Quiet Horizon: A Caelo Usque ad Centrum (A Supernatural RP; STILL ACCEPTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

@HelloBeautifulChild

Lol, omg, I love Cordelia. ;-; And I love what you've done to fit her into the Supernatural Universe.

A few points I should mention, and I think this one's my fault, since I didn't explain it, at all. The Inabilities section could technically be seen as extra weaknesses, but they're essentially things that your character can't do. They've tried over and over and over, but they just... can't seem get the hang of it. It ranges from being unable to shoot guns, properly sharpen knives, or cooking anything to being able to fix a car or change a tire, mechanical stuff. Or maybe they can't read Latin. They're merely limitations for your character. Of course, you can definitely add allergies in there, if you so wish—technically being allergic to nuts means they have an inability to eat things with nuts in 'em. If I were to put allergies anywhere, though, it'd likely be in the weaknesses section. So, not being able to ride a Bike definitely fits into the inabilities section.

However, I should note that things they haven't yet tried don't count as inabilities. Of course, these inabilities, with time and training, can definitely be taught and learned and overcome. I do want them to be able to grow as people and that includes widening their skills, but I would like a few or maybe just one or two on the list that they won't necessarily overcome. Things they either just have no passion for, refuse to learn, or are just unable to learn.

Also, if they have any permanent injuries like being paralyzed from the waist down, that'd go into inabilities. That's something they simply can't make better without some supernatural entity intervening.

As for Percy in relation to Cordelia and her mother, if you'd like to discuss the finer details of what happened and why a demon targeted her mother, we can definitely discuss that further in PMs. Or, if you want to keep yourself in the dark, thus keeping Cordelia in the dark, I can definitely come up with a reason on my own. I don't mind either way and I think, regardless, I can tie it into the plot. :o Percy's not into women, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have used her in some way or form. Maybe a drunk night or maybe something entirely too serious and dangerous. Like something that would cause a demon to target her instead of him. Lol.

OH, And she is definitely, definitely accepted!

@Lykaon

Yay! A new person. You can definitely make whatever you so choose, as I have no real preference. Whatever your heart desires! Lol. If you do wish for me to narrow down your choices, I can definitely do that, though. XD I understand there might be a lot to choose from.

You know, I should roam around the forums and tag anyone who has Castiel, Sam, or Dean as their Avatar. I'm going to assume they'd love to join a SPN RP if given the opportunity. XD

@Ruby

AUGH. *Dies inside* Lemme smoosh his face. Lemme just wrap myself around him and shield him from the world. You aren't even done yet and he's already my precious, precious baby.​

I'd appreciate you narrowing it down a bit for me. I mean, are there any kinds of roles you feel need to be filled? Types of characters you would just like to see? I leaning towards a straight male as my primary character, if that helps any. Haha

I'd appreciate you narrowing it down a bit for me. I mean, are there any kinds of roles you feel need to be filled? Types of characters you would just like to see? I leaning towards a straight male as my primary character, if that helps any. Haha
That's definitely cool with me.

Alrighty, so it depends on if you want a supernatural creature or a human.

For humans, we have two hunters so far, but that doesn't mean you can't make another one. I think, in this group, I'm definitely looking for someone more technologically saavy. Someone like Charlie. But that doesn't mean exactly like Charlie. If you want to make it interesting, though, you can definitely have him in a similar situation, in which he's been thrust into the world of the supernatural unwillingly. Or, you can take it a different step and have someone very morally ambiguous who only really cares about themselves and maybe getting their hands one something contraband (a good reason why they're in an MoL bunker) or possibly revenge.

As for someone supernatural, I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for, since we don't necessarily have many finished CS's here aside from Beautiful's. Of course, we have an Angel, a Vampire, and a Deity, so if you wanted me to narrow it down regarding species, then I'd definitely say maybe a Werewolf in the mix. I actually would love, love, love to see someone play a Kitsune. It'll be a little difficult to manage, since they do require the consumption of a pituitary gland to actually survive, but there are definitely ways to get around that.

