Quiet One is quiet...but still talkative

Quiet One

My God! It's full of Stars.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Genres
Scifi, some fantasy, Mature. Anything that gets my gears going. Not opposed to Yaoi or Yuri.
I will start with a hello, and that I'm technically not new. I've been a member before, once under this same name, but my internet access has been - let's just say dodgy. I remember some, but not all of the rules and how to start and join threads, but this site has changed a lot since I was first introduced. I doubt anyone remembers my previous time here, but to anyone who does, I'm sorry for suddenly stopping posts in your roleplays. Again, dodgy internet.

A little bit about myself. I decided on Quiet One because there aren't a lot of people around that I like to talk to. Most of the time I do my best to keep to myself. But I have a passion for writing and list it under one of my few talents, so I may get very wordy if given permission. I'm going to spend a lot of time looking around, seeing if I can find a roleplay I like. If anyone wants to talk to me...I'm not actually sure how you'd go about it. I guess post here or to my personal page.

...That's it. - oh wait! Just thought I might as well post the about survey. Hadn't thought of that.

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Please try not to use any, though I wouldn't be too upset with just "Quiet."

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm twenty years old, but should I tell you if I'm a guy or a girl?...hmm...Screw it, I'm a guy.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
I'm partial to an epic adventure from humble beginnings. My favorites are fantasy and scifi, preferably scifi so out there that it's practically fantasy and fantasy bound by rules that make it almost a science.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
I'm not sure I have a usual character. Sorry.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
Wolf packs eating Space Kittens, which then get shot by angry marines dancing to sparkling vampire disco balls.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Yeah...That's not gonna happen.

Hello, Mister Quiet!
I'm not sure that I like your ideas for wolf packs eating space kittens, but welcome all the same!
You should loosen up and sing your favorite song with me~ We none of us bite, I think? Unless you ask, but that's a whole different bucket of fish.
I adore fantasy and sci-fi and I hope to see you around there playing soon.
If you need help with anything, Community 101 (on the toolbar at the top) and Community Hub (one of our subsections on the forum) are both great places to find answers.
If you still need help after that, don't be afraid to ask!

I'm sorry; I didn't know you'd be one of the kittens in question. And I don't sing. Anyone who ever said I sing doesn't say it anymore because I've removed their vocal cords. Look forward to roleplayin'!

welcome back to the big happy family Quiet One :D

Why thank you! And I like the cat girl avatar. Meow.

14wa879.jpg

WOOOOOOO!

Welcome back to Iwaku!

Need anything? Send me a PM <3

Be awesome!

Hello and welcome back to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

Quite with a side of talk : ) Welcome back!