Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Historical • Romance • Modern • Paranormal • Fantasy • Mystery
Hi! :3 As you can tell by the title, this is my request thread. This isn't for just one specific plot or craving I have, I'm going to post multiple pairing ideas, plots and kinks I would like to try.

Rules & Info:
  • Don't post in this thread please. Send me PM instead.
  • I strictly play as female. Don't try to convince me on playing a guy.
  • Hetero pairs only. Not into yuri or yaoi.
  • I don't play characters who are under 18 or over 26.
  • I don't rp outside of IWaku, so no emails or IMs.
  • I understand that not everyone has English as their first language, but please don't have spelling mistakes in every sentence.
  • No furries/anthros, zombies or weird alien creatures. Humans or humanoids preferred.
  • I don't like going straight to smut, I like build up!
  • If there's no romance, I'm not interested.
  • Genres I like are modern, historical, themes surrounding urban legends, some fandoms and I'm willing to try sci-fi.
  • If we're going to be doing a fandom based RP, I will only play as OCs.
  • I don't strictly play as submissive or dominant, I like to switch.
  • Here are some guys that I would love to have in an rp. ;)
Kinks/Craving:
  • Light bondage.
  • Blindfolds
  • Spanking
  • Incest (parental or sibling)
  • Werecreatures (Not strictly werewolves, can be any animal. Predatory animals preferred.)
  • Male Yanderes
  • Ménage à trois (m x f x m)
  • Biting
  • Guys wearing glasses
  • Orgasm control or denial
Oh Hell No!:
  • Rape
  • Feet
  • Celestial beings (Ex: angels, demons, succubi, seraphim, etc.)
  • Blood (Only if the rp has a vampire or yandere)
  • Gore (In a sexual sense)
Map Key:
= How much I want to do this RP. 5 is maximum, 1 is lowest.
= Idea I have for this pair.
Bold = My role.
Pair in Red = I've done too many of this pair.
Role in Green = Link to a picture.

Pairs:
  • Father x Daughter ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Brother x Sister ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Cousins ♥♥♥
  • Serial Killer x Victim ♥♥♥♥
  • Male Yandere x Love Interest ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Young Priest x Girl ♥♥♥♥ (This is actually based on a movie I have been wanting to watch.)
  • Werecreature x Mate ♥♥♥
  • Ghost x Human ♥♥♥♥
  • Vampire x Human ♥♥♥
  • Boyfriend x Girlfriend ♥♥♥♥
Fandoms:
The Slenderman Family:
  • Slenderman x OC ♥♥♥♥
  • Splendorman x OC ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Offenderman x OC ♥♥♥♥
  • Trenderman x OC ♥♥♥
  • Slenderman x OC x Splendorman ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Offenderman x OC x Splendorman ♥♥♥♥♥
  • Slenderman x OC x Offenderman ♥♥♥♥
Supernatural:
  • Dean x OC ♥♥♥♥
  • Castiel x OC ♥♥♥
  • Balthazar x OC ♥♥♥♥
Five Nights at Freddy's:
Plots:
Pair: Father x Daughter
Setting: Modern
Description: Her father had been raised with street smarts, and when he was 17, joined a mafia (or cartel). He became so trusted among the members and so notorious that when he was only 19 years old, he was given the position of the Don (or Don/Señor). He got one of the female members pregnant, but was left a single father at the age of 22 soon after the girl gave birth to his daughter, as she was assassinated by a rival once they learned how close she was to him. Things became incredibly dangerous when he was 25, and was forced to fake his murder, leaving his 4 year old daughter with her grandmother. The daughter is now 20 years old, and still believes that her father is dead. But one seemingly normal afternoon at a restaurant, she encounters two unfamiliar men that say that they were given orders to take her back to their safe house. There she meets the man she thought had been gone forever, and is obviously pissed off at him for lying to her, but they eventually form a relationship that escalates to very taboo proportions.
Note: I was thinking that this RP could end with a "sad" ending. Her father is caught and sentenced to life in prison for the crimes he committed (their incestuous relationship will not be known to the law) and my character goes to a therapist in order to get rid of her odd feelings. And if possible, there'd be a "sequel" where he escapes from prison and kidnaps her.

Pair: Brother x Sister
Setting: Medieval or Victorian
Description: The brother is a tyrannical prince that is about to take the throne after his father dies of his illness, but the people do not want him for being so cold and ruthless. They are asking for the king to give the crown to his daughter before he dies, as they think she is much more suitable and merciful than her male counterpart. But even if everyone perceives the prince as being evil (which he is), he has a big heart for his sister. He treats her like a wife, but that is because he happens to be in love with her. Will his sister accept his feelings, or will she run off in disgust with another beau?

Pair: Young Priest x Girl
Description: This is pretty much the plot for this pair. Except my character would be 19, not 16.

Pair: Serial Killer x Victim
Description: The serial killer is mainly killing out of attention since he was deprived of it when he was child. He chooses my girl in order to make a "big finale", but after he kidnaps her and gets to know her, he realizes that he doesn't want to do this anymore.

Pair: Ghost x Human
Setting: Modern or Victorian
Description: My character encounters a ghost after visiting a haunted location, and discovers he died after being attacked by another man when he tried to kill the man's daughter and also discovers that he's a serial killer that killed her mother when she was a child. She is torn in between her love for him and doesn't know if she should forgive him.

Pair: Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Description: Our characters had been dating since high school and are now in college. But when my character gets into a car accident and looses her memory, your character has trouble in getting her to remember him. Soon enough my character thinks you're stalking her and is terribly afraid, but you won't stop in trying to earn her love again.

Hello! Because Iwaku doesn't allow sex scenes between members of different age groups, I've moved this to the Liberteen forum, where you can kink away without worry. :D Since I am an adult member I will not be able to see anything you post in this thread after I move it, but if you have any questions about why I moved this thread, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

• Thank You
Reactions: Galore
Still looking for RP partners!~

Status
Not open for further replies.