Also, maybe a witch or a warlock. *Crosses fingers for that second Spike cameo minus him being married to Witch Cordelia*

Haha sorry to be that guy, but, I'm wondering if you'd prefer I play a kitsune or a human whom was forced into the life?

Haha sorry to be that guy, but, I'm wondering if you'd prefer I play a kitsune or a human whom was forced into the life?
No, no, it's totally fine! The kitsune thing is honestly just my personal preference because I like the idea. But, for our RP, I think I'd definitely rather have you play the human.

Unless you think you're up for the kitsune. *cough*

This is actually awful cause I'm just as indecisive. And I'm gonna be swirling this decision for hours if I let myself. However, I definitely don't want to put that on you, so I'm gonna say I think I'd prefer the human.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Very well! Tell you what, mate. For now, at least, I'll just make the human. If I'm comfortable enough a little later or we just need another monster, I'll make the kitsune guy as well.

How's that?

Very well! Tell you what, mate. For now, at least, I'll just make the human. If I'm comfortable enough a little later or we just need another monster, I'll make the kitsune guy as well.

How's that?
That'll definitely work!

Don't feel pressured to make the Kitsune, though, lol. The human will definitely suffice.

giphy.gif

— Name —
Johnathan Kenly
— Age —
— Gender —
Male
— Sexuality —
Straight
— Species —
Human
— Occupation —
Hunter
— Appearance —
He stands at 6ft even and weighs roughly 180lbs. He has many scars from various hunts, some of these scars even dare to mess up his tattoos.
— Personality —
He presents himself as a strong soul, and as such doesnt like to let himself be weak. He will constantly seek to defy expectations and will likely die before he lets any of his friends get hurt. He is generally an easy going person but is known to get serious when he's on a hunting trip.
— Strengths —
He is an excellent marksman, and knows many incantations and has studied the various summoning rituals. He knows how to kill your day to day monsters, and a few of the special ones too.
— Weaknesses —
Severe alcoholic. He doesnt take kindly to new people trying to assume dominance.
— Fears —
Being alone.
— Biography —
(WIP)

— Abilities/Skills —
Top grade hunter, he kills professionally and is a machine on the field.
— Inabilities —
Not considered the brightest tool in the shed when it comes to anything non-hunting related.
— Equipment —
Always carrying a snub nosed .30 in his ankle holster. A pocket knife and lighter. He also carries a .45 Vietnam service pistol in the back of his belt line.

— Other —
Group 1
The puppy Bruno
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ch0sen1
(I hope this is okay)
tumblr_mgyve9o2sm1qb7itro1_250.gif

— Name —
Adam Che

— Age —

— Gender —
Male

— Sexuality —
Heterosexual

— Species —
Human

— Occupation —
Computer Programmer

— Appearance —

tumblr_inline_mhrgom7FrN1qz4rgp.gif

— Personality —
Adam is proudly self sufficient, and has always had trouble trusting people. His social skills have always been a little lacking, and he delved himself into his studies and work to make up for his lack of friends. Although he isn't often very good with people, he has a joking and typically happy Personality. He also has a tendency to employ sarcasm.

tumblr_mj0dw581sS1qfvg2ko3_r1_250.gif

— Strengths —
Computers
Loyalty
Sense of Humor
Science
Chemistry
Studies the Occult

— Weaknesses —
Tends to avoid direct violence
Socially Awkward
Slow to trust
Low self-esteem

— Fears —
Vampires
Demons
Unnecessary Violence

— Biography —
Born to a pair of easy-going Korean immigrants. From a young age he expressed an interest in the world's mysteries, the unexplained, and had the dream of discovering and explaining them all. His fascination witb such led him to computers, machines that by design brought answers to questions that the average human mind couldn't handle. During his time in college, he met and fell in love with a young woman, only for her to be killed one night by one of the very mysteries he sought to bring to light.

