[R] Mission: Z [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T O B Y

Mentions: The group @JJ @RubyRose @Dakota K5 @Stryder
Interactions: Evie @VengefulPeanut

"Not at all." Responded Toby with a shake of his head. He was more than pleased to be given a task he could actually succeed in. Opening cans were much easier than any other task he could have given her. Embarrassing himself and hurting his pride was not on his agenda today or ever.

He moved to where she pointed out the cans and immediately got to work opening them, after finding a can opener, of course. "Spaghetti...It's been so long since I've had it." He smiled some, it cheered him up considerably, the thought of eating a somewhat real meal. Or close at least.

Yet, it didn' stop him from being worried. It was Evie, Dex and other military guys that had him feeling that way anymore. They were obviously nice people, really nice people. Though, they knew when to be tough which was the best type of people.

But the question still remained. What next?

His head perked up at the sound of the door opening, though, he didn't identify it as such. Nonetheless, it set him on alarm."Did you hear something?" He asked, hoping he wasn't being too paranoid. Then again, if he was just being paranoid, it would mean no trouble at all. And that was always and very welcomed.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Toby

Evie's generally idle expression dissipated to a concerned frown as Toby remarked on a noise. Not having heard it herself, she gave the question a level of skepticism but still made a point to take a knife from the nearby surface. "I didn't, no..." she answered, truthfully. Still, she wasn't satisfied with the prospect of simply disregarding the point. "I'll go check it out."

Knife still in hand, she moved back towards the reception. The chances of a stray infected wandering into the building was almost zero. A lot of them gave up on breaching the premises when they bounced off the barred front door. Still, if a wild animal or worse had found its way in through the back door, they might be in trouble. I really should have fortified that entrance, too, she thought to herself, making a mental note to do it in the near future.

Hearing footsteps in the corridor beyond the reception, a cold shiver slipped up her spine. Looking back to see if Toby had followed, she would gesture for him to take cover and hide, preparing the knife in her hand and concealing herself behind the desk. Please don't make this stabby stabby time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
On Person (Evie):
-
Kitchen Knife
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (6 arrows)
- Makarov PMM (4x 10rnd 9mm Magazines)

Backpack (Evie - In Room 107):
Items (3):
- Blanket
- Bobbie's P99 (4 rounds)

Water (2):
- Canteen (80%)
- Bottled Water x2

Food (1):
- Tinned food x4

Outfit:

[spoili]

LV5rtu9.jpg

[/spoili]​

Interactions: n/a
Mentions: n/a

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guiding the door shut gently behind her, Lacey pressed herself against a wall and waited for her breathing to slow and quiet. As her eyes adjusted to the dimness of the hallway, she held the knife in front of her, anticipating an attack but praying it wouldn't happen. When finally she could see, and no threat presented itself, she started to calm down. If the group of men had not been alone, or intended to return even, they probably would have left someone to guard the door or at least barricaded it. That seemed like the reasonable thing to do. So armed with the knowledge that she was probably alone, and could forage for supplies in relative peace, she moved down the hallway. Having spent many a night in a hotel room in her lifetime, she was fairly confident that the kitchen would be in this direction. But any supply rooms would be locked.

If the men hadn't taken the key with them, they would be at the reception desk. So, moving cautiously, taking care not to step on anything that would further injure her battered feet, she found a map on the wall and located the reception. It only took a few minutes to get her there, and she leaned against the desk, searching the room with wide eyes. "Keys, keys, keys." She whispered. "Where would I be if I were a key - heh, that rhymed."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACKPACK (LACEY):
Items: 1
Pocket Knife

Food: none
Water: none

Reactions: Hexatech
Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png
57292e687613d85cd4c1778558580de4.png
Locations: Shreveport, Hospital & Shreveport, Best Western Lobby
Interactions: Tyrese @RubyRose , Otto @Dakota K5 , Evie @VengefulPeanut , Lacey @JJ
Cecilio heard Otto come and give word for them to get going and he looked to Ringo slightly concerned. He knew the dog wouldn't be anymore useful for detecting infected and even that was risky. "Ringo Myesto! Ohranyai!" He said firmly to the dog. The shepherd whined loudly but obeyed and watched as his master set his guitar and medical bag near him after taking some things out. Ringo got up and sniffed around before settling back down near the bag and yawned resting his head on his paws to wait.

