[R] Mission: Z [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
B O B B I E & T O B Y

Mentions:
Interactions: Dex @JJ | Evie @VengefulPeanut

Bobbie snorted at Dex's words and didn't bother to resist the urge of rolling her eyes. It was frustrating beyond belief. She was unarmed, and that was the worst thing possible to her, second to the fact that she had to shoot these people's leader, the guy in charge or whatever. It caused more than enough trouble than she wanted.

But just because she made an awful mistake, and regretted it, didn't mean she was going to be all syrupy sweet towards them, or him. Hell, why should she? They all knew what world they lived in, people did bad, very bad things, and so she didn't typically like, yet alone put her faith in, people. And at that time, in the state she was in, pulling the trigger did feel like the right.

"Well then, asshole, I suggest if you don't trust me with a firearm, you shouldn't trust me with your back turned either. You know. Just some friendly safety advice." The sarcasm was dripping from her voice, but she was so calm about it that there was a huge possibility that she was being completely and utterly serious.

Her eyes bore into his back for a short minute before she stepped ahead of them without another word and leaving Toby with them, sighing heavily. He did not feel easy enough with Dex and Evie to talk however he wanted with them yet. But his sister, she didn't seem to give two fucks who they were or what position they were in. They were lucky enough that she actually held her tongue two nights ago.

"She doesn't mean that. Or maybe she does. It doesn't matter because she's not going to do shit. We owe you guys and she knows it."

He rubbed the back of her neck tiredly. "Let's just get up and into the room. It's what actually matters right now. Do you need any help moving or?" He raised a brow at Dex, ready to lend a hand if need be. And still expecting rejection, because by now he could see a bit of what type of guy he was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dakota K5
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Bobbie, Dexter (ディックスタ・エターナル), Toby

Pulling Dexter from the chair was a lot harder than she had allowed him to see. She wasn't the weakest girl, at least not when it came to upper body strength, but she was by no means strong. The fact that he was barely able to support himself didn't help the matter much, either. She wrapped his arm around her shoulder, holding him steady. She raised an eyebrow in curiosity when he turned to look back.

"I don't think you need a gun." He growled, at Bobbie. "Obviously you don't know when to not pull the fucking trigger."

Ouch, Evie thought to herself, rounding her lips and squinting as the tension hung in the hair so thick you could cut it with a knife. In a way, it felt nice to not be the one getting the shit end of the stick from Dex. Still, though, that comment must have hit hard. Evie couldn't imagine Bobbie was going to take that well.

"Ready when you are, boss lady," he said, looking back to Evie. A small smirk settled on her lips.

"You know, I think that's the first nice thing you've said to me," she teased, slowly beginning to head forward. "At least for a while anyway." Still, the smile only sat on her lips for a moment as Bobbie stormed past, cursing at Dexter. Is that what I look like? she pondered. In a way, she could understand Bobbie's anger. After all, Evie stormed out in anger at the others and in fear of her own safety. She could only imagine Bobbie was feeling the same way.

"She doesn't mean that. Or maybe she does. It doesn't matter, because she's not going to do shit. We owe you guys and she knows it," Toby said as he caught up to them. "Let's just get up and into the room. It's what actually matters right now. Do you need any help moving or?" he asked.

"Erm... could you get the door when we get there. We'll put him in room 109 - it's still pretty well kept," she responded with a smile. If there was a time to accept an olive branch, now was it. None of them seemed interested in hearing her say sorry so the least she could do was try and be nice and avoid stepping on as many toes as possible. Besides, she felt a lot safer around the people that she was staying with than the hospital group.​

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (6 arrows)
- Makarov PMM (4x 10rnd 9mm Magazines)

Backpack (Evie):
Items (3):
- Blanket
- Bobbie's P99 (4 rounds)

Water (2):
- Canteen (80%)
- Bottled Water x2

Food (1):
- Tinned food x4

Outfit:

[spoili]

LV5rtu9.jpg

[/spoili]​

Interactions: Otto (@Dakota K5), Dexter (@JJ)
Mentioned: Toby & Bobbie (@MaryGold )

So okay, Otto's response had Tyrese feeling a little bit like a idiot but his gut was still twisting from the concept of entering a place that would have been filled with the diseased. Still, he was a professional and he would not show his fear outside of the comment he had already made. Which he hoped came off as cautious and not coward. He nodded at Otto to show he was still on board, despite his misgivings, and really what choice did he have? He really wanted to test out his new gun.