It was then that he discovered some secrets were better kept in the dark. His research intensified, his studies changed from an academic variety to the Occult and defensive topics. From these studies, he discovered that there were hunters all around the world, slaying these monsters that preyed upon the ignorant and vulnerable. He vowed that he would do everything in his power to aid those men and women.

— Abilities/Skills —
Hacking
Robotics
Chemistry
Trap-Making
Explosives
Occult Studies
Forgery

— Inabilities —
Firearms
Driving

— Equipment—
Various Occult Odds and Ends
Wallet
Pocket Hard-drive
USB
Former Fiancée's necklace

— Other —
Group 1: Support, Researcher, and Resident Bachelor.

tumblr_n9hyul09ll1qll70fo5_250.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"You don't bother me, I don't bother you. I don't care if you're an angel or Lucifer himself..."

— Name —
Sandy Sky

— Age —
24? There was a note in her pocket that said "Happy 24th!"

— Gender —
Female

— Sexuality —
Heterosexual

— Species —
Human?

— Occupation —
  • Supernatural Lore and Artifacts Expert
  • Psychology and Behavior Analyst
  • Freeloader

— Appearance —
SandyA.jpg

— Personality —
Sandy is very reserved and quiet. She chooses to speak only when spoken to or if she has something extremely important to say. She's also very aloof, distancing herself from outsiders and people she's not familiar with. However she's very intelligent and clever, taking on the "wise but silent" type of persona to the people that do affiliate themselves with her. Spiritually she is solitary and keeps her ideology and faith to herself, this in turn makes her strong-willed to the point where is seems like she's detached or just plain stubborn (which she is sometimes). Even though she seems distanced from the world, her heart is very in tune and intimate with the environment around her. Sometimes it seems as though she can take on different feelings and mind states that cause her to adapt properly. Once she let's you in, she will be very open, direct, and honest...but tread carefully, if her trust is broken or violated then she will incur the wrath that would remind one of the gods. She sometimes gets random states of sadness or longing, and she doesn't know why. The biggest internal secret she has is that something is missing inside her, like there's a big hole....and no, it's not her soul.

— Strengths —
  • Loyal
  • Honest
  • Responsible
  • Strong-Willed
  • Tough
  • Very Intelligent
  • Well versed
  • Adaptable
  • Tactful
  • Wary

— Weaknesses —
  • Stubborn
  • Aloof
  • Cold
  • Emotional
  • Over-Analytical
  • Paranoid/Distrusting
  • Nervous
  • Non-Tranquil/Discontent

— Fears —
  • Being Alone, as in truly alone or the feeling of such.

— Biography —

~It was sunrise. Somehow the neon orange sun managed to peer through the azure blue clouds above her. She opened her eyes to a foreign world, an unfamiliar scenario. She looked at a sun that felt so distant and unrecognizable. She felt a wind that was more starling and gripping than refreshing. She breathed the air that made her much more conscious than she was ever supposed to be. She looked down at her palms and realized that she was a shell, she was inside of a dream, or a nightmare that she didn't recognize. Even as the day began anew, she clung on to the concept of feeling like nothingness, like she had been birthed into a decaying fray. She thought on moments past...only to find out she couldn't. She did not know them, nor herself. Even as the shores of the beautiful beach sounded off with tranquility, her spirit was mangled in confusion and disarray. She walked for hours upon hours, feeling a surge of energy from the world around, yet crippled with despair and fear. She walked until she was picked up by a trucker who took her to a nearby waystation, but she had no one to reach out to. When asked her name...she simply looked out among the beach she dwelled alongside for hours... "Sandy"...and taking a look up towards a vast sky that felt so desolate, like the gods above were ignoring her yearnings..."Sky"... She eventually rented a hotel room, where the trucker was kind enough to stay outside and sleep in his truck among the parking lot to ensure she was okay. Sandy had a dream about a light, a bright, never ending light, but it burned her to the core. She felt it as if it were real. She awakened to the police knocking on her door, and asking her to come to the station with them, a place called Playa Del Rey, California.