Cecilio pet the dogs head and quickly headed out with the others making his way to the hospital. Cecilio listened to Otto and stuck with Tyrese serving to keep their flank covered. Once they grouped up in the lobby Cecilio had a little more to say having some experience working in closed spaces. "I agree with Tyrese. We don't know if someones using this place or if someones here. I think we should stay together but if anyone needs to take point it should be me. I've got armor on and if I get shot then I'm not going to get killed. Hopefully." He stated calmly.

Cecilio thought of what they would need to grab and take from the medicine cabinet as well as if there was anything else they could use. "While we're here and now that it crossed my mind there's also a chance there's cans of food and if we're really lucky an armed security locker but I doubt we're going to get anything besides supplies." He said looking around. He did have to admit it felt strange and he was on edge as well. This place seemed off as he at least expected a few infected to be around or just rotten corpses.

Ringo perked his head up curiously hearing the back door open and his tail slowly wagged as he approached the reception. Then his nose caught the scent of a stranger and he backed off quickly training and instinct working as one. Ringo let out a loud bark and began to bark and howl a storm up. His ears were perked and his hackles raised as he bore his teeth and snarled. His master taught him not to attack unless he was in danger and as this stranger hadn't approached him yet he simply kept space between them. Ringo recalled the red haired lady was still around and he let out another bout of barking and howling hoping to alert her of the unwelcome guest.

--------------------------
Inventory

1x Colt Le901-16s
4x Rifle Magazines (4 loaded)
1x P226 Pistol (9mm)
3x Pistol Magazines (3 loaded)
1x Crowbar
1x Trauma kit (with Ringo)
2x Bottles of painkillers
1x 7 string acoustic guitar (with Ringo)
6x MRE's
4x kippered fish tins
5 lb's of dog kibble(with Ringo)
Assorted hygiene items
1x Large canteen (Full)

GM POST AGAIN
Featuring: Otto, Cecilio, Marcus and Tyrese
-

Marcus merely gave a nod but voiced no opinion.
-
"Alright, we stick together then. Keep an eye out for any human presence, I would rather know about others first before they know about us." Otto spoke in a quiet tone so as to keep his voice from echoing down the empty halls before looking at Cecilio. "We head to where the medication storage is, you Cecilio know what we are looking for so while we watch the hallways you grab what ever you can find. I don't care if it is something we are in immediate need of just grab it even if it is just a simple bottle of aspirin, we will be able to trade using anything extra we get." Otto spoke, he was more then sure that if they ran into another group of survivors that got the jump on them the lure of medicine may just save their lives.

-
They moved slowly down the halls. "I want tight trigger discipline, don't shoot unless we get shot at first if we encounter the living and let's handle the undead quietly." Otto said as he looked back to the group while they were moving. They found their way to the medicine cabinet but they faced a small issue, the cabinet was at a three way hallway intersection. The cabinet was built into the wall, the way they came from was a curved hallway, the hallway opposite the medicine cabinet was a strait stretch leading to another hall way about one hundred feet away while the hallway leading away from where they came from and the cabinet was a copy of the center hallway but only fifty feet.
"Alright, Cecilio get in the cabinet. Tyrese watch the way we came, Marcus watch the way forward I got the center hallway." Otto took a knee looking down his rifle at the end of the hallway.​

Reactions: Blythe
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Toby, Lacey (Collab with JJ)

As Evie clutched the knife tightly, listening to each and every sound that emanated from the nearby corridor, the unexpected sound of pattering paws and heavy breathing caused her to look to her right. Sliding forward, she looked over in the direction of where the dog would be emerging from.

"Ringo... shoo, shoo!" she fretted in a whisper, completely neglecting the approaching stranger. When the dog started to bark, finally coming into view, she began frantically waving her arms. "Ringo! Go away!" she ordered, her voice still hushed. Finally noticing that the stranger was on the desk, she slowly turned her head and gave an uneasy, slightly embarrassed smile.

