Quiet Horizon: A Caelo Usque ad Centrum (A Supernatural RP; STILL ACCEPTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Ahem- I've never even watched the show before. What is it about o.o

-Ahem- I've never even watched the show before. What is it about o.o
Well, I'll have to explain all of this to you tomorrow.

;-;

Because I have to get up at 5 in the morning and it's 9pm, at the moment. I just have to resist the urge to scroll through tumblr during work tomorrow.

Roger, will edit to proper standards.

I may be ballsy and make three people. Kinda got a fun idea for a 3rd character. I don't know, though. I had a hard time keeping up with two characters most of the time. Curse you, character ideas!

Just an idea (if this is okay with @Left Half of Lancelot ) I was thinking of making a prequel short-series RP focusing maybe on the gathering of the hunters (Group 1) and their relationships and feelings towards mysterious Sandy (and of course each other) leading up to this rp? It will in no way interfere with this rp or its plot, and will serve more as background/bonding of charries, and also some entertainment until next week. No big plot cookies, MacGuffins, or anything, just a "short film" style rp focusing on cases and origin stories.

Rainbow my post if you'd be interested?

I'm gonna more than likely finish the CS's tomorrow. Creative juices aren't really flowing correctly. Soooo, just to let ya'll know.

Just an idea (if this is okay with @Left Half of Lancelot ) I was thinking of making a prequel short-series RP focusing maybe on the gathering of the hunters (Group 1) and their relationships and feelings towards mysterious Sandy (and of course each other) leading up to this rp? It will in no way interfere with this rp or its plot, and will serve more as background/bonding of charries, and also some entertainment until next week. No big plot cookies, MacGuffins, or anything, just a "short film" style rp focusing on cases and origin stories.

Rainbow my post if you'd be interested?
NEVER.

I'm just kidding. That's like... the best thing ever. Honestly, not only will it keep you guys interested, it'll give you a really good handle on your characters and it might get those creative juices flowing. what am i doing up i need to work in five hours and i need my sleep omg If anything, I'm jealous I don't get to partake in it just yet. ;-;

By all means, this is an excellent idea and you have my permission/blessing/acceptance/something to do it. And if it sticks around for the entire week and you guys are still very much interested in RPing their backstories and those missions, then I'd more than likely hop in on it with a character of mine, as well.

When you create it, just PM me the link and I'll edit it into the top of the OP, so that people can find it easily. I'll probably make a legit Hunter that's not Percival, and he'll just be late to the party. ;P

Hm, what of the supernatural creatures? :o It'd be a shame to leave all of 'em out of the loop. Such as Lyk's soon to be Kitsune or Karissa. I guess that's my fault, since I don't explain how they exactly get together. Heh. That'll be something I mull on while I sleep.

@Ruby

It'll be a little while till the RP starts, so you definitely have time. Take as long as you need! There's no rush. ;D You got quite a lot down, though! :O

I get the same way, so don't worry. I'm still trying to get things to flow enough to finish Percival. XD

@Lykaon

Just know that, if you aren't feeling any one character, or you can't handle more than the ones you have, then I can either a.) kill them off so you don't have to worry about them any more or b.) we can make them an NPC and leave them in the bunker or c.) we can put 'em out of commission through creative means, but leave them alive.

@HelloBeautifulChild

I got the perfect idea for the whole Cordelia's mother, Percival, and all that stuff. It's gotta do with... well. Heh. It'll leave a perfect, PERFECT opening to give Cordelia her own personal arc and to give her opportunities for character development! It's... wooo, I wanna tell you but I can't. Omg. D;

@HellHoundWoof

You didn't necessarily have to change anything in his CS, I was going to bring the point up regardless. D; That small tidbit I found just reminded me to make it and gave me a smooth way of mentioning it to everyone. I'm sorry for using you. ;-;

It's quite alright, though. I really just meant concerning his equipment and stuff he'd have on hand. Of course, now that we have Adam and Sandy, I think it makes sense that they'd know more than he does in terms of how to defeat these beings. But, thank you regardless. Lol.