Are Otto and I the only ones who don't turn hostile? Well... and the one twin.. Toby, or Bobbie... but the other is hostile. Tyrese mused as he watched one of the siblings give a snappy reply about not being trusted with a gun. If they had shot Tyrese this conversation wouldn't even be happening so they should count themselves lucky -that is, if they had shot and not killed Tyrese. Big T does not suffer idiots. If you're gonna shoot someone, you best be aiming to kill or be ready to die.

"You just see about feeling better, Dexter." Tyrese said with a toothy grin because if he was about to die, he'd rather people remembered him with a smile. "Ready when you guys are." He added with a thumbs up to Otto, Marcus, and anyone else that would be joining them. Like the new guy Evie found.
---
Backpack:
Ziplock bag of ammo and small metal loader (22 bullets)
Bundle of rope (approx. 30 ft long)
Teddy Bear (belonged to his youngest son)
Keychain (his and his wives wedding rings, as well as pictures of his wife and kids in small plastic covers, and a multi-purpose tool)

On Person:
Machete with a sheath that connects to his belt on his left hip
Walther P99 AS (9mm pistol;Two Stocked Magazines, one loaded and one in his pocket; 15 rounds per Magazine)
Mossberg 590a1 (shotgun- 6 shot, 100 shotgun shells)

Food: 2 bags of Beef Jerky (he's been rationing it very carefully)

Water: Plastic Sports Waterbottle (half full)

Interactions: Evie, Toby
Mentions: Bobbie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bobbie's reply had Dexter's fists clenching, and if she hadn't stormed past them he'd have whipped around to give her another piece of his mind. But she was up the stairs and out of sight before he got the chance, leaving him only the opportunity to snort angrily and glare after her. "Don't you dare give her that gun back." He told Evie quietly, glancing over to look at Toby as he joined them on the wide staircase. He seemed to be the more... stable of the two siblings, and Dex wouldn't have had a problem giving him the gun back if he wasn't nearly positive that Bobbie would bully it away from him the moment Dexter's back was turned.

Seems like I have a knack for making women run off with my words. He thought to himself with a wry smile. Evie interrupted his inner monologue with a not-untrue comment.

"You know, I think that's the first nice thing you've said to me, at least for a while anyway."

"I wouldn't get used to it." He breathed in reply, reaching out to brace himself against the wall for a moment. He took a breath and wiped his cheek against his shoulder to rid it of the sweat that had beaded there. "I'm kind of a jerk if you hadn't noticed." He inclined his head towards where Bobbie had disappeared, though his malice towards her was not exactly unwarranted. Gaze slid to Toby when he offered his assistance, and Dex shook his head as Evie spoke, offering the doctor a pained smile in return.

"Alright, let's get this over with." He grunted, glancing at the nearest couple of doors to see in which direction room 109 was. Left it was, and down the hall they went, Dexter eager to get somewhere he could take a goddamn nap in the peace and quiet. Room 109 had apparently been unoccupied at the end of the world, and was empty, the bed turned up like it had been waiting all this time for an occupant.

He sank into the mattress with a groan of pleasure, laying back and draping an arm across his eyes. "Please do not wake me up unless the building is on fire." He instructed, using the other arm to free the Glock from its holster and setting it on the mattress beside him. "And even then, only if it will reach this room before the smoke inhalation kills me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACKPACK (DEXTER):
Items: 4
.50 Cal Desert Eagle (no rounds)
Glock G29 (13 loaded + 35 boxed)
Hunting Knife, with sheath
Bottle of Meperidine (12 pills)
Bottle of Penicillin (13 pills)
Otto's Canteen (empty)
Food: none
Water: none

Reactions: MaryGold
bB6Xzk.jpg

Mentions: Tyrese

Tommy had moved along with the group with next to no issues, he'd been intrigued by the movements of the members and how they had ordered themselves. Still, he remained close to Big T and refused to get anywhere near the dog at the front of the group, terrified that it would lose control and bite him. By the time the group made it into the hotel,Tommy was amazed. Part of him recognised it, the layout of the building even in the destruction of the interior. It had been the faint memory of a hotel he'd stayed in with his mother, Lucy, on their journey from home.

"Big T, are we safe here? There's a man sleeping outside with his face missing?" The young boy didn't quite understand death, not yet, and he didn't recognise it when it was right in front of him. "Do you think Mommy will be here?"