Already halfway across the desk and so intent on looking for keys, Lacey didn't notice the dog until it was standing in the doorway, raising hell and looking, by all intents and purposes, like one of the Infected canines she had seen in her time on the road alone. Terrified, she scrambled the rest of the way up the desk, standing atop it and pointing her tiny knife at the dog as if that would do even the slightest bit of good were it to actually attack. Her head nearly brushed the ceiling, and her voice quivered when she firmly told the dog to go away.

And then she noticed Evie, a flash of bright hair at the edge of her vision. A startled yelp escaped her and she redirected the knife in the girl's direction, then back to the dog, and then back again, eyes wide with fear.

"Ringo, shut the bloody hell up!" Evie screamed at the dog, her eyes falling solely on the terrified woman who was now brandishing a knife in her direction. Up until that moment, Evie had been the terrified one and given how she'd been reacting to other people lately, it was a surreal feeling when she felt fully in control. Still, she was far from the most competent of girls under pressure. "Erm... I... uhh..." she groaned, struggling to find words. Her eyes fell back to her own knife. "I'm going to put this down, okay?" she asked, her tone reassuring before she let herself down. "Please don't stab me."

So the dog wasn't Infected? Lacey felt herself relax just a little, though the stranger and the canine both posed definite threats even if they were healthy. Having just been through what probably amounted to the most traumatic experience in her lifetime, she wasn't quite willing to put her own weapon down so quickly, but the thought of Evie being aligned with those men made her wary. "Are you with them? Those men?" She asked, inclining her head in what she assumed was the correct direction. "Are they keeping you here?" She didn't look like she was being kept against her will, but you never could know, right?

"Men?" Evie asked, obliviously. "Oh! You mean Otto and the others? Yeah, I'm with them but they're not keeping me here." Her eyes looked to whatever hiding spot Toby may have gone to find, hoping that he would be there to jump to her aid should she need it. "You're... not with anyone else, are you?" she asked, looking back to the woman.

"No... I'm alone." She stated, immediately regretting the words. If they knew she was alone, did that put her in more danger? Probably. "I'll leave. I was just..." Pausing, Lacey considered her words. Should she tell her about the raiders? If they stumbled upon this place just as Lacey had, this girl would be in danger, and she wouldn't wish that sort of thing on her worst enemy. Deciding to take a chance, she lowered her knife, still clutching it but keeping it at her side rather than brandished aggressively. "Is your group hostile?"

"Hostile..." Evie spoke, considering the words. "Well we have a pretty grumpy, half-dying man upstairs and a couple of stuck up ars- numpties. But we don't mean you any harm." She was unsure as to why she felt so... okay, with this woman. Maybe it was just a gut feeling or maybe it was the way that she clung to the knife like it meant her life or more. "What happened to you?" Evie asked, bluntly, unable to find any other words.

Lacey eyed Evie, still wary despite the woman's assurances. She did have hope that they were good people, even upon first seeing the men work together out in the street to keep each other safe - but the odds were still not in her favor and that made her uneasy. "There are... there are bad men out there. Chasing me, probably." Her voice grew quiet and solemn. "I didn't think there would be anyone here, when I saw them leaving." Again she gestured outside. "I was hoping I could find some supplies, food, or at least some shoes. But I should go - if they follow me here you'll all be in danger."

Evie's brow softened as she heard Lacey's admission, her eyes looking down at her worn and battered feet. "Toby, you can come out now," Evie said, before focusing back no Lacey. "I think I can help with the food part, at least. We're just preparing dinner. You're welcome to have some." It was clear the girl was shaken up. Evie was concerned about these 'bad men' she referred to, yet the only way to get more information was to have the girl calm down. If Lacey had been through anything akin to what Evie had experienced, then she'd never forgive herself if they turned her away.

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (6 arrows)

Items (3):
- Blanket

Water (2):
- Canteen (80%)
- Bottled Water x2

Food (1):
- Tinned food x4

Outfit:

[spoili]

LV5rtu9.jpg

[/spoili]​

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold and JJ
T O B Y

Mentions: ---
Interactions: Evie @VengefulPeanut | Lacey @JJ

Toby moved out from his hiding place from around the corner. Of course, he had set down the kitchen knife he ha been holding before making himself seen. He didn't want to spook the woman anymore than they already had. That dog especially must have scared her, he knew it frightened him a little too.