Last edited:
So, uh...would you hate me if I made my Kitsune Oliver Queen?... Lol​

So, uh...would you hate me if I made my Kitsune Oliver Queen?... Lol​
Like, the actual Green Arrow or like the actor who plays Green Arrow?

We have Cordelia Chase, so if I tell you no, we can't have him, denied, then I'd look like an ass. I don't mind it terribly, especially since he doesn't have super powers like... at all. But, I definitely ask that you get creative concerning how he gets incorporated into the Supernatural World itself.

I don't mind adapting standing characters from other franchises, but just remember guys that this isn't a crossover RP. It's clear cut Supernatural. Adapting people like Buffy and Spike into it is definitely easier, since both shows are fairly similar. I'm okay with it because you're essentially making a new character out of them. Buffy can't be the slayer in Supernatural, so that means no special powers, no super strength, etc. But that doesn't mean she can't be a damn good hunter. She just isn't the chosen one.

In essence, yeah, go nuts with Oliver Queen. I'm very eager to see how you make him a Kitsune, though. That's a challenge in and of itself. Heh. Just make sure that things in his backstory that involve Superheros with special powers or anything in the DC universe that wouldn't fit in the SPN one be tweaked enough that they are. Things like Superman can be made into Deities like Hercules or some Norse equivalent or that Diana actually be an Amazon. That would decidedly make her more morally ambiguous, though, and she loses powers like flight and near invulnerability.

Oh, I forgot to put Amazons on the list for playable races. I'm gonna go ahead and do that.

And I may have made a big post about it, but know that I could condensed it to, "Yes, you can play Green Arrow, but make sure you incorporate anything outstanding from the DC universe into the Supernatural one, since this isn't a crossover."

I'm just awful and long winded and I'm sorry.

Last edited:
To be frank, it'd be really similar. His name and appearance, a few qualities here and there, but the backstory would be substantially different, aside from a few little bits here and there. I hope you enjoy the Green Arrow variant. Haha​

Yeah, of course. I'll most likely enjoy him, very much. XD I'm not a DC fan, though, I'm more of a Marvel one, so I probably would have liked Hawkeye better. Clint, my baby. ;-;

Anyway, yeah, as long as everything works within the Supernatural world. I don't think that's an issue, though, if you're gonna be using Oliver from Green Arrow and not Oliver from The Justice League, lol. Maybe he fought SPN version of the Flash too, you know? But like instead it was Mercury before he got killed by Lucifer.

I'm glad you chose Oliver and not like Starfire because then I'd have to decline unless you presented something amazing to tie her into the Supernatural universe. Like, you'd have to go through so many damn holes just to have her semi-reasonable in a universe like this one. Or maybe Raven. Raven would be intensely difficult to adapt to Supernatural.

Last edited:
NEVER.

I'm just kidding. That's like... the best thing ever. Honestly, not only will it keep you guys interested, it'll give you a really good handle on your characters and it might get those creative juices flowing. what am i doing up i need to work in five hours and i need my sleep omg If anything, I'm jealous I don't get to partake in it just yet. ;-;

By all means, this is an excellent idea and you have my permission/blessing/acceptance/something to do it. And if it sticks around for the entire week and you guys are still very much interested in RPing their backstories and those missions, then I'd more than likely hop in on it with a character of mine, as well.

When you create it, just PM me the link and I'll edit it into the top of the OP, so that people can find it easily. I'll probably make a legit Hunter that's not Percival, and he'll just be late to the party. ;P

Hm, what of the supernatural creatures? :o It'd be a shame to leave all of 'em out of the loop. Such as Lyk's soon to be Kitsune or Karissa. I guess that's my fault, since I don't explain how they exactly get together. Heh. That'll be something I mull on while I sleep.

@Ruby

It'll be a little while till the RP starts, so you definitely have time. Take as long as you need! There's no rush. ;D You got quite a lot down, though! :O

I get the same way, so don't worry. I'm still trying to get things to flow enough to finish Percival. XD

@Lykaon

Just know that, if you aren't feeling any one character, or you can't handle more than the ones you have, then I can either a.) kill them off so you don't have to worry about them any more or b.) we can make them an NPC and leave them in the bunker or c.) we can put 'em out of commission through creative means, but leave them alive.