Clutching his T-Rex, Tommy waited for a response from his chosen guardian. The discussion became heated between the others and he narrowed his eyes, not scared this time, but feigning anger.​

• Love
Reactions: JJ and Blythe

Interactions: Tommy (@Angel_Cake )

Tommy's voice caused Tyrese to pause, and he realized he was going to have to tell the boy to stay here. There was no way Tyrese was risking the kid's life in that hospital, or everyone else's life bringing him along. But thanks to his soft spot for kids he had been fairly inseparable from Tommy. And could you blame him? He missed his kids, and had they been alive and he died he would hope that someone would have the heart to keep an eye out for them. Another war started in Tyrese's chest but he pushed it away.

"We're as safe here as we are anywhere, Tommy." Big T said gently, though his tone was a bit unhappy. He took a moment to kneel so that he wasn't quite as towering over the child, attempting to be at almost eye level. "I don't know if your mom is here, or not. She might be, and if she is she'll find you so don't go looking for her." He said, tone stern. "Little T," Tyrese said with a playful smile, "I am going to need you to stay here with Dexter and keep an eye on that grump. Can you do that for me? I have to go with some of the others to find medicine for Dexter, but someone has to stay here and keep an eye on everything. I'm trusting that to you." He said, before standing up and gently ruffling the boy's hair.

---
Backpack:
Keychain (his and his wives wedding rings, as well as pictures of his wife and kids in small plastic covers, and a multi-purpose tool)

On Person:
Walther P99 AS (9mm pistol;Two Stocked Magazines, one loaded and one in his pocket; 15 rounds per Magazine)

• Love
Reactions: ACasualBrit
4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dexter (ディックスタ・エターナル), Toby, Tommy, Tyrese

"I wouldn't get used to it. I'm kind of a jerk if you hadn't noticed," Dex said in response to her comment. She couldn't help but titter slightly as the two began to climb the stairs.

"You know, if you hadn't have said that, I never would have guessed!" she quipped, sarcastically. As the trio headed to the room, Evie wondered where Bobbie had stormed off to. Hopefully, the girl wasn't rooting around in Evie's room and personal belongings while she was helping Dex. God help her if she was. She allowed Dex to make his own way into the room and to the bed, fingering at her cherry blossom shaped pendant which hung quite openly without her jacket concealing it. "Wait a moment..." she spoke, a sudden realization striking her. "What about the child?" she asked, looking to Toby.

Not wasting any time, she jogged lightly back to the reception to find the child next to Tyrese. She approached slowly, allowing the child and Tyrese to finish their discourse. It came as quite a shock to the ginger-haired girl, how calmly and skillfully Tyrese handled the child. Maybe it was his towering demeanour or the fact that he looked like he could snap a child in half with just a thought, but Evie hadn't taken him for the paternal type. Putting a honey-sweet smile on her lips, she squatted down by Tommy.

"Hey, little T," she said, a small smirk lighting up her face even more at the adorable nickname. "You hungry? I've got some nice food I found left behind in the kitchen. How'd you like Alphabetti Spaghetti?"

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (6 arrows)

Backpack (Evie):
Items (3):
- Blanket

Water (2):
- Canteen (80%)
- Bottled Water x2

Food (1):
- Tinned food x4

Outfit:

[spoili]

LV5rtu9.jpg

[/spoili]​

B O B B I E & T O B Y

Mentions: Dex @JJ Tommy @Angel_Cake
Interactions:

To be honest, Bobbie could have just taken her weapon back despite what Dex said. But she decided against it...for now anyway. She didn't care if she gained their trust or not at this moment because the feeling was mutual. However, she'd play along for now, until she no longer had to. Or until she and her brother were secure enough to leave.

At the current moment, she was still too upset to be in the same room as them. So, she went her jolly way down the hall, to get a look around the hotel. And maybe even find something, anything, of use. She was sure they would be some left behind luggage, anything the inhabitants of the hotel couldn't bring with them.

There wasn't too much to find, but there were somethings. Not that she would dare to reveal them to Dex and Evie just yet. That asshole was already in a grumpy mood and honestly, she was unsure about the redhead. So, she came to join them after exploring other rooms, including the staff rooms.