"The cans are all opened." He said rather cooly as a greeting.

Having heard the whole conversation between the two women, he was cautious not to come off too brutish or mean. The woman had obviously gone through a lot. And the people she ran away from, what they track her down? It was too much to think about at once, but he'd follow Evie's lead on this one.

"That means approximately, supper is half way done."

Yeah, he had no clue how to male spaghetti but the sauce was half the meal, so it shouldn't take to much longer. He hoped.

Last edited:
Cecilio & Ringo
57292e687613d85cd4c1778558580de4.png
Location: Shreveport, Hospital & Shreveport, Best Western Lobby
Interactions: Otto @Dakota K5 ,Evie @VengefulPeanut ,Lacey @JJ
Ringo kept barking and growling at the poor woman even when Evie tried to shoo him away though he did fall silent when she screamed "Ringo, shut the bloody hell up!" He responded with a whimpering whine and his tail going between his legs for a moment. His ears perked when he looked over to Lacey and slowly seemed to approach his tail swaying in a more relaxed way. He sniffed her or at least tried to the scents on her primarily seemed to be different from hers entirely. He let out a snort and a huff seeming to sneeze before he sat on his haunches seeming to calm down.

Cecilio nodded "Swear if someone shoots me in the ass." He said as he got his crowbar out and forced the cabinet open with some relative ease. He began piling the medications into his bags grabbing what ever was inside and just making sure nothing got damaged. Cecilio got to work on the other locked cabinet door forcing it and cramming the rest into the bag "Ok! We're clear. Unless you want to grab something else we might want to clear the hell out of here boss." Cecilio wouldn't mind if the scavenged more though he felt slightly uncomfortable being in this place longer than they needed to be.

Cecilio zipped up his bag and got his rifle back in his hands feeling much more comfortable when armed though the emptiness of this hospital still bothered him.
Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s
1x P226 Pistol (9mm)
1x Crowbar
6x MRE's
4x kippered fish tins
Assorted hygiene items
1x Large canteen (Full)

WARNING: POST CONTAINS MATURE THEMES

Interactions: Evie, Toby
Mentions: Otto, Tyrese, Marcus & Cecilio

Even with her warning, the girl seemed very unconcerned about the people chasing her, and that conflicted Lacey. On one hand, it could mean they were strong and prepared and willing to fight... and on the other hand, it could mean that they were just very, very stupid. Deciding to pray for the former, Lacey climbed down off the desk, eyes on the dog, who apparently at the redhead's insisting had agreed that she wasn't a threat. She froze when Ringo approached her to sniff around - Lacey liked dogs, but she'd only ever owned a pomeranian and the difference between that and a shepherd was a big one. Luckily for her, Ringo didn't rip her to shreds, and she followed Evie over to her companion, a young man - what had she called him? Tony? Toby? Something like that.

As they made their way back to the kitchen, Lacey was on edge. The thought that the men would be chasing her, could possibly have already tracked her here, sent chills up her spine, and every noise, every movement, caused her to startle until she was practically vibrating with fear. "How many of you are there?" She whispered, as if her voice could give away their position from blocks and blocks away. "When will your friends be back?"

BACKPACK (LACEY):
Pocket Knife

Reactions: Dakota K5
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Toby, Lacey

Making their way into the kitchen, Evie got swiftly to work. She unloaded most of the clutter that she had been carrying with her; the hunting knife on her belt, the makarov and the 4 magazines that she had barely stuffed into her pockets, her bow and quiver from her back. Maybe it was a stupid move to leave Lacey in reach of them while she prepared one of the gas cookers but she didn't get the feeling the girl was a threat.

"How many of you are there? When will your friends be back?" Lacey questioned in a whisper.

"I don't know," Evie answered bluntly, but not curtly, with a shrug. "You can relax, you know? You're safe now and I can promise I won't poison your food. I got all of my blunders with cooking out of the way in my first year. Doing January exams with food poisoning was not fun..."