LAPD put out Amber Alerts for Sandy, yet and still no one came to her side. Once she answered the cops that she had no recollection of her past events, she was set free unto a world that was all but recognizable...until she came across her first one. She walked by a man at night while hanging outside of her motel room and noticed that he had a weird...presence about him. She had the "feeling" that he was empty inside. The next day a man had been murdered at the motel, with vicious bite markings on his neck. The next night she saw him again, to follow him (why she'll never know) until she came across an alley with a woman whom she could sense her essence of something she would describe as "tender and pure", but the man's essence was "black as night, like that of a bat." She witnessed the man sink his teeth into the woman at the same time a rugged man appeared and slayed the attacker with a syringe of some kind of liquid that resembled blood. The fanged man fell in futility as Sandy saw the man kill the monster of a being. Yet and still...inside her intuition she involuntarily mouthed something that shocked her, as if a gentle wind forced her to move.

'Vampire.'

The man that hunted the beast was shocked at her comprehension of the foul and coerced her into forgetting she ever seen him, he was walking away until she said "Dead man's blood", again not knowing why she said that or how she knew it. The man stopped and began to take interest in her, asking her name and her knowledge of the supernatural. All she could say was "I just do.." and from there the man took her by his wing, both intrigued and perplexed at her unknown nature and history. He kept her close to study her intentions and knowledge, eventually with both realizing how apt and versed she was in the knowledge of the supernatural. This hunter begin to spread her name through the hunting community to initially see if anyone knew her, but eventually it ended up making her popular and reputable for her extensive knowledge to help hunters from all over. Her nickname in the community is dubbed "The Silent Chick", and upon her interaction with the hunter up close, she discovered she unintentionally has the natural ability to subject a person to react or behave a certain way in a certain situation, making the hunter she teamed up with lean in as if he was going to kiss her (he wasn't) just by talking to him. These random occurrences started more and more abruptly, until now she is honing her skills while trying to discover just who in the world she is. Even with the world unknown before her, she adapts and contains an inner drive to discover more about the world and herself, while searching for whatever it is that's making her incomplete at the same time.

— Abilities/Skills —
  • Mortal/Psychological: NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) - Unparalelled expertise and manipulation of subjective experience and what can be calculated from that and is predicated upon in respect to neuro-psychological behavior. Hypnosis.
  • Supernatural: Anomaly Sense - She has the ability to sense anomalies and different energies inside and around a being.
  • Supernatural: Essence Sense - She can sense the spiritual and universal essence that makes a being up.
  • Very skilled blade user - Can't fight to save the world, but somehow she's very proficient with bladed weapons...
  • ? - Sandy feels as if there's something else about her...

— Inabilities —
  • She's tough as bricks, can take anything coming at her, but she can't fight all too well.
  • Derived from the first point, she's not that good with guns.
  • She has a hard time seeing the absolute bad in things, making her a bit naïve and pretentious.

— Equipment —
  • All that was found on her was about $7,000 cash, a cell phone with no contacts, and a note that said "Happy 24th!"
  • Now she has a laptop, a hunter's blade, and some informal-athletic clothing.

— Other —
Group 1: Hunter's Analyst and Intel.

SandyB.jpg

Before I go on to tell you all how amazing your CS's are *munches on bribe cookies* here's the finished product for Hermes if you wanted to take a gander at it. Not as an example, but because I wanted to see if anyone thought he was ridiculous and needed changing, since I'm the GM, I don't really have a clear cut idea of how ridiculous my characters may be in the situation. So, I just wanted to make sure it was on par with everyone else.

I kept thinking, "HE ONLY HAS SO MANY WAYS HE CAN DIE THOUGH." And then I realized, all supernatural beings have very, very specific ways in which they can only be killed in. Minus Angel Blades, the Colt, and the First Blade. And I stopped freaking out.

Looks good to me, mate. Hope Adam was to your liking. ^_^

Reactions: ch0sen1
Important Notice: I will not have internet until Monday of next week. Um. I didn't realize I was moving this week until my parents literally told me two seconds ago. Apparently, they thought it was funny to spring this up on me the day before we begin moving. I have work early in the morning tomorrow, so can't stay up as late as I usually do, lol, but I do have all day tomorrow after work to get everything here that I need done.

