Quiet Horizon: A Caelo Usque ad Centrum (A Supernatural RP; STILL ACCEPTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A call back to the pilot that started it all. When Dean's voice wasn't extremely deep cause he needs to show everyone how manly he is.

La Llarona! ;o
All beginnings came from some end :) just a small homage. With a twist.

Would you like me to go ahead and post with Adam in the prequel? It is just before they all got together right?

Would you like me to go ahead and post with Adam in the prequel? It is just before they all got together right?
Before and showing how they all know each other, basically origins on the group and their establishment

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm also just wondering how much info they have on stuff. Especially since I presently have him labeled as their researcher and an Intel guy. I kind of imagine him as the younger less Caucasian bobby singer. Haha

Anyway, think I'll do a post here shortly with him in that town. Probably have him searching for a hunter since he tries to avoid the labor.

I'm also just wondering how much info they have on stuff. Especially since I presently have him labeled as their researcher and an Intel guy. I kind of imagine him as the younger less Caucasian bobby singer. Haha

Anyway, think I'll do a post here shortly with him in that town. Probably have him searching for a hunter since he tries to avoid the labor.
Or maybe he's the one that called the hunter Sandy is with for her expertise?

Btw, if anyone wants to take that hunter slot feel free to put their character in, if not I'll just make an NPC

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
That'll work too. Adam could easily be the one to have contacted him about it.

Or maybe he's the one that called the hunter Sandy is with for her expertise?

Btw, if anyone wants to take that hunter slot feel free to put their character in, if not I'll just make an NPC
I guess Evan could take the hunter slot ^^ I'll have to finish him first though xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
By the way, feel free to invite anyone you guys feel would like to join a Supernatural RP! :o

And, also, Percival is all done and finished! ;D I am so tired. Omg.

@Everyone

If you would kindly look to the OP of this thread, I've laid out a floor plan of the bunker that the groups will be staying in. ;D It should hold 16 people comfortably, but if we get more than that, then Percy will just have to find a way to cram every body in. D;

Anyways, it's at the bottom of the post. I would adore suggestions from you guys on things I should include. I tried to include the essentials, but it's late here and I always have a weird time with these things. I tend to miss a few things and a few things I'd previously thought of often slip my mind whilst writing. If there's any ideas you have or any rooms you'd like to see added to the bunker, then I will gladly oblige. For now, though, since I won't have internet starting tomorrow/today, I'll make sure to keep myself updated on here and write down any of the ideas you guys have in my handy-dandy notebook and then will attempt to add them come this Monday.

Dun worry guys, just 4-5 more days until I can get everything ready and we can get this show on the road! Which is also five days in which I have time to refine a few things. Like the first mission/case.

To get us started and to give reason for group 2 to start assembling, I think I'll have you guys find Hermes first. ;D And then we'll go from there. Don't worry, I'm not winging it, I promise. I have the case laid out and jotted down, but I'm trying not to constrict it, so I'm able to adapt to any changes you guys will inevitably force me to make. That term used lightly, because I welcome those kinds of changes. I want to be able to adapt and be as flexible as possible, since this is a collaborative process. If I'm being honest, I value your guys' input on things far more highly than I value my own. If I valued my own higher, then I'd simply scrap this and write some fanfiction lol.

I'm still thinking about doing that latter part, but not with this and not because I value my opinions and ideas more in the long run. ;-; I'm terribly self-conscious, so I obviously hate everything I do.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna make my guy a lovely angel. But, I'll have time to mull things over in the next few days while I get everything figured out. I'm contemplating doing this stuff during work, but I'll probably end up reading goddamn Destiel crap and probably add Hartwin to the mix, since I found out how to download stuff from Ao3, so I don't use data and I use a minimal amount of battery life. I went on a spree the other day, so I have like... 20+ novel length fanfiction stories in my little iBooks app.

I'm a horrible person. *rolls around in Dean's self-loathing, denial, and adorable overcompensation* But you guys have to at least relate a little bit to my turmoil. I mean, how else am I going to get slow burn romance? Crappy Harlequins from my local grocery store? I'm not some 60 year old bitty looking for a cheap thrill. D:< And there's this fantastic author who writes amazing AUs and they're all like 100k - 200k long and it takes 3/4s of the entire thing for Dean and Cas to finally get their heads outta their asses. And I don't know why, but I THRIVE ON THEIR PAIN.