Moving over to the recently opened cans, Evie passed a smile to Toby as a silent thank you. "Oh, Toby," she added as an afterthought, pouring the contents of the cans into a saucepan of boiling water she had prepared. "Could you go wake Dex and tell him that we're having a... erm... 'guest' for dinner." She smiled once more, an effort to encourage Toby to acquiesce with her wishes. She knew how Dexter could be and she would much rather have not been the one to have to tell him there was a new person in the group... let alone that she was going to be helping herself to some of their food.​

On Person (Evie - Nearby Counter):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (6 arrows)

Items (3):
- Blanket

Water (2):
- Canteen (80%)
- Bottled Water x2

Food (1):
- Tinned food x4

Outfit:

[spoili]

LV5rtu9.jpg

[/spoili]​

T O B Y

Mentions: Tommy | Bobbie
Interactions: Evie @VengefulPeanut | Dex @JJ

Toby looked back to her, hesitant to answer. Because, no, he did not want to do that. Waking up Dex, seemed like a bad idea. The man was very grumpy before going to falling asleep and in pain. And people tended to overreact or do rash things when in pain. Not to mention, the other man had it made it clear not to wake him up unless his life may be in danger.

"Uhh, sure." He obliged.

Refusing her would only take dinner longer to be done and maybe if he had something to eat he wouldn't bite his head off. also, by now, the antibiotics he took should have kicked in by now. So, he should have be better, attitude included, with the rest and medicine.

The brunette left the two women behind and stalked his way up to the room. He found Bobbie had put Tommy to sleep, by some miracle and she herself was sitting at the desk, carving into the wood with what appeared to be a small kitchen knife. She only looked at him once to acknowledge him, obviously to focused on her work.

So, he went over to the bed and sighed lightly. "Dex." He shook him, gently enough to disturb his wound, but enough to get him conscious."Hey, we've got another guess with us."

Interactions: Evie, Toby

Lacey nodded slowly, watching Evie move about the kitchen without a care in the world. It was, admittedly, a little disconcerting to see her act so casual in the face of a threat. If she even took the threat seriously. But it was also kind of relaxing in a way, she admitted to herself. After her last encounter with other survivors... this was very reassuring. They barely knew her and they were offering food and shelter. What more could she ask for?

A little security, maybe. She'd gotten in easily enough, and she was by no means a master criminal. Quite the opposite, actually. If the men did in fact decide to pursue her... well. She didn't want to think about that. So instead she just watched Evie cook, stomach growling in anticipation of a meal.

BACKPACK (LACEY):
Pocket Knife

Interactions: Toby

By the time Toby came to wake him, it had only been a little over an hour since he'd gone to sleep. His position hadn't moved, and aside from Hero making himself comfortable on top of the duvet, curled into a tawny ball of fur, nothing had changed. Dexter had always been a heavy sleeper, and with the help of the medicine that Cecilio had so kindly identified for him, he had absolutely no trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. So even though the length of sleep had been shorter than he'd wanted, when Toby shook him awake under Hero's cautious gaze, he was at least a little rested.

Squinting against the harsh sunlight, he sat up, rubbing his face. "What? Another... huh?" Still a bit confused, he just stared at Toby with a blank expression, finally waving him away with a grunt of acknowledgement. After the boy left, he stood, stretched, and quit the room with Hero on his heels. Not quite sure where he was supposed to be going, he went next door, to Evie's room, twisting the doorknob and going inside. There was no one there, and he started to leave, but spied the stash of water she'd salvaged from the boiler.

Grabbing a gallon off of the dresser, he retreated to Evie's bathroom, shrugging off his jacket and t-shirt, both of which were stained with blood. The bandages around his torso fell away next, revealing the wounds that Toby had stitched. Both holes were an angry shade of red that even the bruising around them couldn't hide. The stitching was so swollen that the thread had nearly disappeared, encompassed by a wall of flesh. Pulling the hunting knife from its sheath, and having the foresight to take another of the Meperidine pills ahead of time, Dexter cut the stitches, groaning in relief when the pressure was relieved almost immediately.