On the bright side, I have a phone. I can't make any edits to anything I post (well, good edits, that is. I can make edits, but they'll be worst than the first draft), but I can discuss things further with you all and I can accept CSes and answer questions to your hearts' content. I just won't be able to start the RP until next Monday. I hope that's not a problem for you all, however. I do apologize for the sudden notice because it was kind of sudden on me as well. I just need to make sure I don't spend all of my data on anything but this.

I knew we were moving, but my parents hadn't given me the date until now. Like. They decided to wait all of two months that they knew to tell me that we were actually moving in the next two days. I have a calendar and everything and they didn't think to allow me to mark it down. I guess they think that since I'm just here for the Summer they don't have to notify me of these changes. Jeebus. Ugh, the last two weeks have been stressful, but this idea has been nagging me for some time, so I'm not letting go of it for the life of me.

ANYWAYS.

Let's start dishing out the critique and start TEARING YOU ALL APART. I'm kidding. I'm not... no, I can't do that with good conscience.

@ch0sen1

You PM'd me the finer details, so I'm not at all surprised by what you came up with. And may I say that it is all fantastic. I find myself very, very much wanting to know how she's going to turn out later in the RP. And I can just feel her being very, very antsy around Hermes, in particular. Like something's off about him but not in a bad way. And Hermes doing his damnedest to be an annoying prick and get up in her business. Ultimately, she's going to frustrate the ever living hell out of him indirectly just because he can't put a finger on the fact that, "I swear, I've seen that girl before. I just don't know where," and people aggravating him more by giving him sound scenarios.

I absolutely love what you did with her... ugh, I can't say it here. But, you know what I mean. Tying what I talked about into her thing and stuff that we discussed earlier and... UGH.

In all my blabbering, I think you get the gist of what I'm trying to say without saying it. Lol. Ooh, and please, if you have a good personal arc for her, don't hesitate to bring it into the RP. I want people to throw a wrench in my plans. I want people taking what I have planned and making me adapt to what they write and plan themselves. If you have an amazing idea somewhere down the road, but you don't know if you're overstepping a boundary or not, feel free to throw me the bare bones of what you plan. Stuff that won't give it away, but will give me a gist of how big it is, so that I can see if it might make things a little too difficult to work around.

@Lykaon

KEVIN DONATED SPERM AND CHARLIE HAD A BABY?! Kidding aside, I really like Adam and I really think it'll be so incredibly interesting to see how he reacts to the second group of people when the event merges both of them together. I'm really counting on that tension and that fear there from both sides and Adam's distrustful nature will add to that. Hopefully, he doesn't go an dismantle anything and go rogue zealot in order to purge our group of its impurities. He doesn't seem the type, but he does seem the type that may panic if one of the 'monsters' even makes the slightest hint or joke of anything dangerous. XD

We got our techie, though! Every team needs a tech saavy guy or gal. ;D

@HellHoundWoof

He looks pretty good so far, just make sure that he doesn't have everything he needs to kill a supernatural creature. There's a reason a lot of them have precise ways and precise weaknesses in order to defeat them. As long as he doesn't come packing a katana blessed by a shinto monk and is able to fight drunk as fuck if we happen to come by a Shojo in our travels, then I'm good with him being always prepared for the common monsters. Even in so much as a Rakshasa or a Siren. But something like a Dragon or an Okami, he should not be prepared for. That's why we have people like Adam and Sandy on our team. They know what to do, even if they don't have the equipment for it themselves.

I'm honestly just worried about the equipment part, though. He can definitely know how to kill all of these things, but he can't have an arsenal of these precise weapons ready at a moments notice. This doesn't just go for you, though, it goes for everyone. I know Sam and Dean have an arsenal in their trunk, but they don't have everything they need. A part of being a hunter is being able to improvise. Like how Sam was worthy and slayed with Mjolnir. Improvise!