"What are we supposed to while the other guys are out actually doing something?" She asked, upon entering room 109, carrying a backpack, not a very large one, on her shoulder. She wasn't asking anyone in particular, but her eyes moved to Dex then to Toby.

"Err..." Toby was unsure how to answer that. All he did was follow the orders, help Evie with getting Dex up the room and then he just sat down in the seat to the desk. Not daring to bother with either the child, because he wasn't very good with them, and especially not Dex. He was just as lost as his sister.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JJ
Otto Williams
Interaction: Marcus, Tyrese and Cecilio
-

He looked at the three he'd be going with to the hospital, he was confident in their success. "I figure we take the quickest route to the hospital before looking for alternate entrances should the front door be barred off." Otto said as he looked at the three. "I also think we should establish who goes with who should the need arise that we split into two groups since we got even numbers now, I suggest Marcus and I will be a group while Tyrese and Cecilio are their own group. If any of you have objections to this speak now so we can figure it out now rather then in the hospital." He paused for a second. "We may of course encounter infected or other people looking for supplies, I am of the mind that we avoid any larger groups we many encounter. What I wish to get a consensuses on is what we should do if we encounter a group that have things we need or may be hostile, as I just said I think we should do our best to avoid them but that is just me, so what do you three think?" He asked, Otto really didn't want to be giving orders and getting the group to agree on on method of their scavenging mission would help things go smoother though he hadn't seen anyone else so far in the city or rather signs of anyone other then the infected but as the whole fiasco in the Sci-Port showed that people seemed to be appearing out of the woodwork.
----
Backpack:
30-06 x 180 (18 boxes)
First aid x1 (partial)
Rifle cleaning kit x1
On person:
Canteen x1 (0/4 full) ((In Dexter's possession))
30-06 rounds x20 (Five in rifle, 15 ready to load)
1903A3 Springfield
Wooden club x1

Reactions: Blythe
Tommy blinked at the two people that approached him. On the one hand, he had Big T, someone he trusted. Then there was this new girl, the one that had run away earlier.

"... Mum's spaghetti?" He asked when she mentioned his favorite food. The grip on his toy loosened slightly as he reached for Evie's hand, easily taken in by a friendly face.

He didn't look back at Tyrese at all, too absorbed in the new lady that offered him spaghetti. It could've been his mum spaghetti... With his knees weak, arms heavy, he avoided vomiting on his sweater as Evie lead him to find his mum's spaghetti.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Stryder

Interactions: Otto ( @Dakota K5 )

Mentions: Cecilio ( @Derp ), Evie ( @VengefulPeanut ), Tommy ( @Angel_Cake )

It was good to see Evie treating the child with a little more empathy. It's very possible that the kid wouldn't last long, and there was no good reasons to grow attached... but was it so bad to make the kid's days good while he had them? And try to extend them just a little? Tyrese knew that he, himself, was getting caught up in attachment to the boy but come on. Big T and Little T? How cute were they together? And with Tyrese, it reminded him of better, more innocent times. Not of his own childhood, but of his kids. So he was glad when Evie distracted the boy and led him away. And he was glad that Tommy was giving her a chance.

Now, back to business. At the mention of working with Cecilio, Tyrese attempted to meet his eyes and gave a nod in his direction. He didn't mind working with him at all; as far as he could see the man was capable. Now, he wasn't going to go risking his life for the man, nor was he going to fall back into his arms in a trust exercise. But if they got split up and he had to have someone watching his back, he'd rather it be Cecilio and not someone less capable. And no, someone watching his back was not better then no one because some of those people could end up shooting you in the back instead.

"I'm good with working with Cecilio. Not interested in taking on big groups. Agreed with avoiding." He said. Hostile groups were more dangerous in Tyrese's mind then a group of zombies were. Zombies were predictable -so far- and easy to kill. But a man against you that still had reasoning and weapons? And add in that the guy may have a screw or two loose? That was a bad case scenario all the way around. And this isn't to say that Tyrese is a coward ready to run from any danger that came his way. He was just realistic in his risk taking.

---
Backpack:

On Person:

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Dexter (ディックスタ・エターナル), Tommy, Toby, Bobbie

"... Mum's spaghetti?" the child asked, meekly, looking up at her. Evie verbally stumbled for a moment. Dealing with the child made her nervous but on the surface she managed to at least seem calm. She opened her mouth but the words wouldn't come out. It took her a while, but finally settled on an answer.