It was painful, but after the last couple of days, it was next to nothing. Once the stitches were removed, and the wounds could breathe, he started cleaning them, squeezing out the infection as best he could even though that hurt twice as badly. He used the water to flush the wounds once he'd done all he could, stealing one of Evie's tiny bars of hotel soap and lathering his abdomen and the wounds with soap before rinsing it again. It looked much better now, since it was cleaned and fresh, even though the skin around the wounds was still red from the infection. He used the rest of the tiny soap and gallon of water for an impromptu shower. Good thing I'm used to field showers.

Once he was finished, he tidied up Evie's bathroom the way it was and left the room, now relatively clean and refreshed. He didn't bother with his shirt or jacket. They'd just rub the wrong way and risk infection again. He'd have to go find a new shirt later. The exit wound, the bigger of the two, had started bleeding again, only slightly, but he dabbed it with a wad of toilet tissue and continued down the staircase carefully, as his depth perception seemed a little off. He figured that it would be best to let the wounds air out until the other group got back with the first aid kit. Or had they left it with Evie? He couldn't remember.

"Hero, find Evie." He whispered to the dog, and the little staffy headed down the hallway. Dexter followed, blinking away a bout of dizziness, until they were standing in the doorway to the kitchen, where Evie, Toby, and, wait - who was that? He didn't know her name. Was she with them before? He couldn't remember that, either. Hell, it was like he had woken up in a different dimension. Brows narrowed in confusion, so he just said nothing about it, leaned against the doorframe, and brandished his knife in Evie's general direction. "First of all, that smells really great. Do you think you could give me a haircut with this?"

BACKPACK (DEXTER):
Items: 4
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (no rounds)
Glock G29 (13 loaded + 35 boxed)
Hunting Knife, with sheath
Bottle of Meperidine (11 pills)
Bottle of Penicillin (13 pills)
Otto's Canteen (empty)

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Toby, Lacey, Dexter (ディックスタ・エターナル)

With Lacey becoming quiet and Toby dealing with Dexter, Evie got on with cooking the meal quite quickly. The ambient rolling of the boiling water served as a quiet soundtrack to the otherwise silent room. Evie's eyes occasionally drifted back to the dark-skinned girl, optically analysing everything about her, trying to figure out what she could. There was something about the way the girl held herself that seemed familiar; the timidness, the shaky voice and the general sense of paranoia, it all gave light to a grim nostalgia. In a way, Evie knew everything the girl had been through without even needing to ask.

When Toby returned, Evie simply assumed that Dexter was awake and would be coming shortly. "Food'll be done in a moment," she said, a honey sweet smile in accompaniment as her belly rumbled slightly. "Praise be to whatever god turns out to be real," she added quietly, giving the contents of the saucepan a stir. Her eyes peered up at Lacey from behind the counter, once more. "These bad men you were talki-" she cut herself off as Dexter finally made his appearance, brandishing a knife... topless.

"First of all, that smells really great. Do you think you could give me a haircut with this?" he asked. Aside from blushing slightly and becoming fixated on the sore-looking wound on his abdomen, Evie barely managed to let out a confused 'erm'. Shaking her head, she pulled herself together.

"With a knife? Erm... if you're not that partial to your ears, I could give it a go?" she said with a small snicker. While moving to continue her point with Lacey, the water in the saucepan threatened to boil over, bubbling up to the rim of the metal. "Oh shit!" she cursed, shifting the utensil off the hob and letting it settle. "Dinner's done, everyone. Alphabetti de la spaghetti. Bon appetit!"

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (6 arrows)

Items (3):
- Blanket

Water (2):
- Canteen (80%)
- Bottled Water x2

Food (1):
- Tinned food x4

Outfit:

[spoili]

LV5rtu9.jpg

[/spoili]​

Last edited:

Interactions: Otto ( @Dakota K5 )

There was a huge wave of relief through the big man's chest when he was promised that they wouldn't be splitting up. Good deal. These guys seem to have a fair head on their shoulders some of the time. Still the sugestion to split up... Sighing, Tyrese kept his wonderful new Mossberg at the ready, nozzle pointed down and away from his colleagues while they made their way through the hospital.

