Quotes (we only talk in Movie Quotes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm so confused."
Vincent 'Vinnie' Barbarino
Welcome Back, Kotter

It's five o'clock. It's bitch raping time. - Predators

(Don't ask.....that video made me think of it.)

"There's a passage that I got memorized, seems appropiate for this situation: Ezekiel 25,17. The path of the righteous man is beset of all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of the charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee..."
- Jules,
Pulp Fiction

Last edited:
"First rule of Fight Club; You DO NOT talk. about. Fight Club." Fight Club (1999)

"Facing death is the ultimate test of character. I don't wanna die, but if I have to - I'd like to do it with a little pride."

-Commander William T. Riker, Star Trek, TNG, "Shades of Gray"

"Come with me if you want to live"

Kyle Reese, "Terminator"

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die..." — Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride

"Well, I reject your reality and I substitute my own!"

- The Dungeonmaster

"No time for the old in-out love! Just come to read the meter!" -Alex, A Clockwork Orange

"Oh, I know that. AND I knew you'd know I'd know you knew." - Mystery Men

This man...May truly kill me -Gone Girl

"You know why a gun's better than a wife? You can put a silencer on a gun." - Mr. Hertz, Shoot 'em Up

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?", Captain Jack Sparrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.