1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

qυeѕт ғor ғandoм croѕѕ-overѕ [υpdaтe]

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rowlet, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! This is a new version of my previous thread, which was deleted via request. Recently, I started craving Fandom cross-overs. One of my favorite key plots is cross-overs, so I couldn't resist! If you're interested, check out my list below! Additionally, more information about my skills can be found here.

Here is a list of what I expect from my partners:

Expectations:

Romance: Romance is a must for me, but it doesn't have to be the main focus. Additionally, I accept MxF & MxM only.

Canon: Please be willing to portray a Canon character!

No OOC: I don't expect perfection, but effort. (Research the character if you must!) I won't berate you if you make mistakes, but I don't tolerate blatant OOC-ness. (In other words, there is no effort at all.)

Switch: All MxM pairings must contain Switch characters. No strict submissive or dominant roles.

Paragraph Length: 2+ paragraph minimum. (No one or two-lining!)

Multiple Character(s): Please be willing to play multiple characters. (More than just main.)

Grammar: You don't have to be a grammar Nazi, but a decent understanding of grammar is advised.

| Key |

Red: Canon x Canon only.
    Sky Blue: Canon x OC only.
    Pink: OC x OC only.
    Orange: All dynamics are welcome.
    ♥: Craving this topic hardcore.
    ★: I have a plot in mind.
    ✿: Contains AU setting.
    ღ: MxF only.
    ♠: MxF & MxM are welcome.
    ☠: Mature themes (smut, gore, etc.) will likely happen in the future.

Warning: I don't do M in MxF unless I double-up.

Supernatural x Criminal Minds ♥★✿♠☠
    Supernatural x Walking Dead ✿♠☠
    Adventure Time x GenderSwap!Adventure Time ♥★✿♠☠
    X-Men x Avengers ✿♠☠
    Teen Titans x Young Justice ♥✿ღ☠

Rise of The Guardians x How To Train Your Dragon ♥✿♠☠

If you read my Expectations thoroughly, please add Idgit somewhere in your post. (I'll assume you didn't if you don't.)

2. Hi! I am interested in your Supernatural x Criminal Minds and Supernatural x Walking Dead (depending on the characters). But I'm an idgit so I prefer MxF

3. @Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty:

4. Could you do kind of a 3 cross-over?

Sonic x___________ being in Walking Dead Universe.

*Please note that I'm fine with there being any other game to fit in that blank. (GAME...Not a show) Sorry, people usually put something down like NCIS, which ticks me the f*** off.

5. @NeonMasterz:

Unfortunately, I have zero knowledge of Sonic. (I'm not much of a gamer, so I never played the game. Or watched the show.)

6. Well...maybe a mix of...hmm...Possibly FNAF mixed with Criminal Minds? *;^D*

7. I'm very familiar with the Avengers and XMen movie verse if you're still looking. I play all of the cannons from the Avengers and can probably do Logan or Eric pretty confidently from XMEN. I'm down for M x M for cannon or Ocs but it will probably have to be OCs to get a female character from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.