Flinching slightly at every squeak, every sound too loud for the surroundings, Tyrese did at least not pull the trigger on accident even once despite his twitchiness. When given the order to stand at the door and make sure they didn't end up trapped in the room -respectively, because it was with less words and Tyrese could be fairly imaginative- he stayed put with his gun up and leveled in the direction of danger, should danger appear. His finger was away from the trigger, but ready to move into place if needed.

"Ready when you guys are. The way is still clear over here." Tyrese declared.

---
Backpack:
Ziplock bag of ammo and small metal loader (22 bullets)
Bundle of rope (approx. 30 ft long)
Teddy Bear (belonged to his youngest son)
Keychain (his and his wives wedding rings, as well as pictures of his wife and kids in small plastic covers, and a multi-purpose tool)

On Person:
Machete with a sheath that connects to his belt on his left hip
Walther P99 AS (9mm pistol;Two Stocked Magazines, one loaded and one in his pocket; 15 rounds per Magazine)
Mossberg 590a1 (shotgun- 6 shot, 100 shotgun shells)

Food: 2 bags of Beef Jerky (he's been rationing it very carefully)

Water: Plastic Sports Waterbottle (half full)

Interactions: Toby, Evie, lacey
Mentions: Tommy, Bobby

Dexter shrugged, expertly flipping the knife point down and guiding it into the sheath. "Later then. I'd do it myself, but-" He raised his right arm to demonstrate and got about shoulder-high before he grimaced in pain even through the drug-induced feel good. "It's too long. It's annoying."

His attention was swiftly diverted at the mention of food being done, but he didn't move from the doorway, waiting instead for the gathered parties to divvy out their portions. "Someone wanna go get the kid, or..?" Quite frankly he still didn't care if Bobbie ate or starved, but Tommy needed a meal desperately. Even more than the rest of them. Eyes wandered to the dark skinned woman again, trying to remember if he knew her. The pills had numbed the pain, yes, but also his brain and he now remembered why he'd refused them on every other occasion before. Frustrated, he rubbed a hand across his eyes and blinked rapidly when it dropped away.

BACKPACK (DEXTER):
Items: 4
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (no rounds)
Glock G29 (13 loaded + 35 boxed)
Hunting Knife, with sheath
Bottle of Meperidine (11 pills)
Bottle of Penicillin (13 pills)
Otto's Canteen (empty)

GM POST
Featuring: Otto, Cecilio, Marcus and Tyrese
Mentioned: Dexter, Evie, Bobby and Toby
-

Otto nodded at Cecilio's and Tyrese's words. "I suggest we look for any survivors and before any of you protest hear me out. We're gonna need a larger group, we have a good number so far but one is a child, one is wounded and then we have three capable people still back at the hotel. We are going to need people that can be an away team like what we're doing and people who can stay where ever it is we are staying at the time but as it stands we only got Evie who is able to put up any reliable defense should something happen back at the hotel. She had training with her bow I would include Dexter but he's wounded, Bobby and Toby have no training and we got a child that's it."
Otto paused for a moment as he heard a sound, he looked down the hallway the sound came from. It was a hot minute before Otto was satisfied that it was nothing. "As I was saying, we need more people, people we can train or at least give them the ability to defend themselves when we go for supplies less we return to find where ever our home is at the moment and find all of the others slaughtered and an ambush waiting for us." He paused to take a breath. "That is the worst case but we must acknowledge that it could happen so we need more people so I say we sweep the hospital for any survivors." Otto finished with his argument as he looked to the others for their thoughts and reactions.
-------------
Backpack:
30-06 x 180 (18 boxes)
First aid x1 (partial)
Rifle cleaning kit x1
On person:
Canteen x1 (0/4 full) ((In Dexter's possession))
30-06 rounds x20 (Five in rifle, 15 ready to load)
1903A3 Springfield
Wooden club x1

Last edited:
ea31563239fece14551aba8ecd669300.png

Mentions: N/A
Locations: N/A

She has been walking for days having no real place to go. The days seemed to meld together these days, they were all the same. Wake up, travel and look for supplies, kill any infected she finds, then go to sleep. The cycle continued everyday and everyday she found nothing. It was like everyone had already looted the places. Even so she continued moving. Some days tho, she wondered why she was still continuing on only to think back on her parents and remember the love they gave her. These thought, these memories, they kept her alive, kept her moving.