"I suppose it could be something similar." She raised to her feet, offering her hand to the child. "We'll not know 'til we find out, though, will we?" she smiled. As the child took her hand, she tensed up slightly though she didn't want to show it. The memories of her past flickering back to the forefront of her mind, the sensation a grim nostalgia. "Let's go," she said, softly, trying to clean the images of the past from her mind.

When the two headed upstairs, she led Tommy over to Room 109 thinking to find either Dex or Toby to look after him while she prepared food. "Hey, does anybody mind watching-" she began to ask, cutting herself off when she saw Bobbie. She didn't know what it was about the girl, or why seeing her caused her to stumble, but still her eyes fell on the girl for a time before she corrected herself. "Can anyone look after Tommy while I prepare him some food?" she asked. "Anybody else hungry, while I'm at it?"

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (6 arrows)

Backpack (Evie):
Items (3):
- Blanket

Water (2):
- Canteen (80%)
- Bottled Water x2

Food (1):
- Tinned food x4

Outfit:

[spoili]

LV5rtu9.jpg

[/spoili]​

B O B B I E & T O B Y

Mentions: ---
Interactions: Evie @VengefulPeanut Tommy @Angel_Cake

"Not it," Toby spoke up loud and clear before is sister had a chance to say so. There was no way he'd be watching Tommy.Not that he had anything against the little guy. How could he? He was just a child and that was the biggest factor as to why he wouldn't watch him. And wasn't that they didn't get along, in particular, it was simply that he found them difficult and annoying on most occasions. And even more so during the end of the world.

"There. Now you have something productive to do." He shrugged his shoulders.

Bobbie glared at her brother, in inhaled slowly.

Watching Tommy wasn't exactly on her agenda either. Of course, she was less resistant to the idea than Toby was. She actually liked little children, their innocence was refreshing in a way. However, she didn't approach him while in the sci-port for those two days and...She continued to glare at Toby.

"Or you can help, Evie." Toby shrugged once again."Do you need any help by the way?" He asked the red haired women, raising an eyebrow.

"I'll watch, Tommy. I guess." She mumbled the last two words from underneath her breath. Brushing back the long bangs from her eyes, she crouched down in front of the boy."Hi." She greeted him softly, her expression softening just as much. This was the closest she had come to a smile since they had entered the sci-port.

"You look kind of ill." She noted a loud.

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Toby

"Hmm?" Evie said, her voice quite like a squeak as her eyebrows raised in no small amount of surprise. Perhaps it was just a tactical evasion to avoid being given the baby-sitting job, but Evie had not expected Toby to offer his assistance. "Erm... sure, why not? We've got a fair few mouths to feed so having an extra pair of hands would help," she smiled. Noticing Dex already far enough into the world of dreams one would consider him nothing short of a corpse, she let out a breathy chuckle. "It think it'd be good if we give Mr. Grumpy Pants some room anyway."

Exiting the room, she grasped the door frame and swung herself into a light hop down the corridor. She buried her hands into her pocket as she reached the stairs, looking back to Toby. "So... you got any cooking experience?" she asked, curiously.​

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (6 arrows)

Backpack (Evie - In Room 107):
Items (3):
- Blanket

Water (2):
- Canteen (80%)
- Bottled Water x2

Food (1):
- Tinned food x4

Outfit:

[spoili]

LV5rtu9.jpg

[/spoili]​

T O B Y

Mentions: Bobbie| Dex @JJ| Tommy @Angel_Cake
Interactions: Evie @VengefulPeanut

"I can cut things...Oh! And boil water." Toby answered Evie, trailing after her and leaving behind the other three.

He hoped that Bobbie would be fine with the child, Tommy, and didn't disturb Dex. He was sure that she was mature enough not to, and he wouldn't be waking up anytime soon anyway. But he also knew she wasn't very fond of him or anyone really.

He sighed."So, chopping and boiling water. In short, no, I don't." He shrugged a shoulder. Back then he was used to cooking instant and canned food, anything that was quick to whip up. So, adjusting to his new diet in the apocalypse had been relatively easy and not much of a change.

"May I ask what you guys are planning to do after he's recovered?"Toby frowned slightly jabbing a thumb back in the drecton they had just left. "Your group must have had some sort of plan before we, uh, met..." That was putting it lightly. "I apologize about that by the way."