This definitely goes for anyone here. Reality still dictates a lot in this universe and you gotta make sure you all stay within the parameters of your characters.

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
@Left Half of Lancelot

I do love Cordelia, so I'm happy you agree. I'd actually love it if you planned the whole dad thing because you know your character better than I do, and you can slip it into the plot. :)

Can't wait to do this role play next Monday, :)

I'd love to have fancy background or plot stuffs for Adam, but, I admittedly couldn't think of anything that really fit the character, you know? Regardless, I thank you, and I really enjoy all the characters so far. ^_^

Also! I may go ahead and make that Kitsune here soon. Dood gonna eat all the brains. Haha

I'd love to have fancy background or plot stuffs for Adam, but, I admittedly couldn't think of anything that really fit the character, you know? Regardless, I thank you, and I really enjoy all the characters so far. ^_^

Also! I may go ahead and make that Kitsune here soon. Dood gonna eat all the brains. Haha
I hope that's not my fault. D; I'm sorry if I narrowed it down a little too much. If anything, it might be one of those, "Play and see" type of things where you'd have to get the character's style down before the ideas come to you. That happens to me often, but that's just me lol.

But, by all means! I didn't expect the hunters to come in like they did, so another Supernatural creature is welcome!

@Left Half of Lancelot

I do love Cordelia, so I'm happy you agree. I'd actually love it if you planned the whole dad thing because you know your character better than I do, and you can slip it into the plot. :)

Can't wait to do this role play next Monday, :)
It took so long for her to grow on me, but damn did she. I need to start watching Angel, though, cause I miss her. ;-; Even though I've been done with Buffy for awhile. It ended too quickly. :( Anya forever remains my favorite, though. Cordy is a close second. XD Dammit, Xander. D:<

And yay! I do sincerely apologize that it'll take that long. I wish I could start it as soon as possible, but it does give us all time to think over a few things for our characters and their potential side of the story. And it gives me more time to refine the plot a bit more. Gotta make sure I iron out all the creases! It also gives me time to think of a coherent way to get all of these supernatural creatures together and then get them in the bunker near Roswell. That's my fault. I wasn't thinking as clearly as I should have on that. It's a lot easier to round up a bunch of hunters than it is a bunch of supernaturals.

To keep everyone interested, I'll try and hold a few polls and dish out some stuff that'll keep you all relatively active throughout the week. Trying to hype up the RP while also allowing me to deliver a product you all will be satisfied with. I'm hoping this is something we can get on the roll for the long run. I'm very confident in you lot. ;)

And, it'll give people both enough time to finish CSes and enough time for more people to join up if they wish to. Or for you guys to make more characters, depending on what you guys wanna do.

ANYWAYS.

Let's start dishing out the critique and start TEARING YOU ALL APART. I'm kidding. I'm not... no, I can't do that with good conscience.

@ch0sen1

You PM'd me the finer details, so I'm not at all surprised by what you came up with. And may I say that it is all fantastic. I find myself very, very much wanting to know how she's going to turn out later in the RP. And I can just feel her being very, very antsy around Hermes, in particular. Like something's off about him but not in a bad way. And Hermes doing his damnedest to be an annoying prick and get up in her business. Ultimately, she's going to frustrate the ever living hell out of him indirectly just because he can't put a finger on the fact that, "I swear, I've seen that girl before. I just don't know where," and people aggravating him more by giving him sound scenarios.

I absolutely love what you did with her... ugh, I can't say it here. But, you know what I mean. Tying what I talked about into her thing and stuff that we discussed earlier and... UGH.

In all my blabbering, I think you get the gist of what I'm trying to say without saying it. Lol. Ooh, and please, if you have a good personal arc for her, don't hesitate to bring it into the RP. I want people to throw a wrench in my plans. I want people taking what I have planned and making me adapt to what they write and plan themselves. If you have an amazing idea somewhere down the road, but you don't know if you're overstepping a boundary or not, feel free to throw me the bare bones of what you plan. Stuff that won't give it away, but will give me a gist of how big it is, so that I can see if it might make things a little too difficult to work around.