Elizabeth could still remember what her father was like. His personality, his smile. He was her role model and the light of her mothers life. She knew she could sit for hours looking at the small faded photo in her backpack, remembering the days her father was with her, the days her mother talked to her.

Breaking from her thoughts she pushed open another door. The hospital she was in seemed empty but, she never let her guard down. Elizabeth didn't even know why she was here. It's not like she needed medical treatment, not that she would even know what to do, and she didn't need any medicine. So, why was she here?

Well, one reason could be because she was looking for water, something she hasn't had in a few days or she could be looking for food. The only thing she knew was she needed a place to stay at so she could scavenge the town. From her brief glances the place was empty or she believed it was. She could only hope someone would come along so she could have someone to talk to. The last thing she talked to was the fox she nursed back to health but, she had no idea where it went.

A noise from her right caused her to tense. Noises were a bad thing. It usually meant and infected was near. Pulling out her sword she creeping slowly to the cracked door, the shuffling noise becoming louder. With a quick look it was a women with blonde hair, obviously an infected. As quietly as she could she opened the door and snuck up behind the infected. With a sad look she plunged her sword into he persons back, right into the heart. Disgusted she pulled out her sword and let the dead body deciding to not dwell in case more showed up.

On Her
Childhood Katana
Colt 1911(3 bullets loaded)

In Backpack
Faded picture of her mother and father
Journal
A dull pencil
Small blanket

Food
1/6 granola bar

Water
None

Outfit
l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Toby, Lacey, Dexter (ディックスタ・エターナル)

"It's okay," Evie insisted. "He might be sleeping or something. I can take some food up to him after we've finished." Dolling out the food from the saucepan, Evie slid a couple of filled bowls down the counter in the direction of the others before filling up one for herself. It wasn't exactly the cleanest kitchen set-up they'd have to dine with, but it was better than nothing. Digging into the first couple of bites of her food, Evie let out an elongated sigh of relief. "I honestly forgot how good Alphabetti Spaghetti was," she said, her voice muffled slightly by the spaghetti which she repeatedly and hungrily shoved in her mouth. "I don't think I've eaten it since I was kid!"

Taking a moment to allow everyone to get to eating as quick as she had done, she propped herself up on the counter and rested her bowl on her lap, eyes falling back to Dexter in particular. "So, Mr.Muscle, what happened to the shirt?" she asked, her tone coy and teasing.

tumblr_mpokrguNdg1qljo1to1_500.gif

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (6 arrows)

Items (3):
- Blanket

Water (2):
- Canteen (80%)
- Bottled Water x2

Food (1):
- Tinned food x4

Outfit:

[spoili]

LV5rtu9.jpg

[/spoili]​

Cecilio Ledezma
Interactions: Otto @Dakota K5 , Tyrese @RubyRose

Cecilio did look slightly annoyed at change of plans mostly since it was sudden but he was at least decent enough to hear Otto out before giving his opinion on the matter. "No offense Otto but that's the worst plan change I've ever heard in my entire life. We're away from our allies, got something many people will kill for, and have god knows what around us. I'll agree for now but I'm not going anywhere near this Hospitals ICU area it's probably swimming with infected."

He made his counter points but he sure as hell wasn't going to leave alone knowing he was prime for anyone who wanted the medicine. "If we're going to do this then fine. Lets get our bearings and figure out where our search will start and end but no more than that. We start to hit a lot of infected we clear out. It's not going to do the group much good if we die out here or we bring back one of us to be put down like old Yeller." Cecilio said agreeing to the plan albeit offering at least some conditions. "If we do find someone we better be prepared for something as well odds are they might think we're the bad guys given how we're better geared than most survivors would be." He warned both Otto and Tyrese. "So find someone give them space and earn their trust." He told them having a bit of experience in meeting survivors.

Inventory
1x Colt Le901-16s
1x P226 Pistol (9mm)
1x Crowbar
6x MRE's
4x kippered fish tins
Assorted hygiene items
1x Large canteen (Full)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dakota K5
Status
Not open for further replies.