Cecilio & Ringo
b279110537109996be51a2f5a9dc7654.png
57292e687613d85cd4c1778558580de4.png
Interactions: Evie @VengefulPeanut , Tyrese @RubyRose , Toby @MaryGold

Cecilio was at least glad to hear Tyrese agree with him on the idea of keeping things small and avoiding trouble he did look a little concerned to the child they had brought with them feeling the child wasn't doing so well. He did signal he would return getting his bag and following after Evie and Toby. He overheard them discussing cooking and he waited for Toby to finished before interrupting. "If you need some warm food i could give you one of my MRE's. It has a heating element and it might be enough to suffice the kid but if you need someone to cook I can probably do it as well." He said figuring it couldn't hurt him to offer.

Ringo was cautious but friendly as he approached the small child his tail wagging. He seemed to at least try and offer some comfort and attention as everyone else carried on their normal duties. He did also made not of all these new strangers especially of Dexter who smelled kind of like another dog! Ringo let out a soft whine looking to Cecilio reminding him that he was hungry as well still having food postponed due to meeting Evie. Cecilio looked to the dog and rummaged through his pack and set the MRE aside for Evie while serving Ringo some kibble which the Shepherd started to gobble up with excitement.

4nAuzQs.jpg

Interactions: Toby

Evie gave Toby a disarming smile. While normally she took pride in her cooking, she wasn't exactly rolling in fresh ingredients. If he could boil water and open tins? Well, he was in the running for masterchef with the current state of affairs.

"Don't worry about it," she replied, warmly.

"May I ask what you guys are planning to do after he's recovered?" he asked as the two headed down the corridor. "Your group must have had some sort of plan before we, uh, met... I apologize about that by the way." Approaching the stairs, a small frown crossed Evie's face. Yet, it wasn't directed maliciously at him. She opened her mouth to respond but was interrupted by Cecilio whom she had assumed had already left - a fact that caused her to jump slightly when she saw him and his hulking armour ascending towards them.

"If you need some warm food i could give you one of my MRE's. It has a heating element and it might be enough to suffice the kid but if you need someone to cook I can probably do it as well," he offered.

"It's fine," Evie declined, smiling politely. "You might need them at the hospital."

Proceeding down the stairs, leaving Cecilio to do whatever he needed to do, Evie cast her eyes back to Toby. "It's not my forgiveness you should be after," she said, finally responding to his apology. "I'm not the one with a big, stinking - literally stinking - hole in me. I mean, I can find you a nice can of air freshener to constantly spray on him if you really want to make it up to me." Once more, she offered him a smile to try and make him feel at ease. She couldn't pretend to understand how things had gone after she left the Sci-Port, but from what she could tell all Toby had done so far was try and make up for his sister. Surely she should be the one seeking forgiveness. "As for our plans? I dunno... we hadn't been together long enough to form one," she began to explain, entering the reception room and heading for the dining area. "We met on the road, hid from a horde and then took shelter from the storm in the Sci-Port. If it wasn't the apocalypse I might have thought I'd stumbled into some weird reality TV show," she chuckled.

She had already visited the kitchen numerous times to cook food for herself. Small canisters of gas had still remained there, able to power at least some of the utensils. A couple of light burn marks on her arms indicated the trouble she had getting them to work, though they were nothing too severe. "Here we are," she announced, holding her arms out wide to present the kitchen. "I left some cans of spaghetti on the side over there. Do you mind opening them for me?" she asked.

On Person (Evie):
- Hunting Knife
- Bow (6 arrows)

Backpack (Evie - In Room 107):
Items (3):
- Blanket

Water (2):
- Canteen (80%)
- Bottled Water x2

Food (1):
- Tinned food x4

Outfit:

[spoili]