@HelloBeautifulChild

I got the perfect idea for the whole Cordelia's mother, Percival, and all that stuff. It's gotta do with... well. Heh. It'll leave a perfect, PERFECT opening to give Cordelia her own personal arc and to give her opportunities for character development! It's... wooo, I wanna tell you but I can't. Omg. D;

@HellHoundWoof

You didn't necessarily have to change anything in his CS, I was going to bring the point up regardless. D; That small tidbit I found just reminded me to make it and gave me a smooth way of mentioning it to everyone. I'm sorry for using you. ;-;

It's quite alright, though. I really just meant concerning his equipment and stuff he'd have on hand. Of course, now that we have Adam and Sandy, I think it makes sense that they'd know more than he does in terms of how to defeat these beings. But, thank you regardless. Lol.
Group 2 is most welcome in the rp!!! Developing it now. TAKE YOUR BUTT TO BED!!!

@ch0sen1

NEVER! I'LL STAY AWAKE INDEFINITELY!

Man, I wish I could work on 4 hours of sleep like Dean does. Doing all that? How does he operate on 4 hours of sleep? Who doesn't, after fighting for his life against all of these things, just collapse onto a motel bed and sleep for an entire day? i know how, he doesn't have Castiel to cuddle with :OOOO

Reactions: ch0sen1
Before the Horizon.

Are you kidding me. *Dies* That's the perfect title.

Feel free to discuss whatever needs discussing in this here thread for the prequel. Things like potential cases, where everyone's character currently is, etc. I'll happily answer any questions needed, but don't forget that you can likely ask Chosen, as well. :D Thank you very much for this, by the way, I really love it.

And done or not with your CS, feel free to jump into it. I haven't found any glaring issues with anyone's CS so far and I trust you lot, so if you're stuck and having some difficulty with your character, jumping into the Prequel's IC may help you out, very much. Or it may hurt you, so be careful of that. If you're more comfy completing the CS, don't feel obligated to jump into the prequel.

• Love
  • Thank You
Reactions: 3 people

stephen-amell-laughing.gif

— Name —
Oliver Queen

— Age —

— Gender —
Male

— Sexuality —
Heterosexual

— Species —
Skinwalker

— Occupation —
Nightclub Owner
Bodyguard (Occasionally)
Blood Dealer (Secret)

— Appearance —
tumblr_nfpo97Xbvc1rjj6tno1_500.gif

Oliver is tall, well built, and quite athletic. His hair is usually kept short, and he typically maintains a well trimmed beard, or a simple groomed stubble. At times of rage or distress, his eyes take a fox-like appearance.

— Personality —
Oliver is somewhat restrained at times, doing his best to control and hide his naturally aggressive tendencies. He is polite and courteous to most people, while maintaining a moderately lighthearted disposition, and will often go out of his way to help people when he can. Much of this is due to his desire to atone for the way he had lived his life during his youth, in some vain hope that he could somehow restore his humanity that he never truly possessed.

stephen-amell-arrow-32-1431018847.gif

— Strengths —
Loyal
Determined
Analytical
Strong
Fast
Incredible Stamina
Gifted Fighter
Highly Accurate

tumblr_musd24AW071qk546lo1_500.gif

— Weaknesses —
Pride
Overconfident
Loneliness
Over-analytical
Ambitious
Silver

— Fears —
Being Alone
Cages

— Biography —
Oliver was born into a small Clan of nomadic monsters known as Kitsune. These beings required human brains to survive, more specifically, the pituitary glands. His parents and the others had no qualms with harming and killing humans to survive. They would prey upon travelers, but eventually, hunters caught wind of them, and moved in to hunt them. After two nights, only he himself remained, having fled.

For several years, Oliver had wandered, surviving only by picking off stragglers and preying upon homeless people, those who were less likely to catch attention. One day, he was captured by a strange human, a man who possessed magics that he had never heard of. He was put on some bizarre display, placed in what the human had referred to as the greatest collection of the supernatural in the world.

