it will probably stay like this.
Oh and @Katzenbach. Since you asked for it, Biometal S is reserved for you, BUT only for 24 hours from now (watch the time when i posted).

79176398159.jpg

Name:
Iscariot
Biometal:
Model S

History:
His most vivid memory is perhaps his most painful, etched into him to forever be seen in shadow or light. Once a security guard for an established electronics firm, the young man was betrayed by a friend, a man once held with much fondness both by himself and his young wife. Iscariot would be the only one of the young couple to survive once the night came to an end, and ever since he has clung to the haze of black, to remain unseen by the rest of the world as he hunted down his former friend, whom had found strength within an alliance of sorts with the Maverick forces. Time turned its back on him, and despite the seething hatred that turned pain into strength, he was merely man. It was on the precipice that divided life and the beyond that the enigma that was the Biometal, Model S, came to him. And the man was born anew. With the power of the Biometal, the fitting end he sought fell into place. But his own remain nowhere in sight. Where is it, his justice?

To this day, he continues to look for it, and he believes that perhaps it lies hidden within others'. But with the ghosts of his past still lurking within the darkness at his soles, the Mega Man of Shadows can never again be the man that was not Iscariot.
Personality:
Withdrawn and ruthless, Iscariot has long ago decided that the outcome takes precedence over the well-being of innocents in his vendetta against the wicked, but has realized himself that this stance of his defeats the very purpose of vanquishing injustice. However, deep inside, the man is an emotional wreck, and in ignoring the continuing deterioration of his mind, it has already begun to affect his body, and he looks much older than he truly is. He wants to believe that being chosen by Model S meant that he has risen above right and wrong, and with the power of the Mega Man in his hands he would eventually procure right as long as he kept to his convictions. However, the truth is only that he is too weak to acknowledge his faults, and it is this very weakness that enshrouds him in fear of the wicked striking him down in the end, if he were ever to show leniency. Upholding a silent and aloof persona, he is willing to work with others to uncover answers and reach common goals, but he is as of yet unable to interact with anyone else in a humanly manner, as a result of being unable to face himself in the first place.

Extra information:
While merged with Model S, his armor is noted to crack easily, and may fail to completely repair itself between uses...​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and by the way, that handbag Cormag has is filled with keepsakes from his old home and family. I figure Model F would be in that bag; it wouldn't be illogical to assume that some intrepid militaman might have found Model F before and endeavored to pass the honor down to his sons, right?

Well, I think I'm way overdue for a posting, I've just been trying to come up with a good way to come in. Victoria and Iscariot start with knowledge of their Biometals, correct?

The only reason I left my last post open ended was so someone could jump in and help, that way my character doesn't seem too overpowered by dismantling that giant thing by himself. XD
It just wouldn't be fair to the others if I had all the fun. XD
Maybe the Maverick Hunters could finish it off together in the most awesome way possible. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.