@Lykaon

KEVIN DONATED SPERM AND CHARLIE HAD A BABY?! Kidding aside, I really like Adam and I really think it'll be so incredibly interesting to see how he reacts to the second group of people when the event merges both of them together. I'm really counting on that tension and that fear there from both sides and Adam's distrustful nature will add to that. Hopefully, he doesn't go an dismantle anything and go rogue zealot in order to purge our group of its impurities. He doesn't seem the type, but he does seem the type that may panic if one of the 'monsters' even makes the slightest hint or joke of anything dangerous. XD

We got our techie, though! Every team needs a tech saavy guy or gal. ;D

@HellHoundWoof

He looks pretty good so far, just make sure that he doesn't have everything he needs to kill a supernatural creature. There's a reason a lot of them have precise ways and precise weaknesses in order to defeat them. As long as he doesn't come packing a katana blessed by a shinto monk and is able to fight drunk as fuck if we happen to come by a Shojo in our travels, then I'm good with him being always prepared for the common monsters. Even in so much as a Rakshasa or a Siren. But something like a Dragon or an Okami, he should not be prepared for. That's why we have people like Adam and Sandy on our team. They know what to do, even if they don't have the equipment for it themselves.

I'm honestly just worried about the equipment part, though. He can definitely know how to kill all of these things, but he can't have an arsenal of these precise weapons ready at a moments notice. This doesn't just go for you, though, it goes for everyone. I know Sam and Dean have an arsenal in their trunk, but they don't have everything they need. A part of being a hunter is being able to improvise. Like how Sam was worthy and slayed with Mjolnir. Improvise!

This definitely goes for anyone here. Reality still dictates a lot in this universe and you gotta make sure you all stay within the parameters of your characters.
Thanks, I (always) take careful consideration when dealing with a role and its universe (especially one I've fangirled on forever). Yes Sandy will have her personal arc, but it will always coincide with whatever your main plot is while distinguishing itself from the rest. As you adapt to us, I'll do the same in return. Hermes will definitely be apart of it just because of who he is. (Basically the Gossip Girl of the deity world). I also left the bio detailed-but-vague in some areas in case people wanted to tie-in with Sandy (Vampire could've been from Karissa's nest, hunter that killed the vamp could be any characters' hunter, etc.)

And yes...the thingy haha, that has already been mapped out and the Supernatural mythos has already been tied to it. You'll recognize the "gist" when things come together!

Haha don't worry, mate. I just couldn't think up anything right off hand. I hope I'll come up with something later on, a plot idea or two, it'd be great. Nonetheless, the character should be fun.

@ch0sen1

Aaaah. Aaaah! *Flails dramatically* I forgot about that part when writing for Hermes. Oh, the dirt he has on everyone. I knew I made his staff into a phone for a reason. Now Sandy's gonna aggravate him even more 'cause he, The Original Gossip, doesn't know who this person is. Someone who obviously looks familiar and is pinging all of his alarms. The stink eyes he'll be giving her from across the bunker.

Oh, ugh. Now that I think of it that "Happy 24th," note seems like something I can work with later? Of course, that is, if you haven't already figured out who'd done what to her and set her there. I think I have a vague idea of who the culprit might have been. Three vague ideas. But, if you don't actually have that part figured out, I'd definitely be happy to adapt that into something that'll work out a little later. Depending.

Ooh, it's so juicy, I can already feel Hermes salivating.

As an aside, I actually kind of saw Evan, Ruby's hunter, as the one who ganked the vampire. And OOOH! Maybe the girl that was attacked by the vampire was actually Adam's fiance and they couldn't quite stop her from bleeding out, so she died. D; All the connections your post just made for me.

EDIT: Just know that if I run out of data and can't get on for the next week, I'm going over to the goddamn McDonald's and stealing their wifi if I have to. D:<

I also have a friend's house and I can probably use her wifi under the guise of us chillin'.

• Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.