LV5rtu9.jpg

[/spoili]​

GM Post: TO THE HOSPITAL!
Involved: Otto, Tyrese, Marcus and Cecilio
-

"Tyrese, Marcus, Cecilio let's go." Otto spoke aloud so the four could hear him. "We wait any longer and we won't need the medicine because we would of all died of old age." He remarked as he opened the door an streamed out with the others.
-
The hospital wasn't a huge distance away but it was far enough that Otto had them split into twos along the street, Marcus and Otto to the right while Cecilio and Tyrese took the left side of the street so each group could watch the others flank and farther ahead where they were unable to see. The trip to the hospital was rather uneventful, a few zombies had impeded their path to the the hospital but for most them they were able to wait out of sight so that the zombies just moved on while just a few had to be dealt with via knives and clubs. In all it took them about fifth teen minutes to get the the main entrance to the hospital and luckily the front door was open and unblocked.
-
As they cleared the lobby and regrouped in the center Otto started to get a bad feeling about this place, like something else was here with them. "Alright, I know I said we should split into teams when we got here but...i'm getting a bad feeling here. Now call me paranoid or whatever but I don't trust this, the front door was open and the lobby is clear of bodies undead or dead? Ya I ain't so hot on the idea of splitting up anymore and while it might take more time I would rather not get anyone injured." Otto finished before taking a breath. "Any opinions on this from you three?" He asked rather then just assume.

WARNING: POST CONTAINS MATURE THEMES

Interactions: n/a
Mentions: Otto, Tyrese, Marcus & Cecilio

Bare feet on asphalt was not a comfortable feeling. It was not a situation that Lacey could have ever imagined even in her wildest of dreams. Fleeing barefoot down the street in the midst of a storm, with only the clothes on her back - torn and disheveled as they may be - and the small pocket knife she had managed to steal from her captors. Her captors. Lacey looked over her shoulder but did not dare stop for even a second. It wouldn't be long before they found the man she'd killed. The man who had dragged her off into an alley because he didn't like to perform in front of an audience. The others hadn't minded.

Clutching the pocket knife so hard her hand hurt, Lacey switched to a diagonal path, running towards the buildings. She was a few blocks away, now, and the benefits of being able to hide outweighed the urge to put distance between them. They had a truck, somewhere, she knew. One of them had mentioned it, not bothering to hide it from her. But why would they? After they did what they wanted with her, they were going to kill her. She posed no threat to them.

The world had gone to hell, and she was a solitary sheepdog surrounded by wolves.

"Come on, Lacey. Think." She chided herself, yelping in pain as she stumbled and smashed her toe against the curb she'd been attempting to step on to. She stopped, lifting her foot to inspect the damage, and that's when she heard the voices. She crouched instinctively, freezing in place against an abandoned vehicle to try and make out the words.

"...the medicine because we would have all died of old age."

It didn't sound like any of her captors - no, this voice was low and smooth and had what she could only describe as a comforting timbre to it. Slightly relieved, her curiosity overran her wariness, and she poked her head up over the hood of the car, just enough so she could see. There were four men, moving, thankfully, away from her. They seemed trained. Maybe they were the police? For a moment, she debated going after them, asking for assistance. But while the old Lacey would certainly have done such a thing if she suspected that the men were some sort of law figures - as she gathered by the gear that one of the men in the back wore. But her last experience had made her wary, and as a result, she just stayed where she was.

While she waited for them to move far enough away for her to continue, Lacey inspected the building they left. It was a hotel. A lightbulb went off in her head - what if they'd left some gear behind? Or even some food? Her stomach grumbled at the thought of how long it had been since she'd eaten, and she made up her mind then. Waiting until they were out of sight, Lacey darted across the street and to the door that they'd exited. It was, predictably, locked, so she circled the building until she found a back door that required only a little extra wiggling to slide open, and she slipped inside.

BACKPACK (LACEY):
Items: 1
Pocket Knife

Food: none
Water: none

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Blythe

Interactions: Otto ( @Dakota K5 )

Mentions: Cecilio

Leading the way with Cecilio at his back, it was nice that there were no crazy events on the way into the hospital. It lightened the weight on Tyrese's chest a little. He was still cautious, and aware, but it just seemed like a good omen that nothing terrible had struck out at them. And it wasn't like the road had been too dead silent. There were some deaders... but nothing that caused a real sweat to break out on the big man. And then they were slipping into the hospital, and it was like pure silence enveloped them. Maybe it was Tyrese's concern about being in the hospital, but something just didn't feel right.

"Not that you can learn a lot from movies, but people die when they split up." Tyrese said, preferring not to. "And when on the job, things usually went better when the guards didn't split up. So my vote is to not split up." As if it weren't obvious that that was his vote. There was just something... not right about this place. It chilled Tyrese to the bones. Not that he was going to let it affect him- that's how you got killed. He wished he could just follow his instincts and leave but in for a dollar... he wan't going to ditch Otto and the others. A solo mission back could get him killed just as easily. "Let's just get in, get it done, and get out, yeah?"

---
Backpack:

On Person:

Status
Not open for further replies.