I'm getting lost in my mind here. Disregard like... well... probably half of this.

ANYWAYS, I hope you guys have an awesome time writing awesome things without me. ;-; I'll just be here... reading my fanfiction... and jotting down notes for our plot and my latest character.

Wow, this blew up and I'm so late, omigosh.

I'd very much like to join, if you don't mind~ Um, I should have my CS up soon (today/tomorrow, hopefully).

• Love
Reactions: Endless Cosmos
@Kitsune

We're still in the beginning stages, so no worries! XD You definitely weren't too late to join. I'll hopefully be able to conserve my data till Monday comes, but if I don't accept your CS before then, it's probably because I used all 5 gigs. ;-;

Anyway, take yo time! Even when we start I'll still gladly accept any who happen to stop by. ;D

Reactions: Kitsune
[spoili]
A N D R E W | C O L E | B R Y A N T
"I'm the lovable asshole that grows on you."

original.gif

— Age —
Twenty-two
(Is really seventy-six)

— Gender —
Male

— Sexuality —
Bisexual

tumblr_n7hvixPjvw1tepmtqo7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_nnbzyvFt4F1sla3su_500.gif

Species
Kitsune

Occupation
Part-time Model
Comic Book Store Clerk

Appearance
Andrew stands at a height of 5'11" and weighs about 152 pounds. He doesn't have a built and buff figure, which should be expected since he doesn't work out...at all. His body type happens to be slender and lanky. He's pretty gangly and can be awkward in his movements. Because of his mostly flawless, creamy skin tone, a lot of his other features stand out. His dark brown—sometimes mistaken for black—hair is always styled up in a messy quiff. If not, it's probably because he was too lazy or forgot to do so. His eyes are a light brown that glow with mirth and mischief. Hard-to-miss moles decorate the side of his neck and face. When experiencing a strong emotion, his eyes seem to begin to glow.

— Personality —
Small paragraph at the least.

tumblr_namdk6McBV1t27ahco1_500.gif

Strengths
Deceiving/Lying - A skill/strength that most would look down upon. Andrew, on the other hand, values it like people value money. Such a thing has gotten him out of many situations. Granted, some of the situations that he was in was because of lying, but, in the end, he was able to escape. Not only can he verbally deceive someone, he is also very good at putting up facades and acting.
Speed - Being a fox, he is very swift when it comes to running away from other things. Not only does he succeed in making quick getaways, but he is also a quick thinker. He is used to making decisions on the spot.
Flirtation/Seduction - Andrew happens to be quite the seducer. Such a skill is especially helpful when he's trying to drain one's life. How else would he get others to kiss him? By asking them? I think not.
Stealth - The shadows happen to be one of Andrew's closet friends. He loves to hide in them and has become very strong in the area of 'stealth'. Above everything else, the male would be quite the valuable asset to a stealth mission.

Weaknesses
Emotions - Like most beings, emotions can be annoying at times and get in the way. In Andrew's case, if his emotions get out of hand, so does he. He can't think clearly and ends up making rash decisions, possibly causing harm to himself or others. Emotions can also be distracting, which, depending on the situation, can never end well.
Trust Issues - Because of the world that he lives in, you have to always be on your toes. There might be a few close friends that you make, but, in the end, you can't trust everyone. He's learned the hard way.
Being Honest - Lying is his thing. He would apologize for it, but it wouldn't be sincere. That being said, it's difficult for him to be honest, especially when it comes to certain things. Yeah, he can be blunt, but that's different from being honest.
Coordination - He's got the speed, the powers, and the agility, but just not the coordination. When it comes to anything physical, he's like a clumsy giraffe. He has two left feet and it's obvious to anyone who pays close enough attention. He also happens to be accident-prone. Go figure. Where's all that grace of a kitsune now?

Fears
Cynophobia - An abnormal fear of dogs. An incident occurred when he was younger and he's hated/feared them ever since.
Being Outsmarted - It's a weird fear, but, when you're always ahead, being behind is a scary place. He believes that it also has something to do with him being a Kitsune.
Silver Weapons - Kitsunes happen to be vulnerable to silver weapons, much like werewolves. Besides that, Andrew's mother passed away when her life was taken by a silver weapon, creating a fear within him that still rages on 'til this day.

