1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Romance, Action, Dark
Is anyone else here a former Quizillian?

I joined Quizilla back in 2008 (I was 13 at the time) and it pretty much introduced me to the internet in general. At first, I was just taking quizzes but then I was introduced to roleplaying and fanfiction as time went on. I even wrote fanfiction myself although looking back on it now, it sucked major ass.

Even though Quizilla had problems and frustrated the hell outta me, I was still very loyal to the site and continued to frequent it even after several of my friends on the site had abandoned it. Luckily I still communicate with them through e-mail.

Needless to say, I was pretty sad when Quizilla shut down on October 1, 2014. It pretty much took all of my memories with it and it was also extremely difficult for me to roleplay without it since it was the main site I used for it.

Luckily I've found this amazing site for roleplaying! Without Quizilla, I probably wouldn't have discovered roleplaying, fanfiction, or the internet in general. I know it's wishful thinking but it would be great to see the website come back or have someone make something similar to it.

I used to be a member of Quizilla on a friend's recommendation, but that was before I realized fan fiction and roleplaying was a thing (yes, forteen and had no idea what those things were). Though I dumped it for Wattpad on a fellow writer's recommendation and hadn't realized it shut down until I tried to go back to retrieve a story or two that may have been salvageable. Can't say I'm surprised.

I looooooved Quizilla. I can't remember when I joined, but I used it for at least two years in my younger teenage years. Made my own quizzes, posted those 'chapter' stories, put up some poems and such. I was so sad when they closed that site.

• Love
Reactions: SacredWarrior
Quizilla was more than just fun quizzes?

Yeah. There was a whole story section implemented before I joined because people were using the quizzes to post chapters to stories, so it was always more than just quizzes for me. I just thought it was nifty little feature than the actual point of the site until I realized otherwise. Then a poem and lyric section was soon implemented as well. But then, after I left, Nickolodian took over, redid the whole site and restricted material to PG, outright deleting stories in the process. Least to say no one was happy with that and the site had to close down due to lack of general interest and activity.

I think the only thing I'm sad over, is not being able to reread If I Was Your Wife, I Would Poison Your Tea. It's literally the only story I remember reading off that site xD I remember much of it to be honest besides the fact it was quite cliche, but I enjoyed it nonetheless :)

The only thing about quizilla i remember is that everyone passionately hated the question "what is your favorite color?"

Status
Not open for further replies.