Interestingly enough, one day two hunters had discovered the place, and killed his captor. Finally free after several months, he sought to thank them, only to discover they were already gone. After finding his way out, he decided that he was going to try and find those hunters and offer to help them, discovering that he was slowly seeking the humanity thay they had displayed.

Unfortunately, his newfound freedom didn't last. During his travels, he had would up getting caught up in a conflict between hunters and another of his kind. He had begun questioning the methods his kind and others had been employing, beginning to believe that the killing of others was wrong. In time, the kitsune attempted to frame him and turn the hunter's attention on him in an attempt to get away.

Oliver clashed with the hunter, fatally wounding him while sustaining near fatal wounds himself. When he awoke, he was in the care of a young woman, whom he had very nearly killed upon coming to. She nursed him back to health, only discovering what he truly was after helping him initially. Whereas most humans would have fled or tried to kill him, she barely seemed frightened, and offered to help him as much as she could.

Over time, her Occupation allowed him to feed fairly regularly, only on the deceased, though. It wasn't as filling, and he occasionally felt a little sick, but it kept people safe. It was during this time that he became envious of humans, and sought to atone for his past methods and behavior.

A few years later, he found the woman dead at the hands of an unknown creature, and in a fit of rage slew several people. Upon awakening from his fit, he discovered the bloodshed, and ran away in fear and self loathing. He wandered for several weeks, the entire time being a haze. Since then, he found solace in living in the city, earning a living while doing his best to hide his monstrous nature.

Very few know about the last few years of his life, or his entire history in general. He has never revealed how he came about his current financial situation, nor his Occupation as a nightclub owner. Mostly so, how he manages to survive.

— Abilities/Skills —
Razor Sharp Claws
Superhuman Strength
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Stamina
Near Invulnerability

Martial Arts Trained
Escrima Stickfighting
Archery
Parkour

tumblr_nqo5lcvnhk1uzwxsdo1_500.gif

— Inabilities —
Advanced Math
Math
Firearms
Remembering Dates

— Equipment —
Bow and Arrows
Escrima Sticks
Throwing Knives (Silver)
Essentials (Wallet and such)

tumblr_mdlzzxpkn01qbl5bzo1_500.gif

Note:
I'm really sorry, I kind of fell off in his history, and I had a really hard time figuring out how to start it. I wouldn't mind suggestions and input on piecing his history together through other characters histories. Nor would I mind changing him up. Ugh. I feel awful for this lousy and poorly organized history. I'm sorry, all. :(​

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, he got likes. Maybe I didn't do so badly after all. Haha

Anyway, I think I'll hold off on making the third character. Maybe bring her in at a later time for some plot porpoises and such. I'll reveal now that she's a witch, just in case anyone would like to try and work that into any future plans or possible Interactions and such.

She'll probably be fairly neutral, but could help the hunters and/or monsters from time to time. Or both if and when the whole group gets together. Haha

YAY! If there is anything Cordy can do it's participate in character development, :)

Also, yes, yes, yes, watch Angel. Especially if you like Cordelia!
tumblr_n9xqeh7Q2z1qcdjubo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n9xqeh7Q2z1qcdjubo8_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n8l4a6vYfD1ryl2dpo1_250.gif

I left "the hunter" vague again as I did in bio for anyone with a hunter to be the one that fond Sandy/ slayed the vampire if they want to be, as Lancelot suggested there's many ways to tie characters to my bio so absolutely feel free I won't mind at all if it'll help you guys in any way.

For the prequel start, the case Sandy and "Hunter" are on their way to involves a town where witnesses say that they can hear a woman screaming furiously and violently at night, for the past three nights. Police even got together a search team in direction of the screams, and every night they come up seeing nothing, save for once officer, who could've sworn he'd seen a woman in white.

EDIT: Some hunters/creatures can already be there for whatever reason, hunters needing the knowledge and go to of just-discovered Sandy (who still has no idea why she's being sought after), or creatures taking refuge/solace until they hear of the attention coming their way.

Last edited by a moderator:
A call back to the pilot that started it all. When Dean's voice wasn't extremely deep cause he needs to show everyone how manly he is.

La Llarona! ;o

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.