— Biography —
At least a paragraph, please.

tumblr_nktbxm2ZVo1tpvfs4o1_500.gif

Abilities/Skills
Enhanced Senses -
Being a fox and all, Andrew's senses are a lot more sensitive than the average humans.
Enhanced Intelligence/Wisdom - How else would Kitsunes be amazing tricksters? Their intelligence and/or wisdom only grows as they become older and more powerful.
Fox-Fire Manipulation - The ability to be able to generate fox-fire. It often changes depending on the Kitsune, but the types are usually fire, electricity, and light. Andrew has fire.
Illusion Manipulation - The ability to generate illusions. Sometimes, his illusions can be so real that they're indistinguishable from reality.
Life-Force Absorption - The ability to drain one's life through kissing, using it in any way that is beneficial. Usually to never age, physically.
Healing - It does take a while, yes, but he is able to heal himself from external wounds.
~~~
Hacking - It used to be a hobby that he would get in trouble for. Now, it's a very useful skill that comes in handy more than once.
Lock-Picking - He's never out and about without his trusty pin. You never know when you need to lock-pick a door or something.
Hiding - Practicing Hide and Seek majority of his childhood has made him a master of the art of hiding. If ever need be, he could disappear for good.

Inabilities
Swimming - He believes it has something to do with the fact that he never went swimming as a child. Now that he's older, one would assume that he'd have learn how to swim by now. Contrary to belief, he is still lacking in the swimming department and doesn't intend on making it up. It's not like he goes to pools or waterparks. He sees no reason behind learning how to swim.
Following Rules - He's a man who dances to the beat of his own drum. Rules happen to interrupt that beat, so he doesn't follow them. That doesn't mean that he breaks them. It's more like he just bends them to his will until they do break. He was always a rebellious kid when he was younger. Old habits die hard.
Shifting - One of the many powers that a Kitsune possesses. Unfortunately, Andrew does not. There's a certain time limit that one must hit to be able to shift and he still has quite a while to go until he reaches it. Shifting happens to be one of the many things that he is looking forward to.
Fighting - As said before, Andrew lacks coordination, which is key when fighting with your opponent. That being said, he is not the most avid fighter. He does think that he can learn, but who knows when that opportunity will come around and how long it would take.

Equipment
Phone - He would not be caught dead without his phone. I mean, sometimes he might have to call up a friend for one reason or another. And it's like a mini computer, which is always helpful. He has an iPhone 5c because he believes it was the best out of all of them and he will fight anyone who disagrees.
Comic Books - He works at a Comic Book store. What did you expect? They pass the time for him and he gets a discount. If he's lucky, he can even get them for free.
Pin - As said before, you never know when you need to lock-pick a door or something. A motto that he happens to live by is "Nothing's ever locked." (Okay, so it was quote from a movie, but it's a motto now.)
Ray Bans - Sun. There really isn't more to say. Andrew hates how the Sun blinds him, so he always has Ray Bans. They also come in handy to hide his bloodshot red eyes if he's ever been crying or hasn't slept much.

Other
Group #2

tumblr_inline_nqu4znTyTf1qdd77t_500.gif

"No matter what you think you might know, I will always be one step, three steps—seven steps ahead of you, and just when you think you're catching up, that's when I'll be right behind you. And at no time will you be anywhere but where I want you to be."
[/spoili]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Suddenly regretting my decision lol

Don't mind me, I'm just picky. I may change Oliver to another Species. Not considering dropping or anything. Haha

Thinking about my third character though. I have a couple decent ideas.

Speaking of, if anyone is interested in arranging anything with her, feel free to let me know. I love when stories tie in together. ^_^

Reactions: ch0sen1
Anyone posting in the prequel? If not I can just resume to when they get to town where the case is

Edited my post to place them in the case town. @Lykaon on you, and @Ruby I'm just keeping Evan as an NPC type deal until you join in.

How's everyone comin along so far? :o

No one dead yet? Lol

I am dying. I am dying..

Nah. I'm thinking about posting with Adam here shortly in the prequel thingy.

Still mulling over the other character, and I may change Oliver into a werewolf instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.