Quiet Country People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still in this!

Let me PM you for prior approval.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midian
@Lorchenne

I think that'd be pretty cool, definitely! :D Having Allen and Leanne as parental figures for these two will certainly be a treat.

(And I find the mental verses physical health aspects in this family just wonderful, it makes me giddy with excitement to see how it'll all play out.)

Now that I've realized, Allen would certainly take to his role waaay too seriously as the eldest child and only son. Expect him to be possessive. :O

OMG
MUCH EXCITE
SUCH WOW
AMAZE

$%$^ I'll fix that really quick!

Edit: Fixed, sorry about that!

^_^ it's okay. I mean they're always together so despite the difference it's easy to confuse them and-

Omg mama Kinglsey separated them for a moment. XD

• Love
Reactions: Falcon
Hahaha what a scary mom. At least their parents let Allen stay...whatever he is and not push him to marry as the eldest. O_O

Trust me, if she thought she could marry him to Mr. Weston, she'd be sending him in there instead. As is stands now, she's looking for a halfway decent countrygirl to marry him off to.

Mama Kingsley does.not.play. Not even a little.

Reactions: Boss Megu
Sorry for the delay, Mids! Here she is!

tumblr_mgsyrkGPEx1qa70eyo1_500.jpg

Name: Bianca Bernadette Corinne (Bibi)

Birthday: February 14

Physical Description: Everything you would expect from a proper French maid. Bibi is thin with just the right amount of curve on her hips. Her wavy black hair hangs down to her shoulderblade when she is out of uniform, but you will usually find it pinned back into a neat bun. Bibi's eyes are heterochromic, one is a deep blue and the other a emerald green.

Personality: Typically a very nice and sweet individual, but very fed up and demanding where her employer is concerned.

Motivation(s): Performing her daily duties perfectly, everything from cleaning the entire estate to taking care of her employer's personal business when he isn't around to do so himself.

Goal in Life: To make Mr. Lovelace happy, while enlightening him on what a chore it is in the process.

Greatest Fear: Cats

Useless Skill: Able to balance multiple things on her head at once.

Favorite Things: Her employer, cooking, cleaning, reading, dancing

Least Favorite Things: Dust and dirt, being late, unseasoned foods, cats

History:
Born in France, Bibi traveled around the globe with her parents from a very young age. She spent a large amount of time in several different countries ranging from South America to Germany, all of which have influenced her slightly odd accent and causes her to occasionally speak in third person.

After arriving back to France as a young adult and holding several maid jobs throughout Paris, she came across Mr. Lovelace and gladly accepted his offer for a job. For the first few years she happily tended to his business and kept his estate perfect, but is beginning to tire of her employer's playboyish ways.

• Love
Reactions: Falcon and Midian
>___> That's creepy hahah. I can't un-think it!

I guess that explains the twins' attachment to each other and their siblings.

And @Kura
hot damn.

Reactions: Kura and Midian
Oh baby baby, I'd kill for Bibi as my maid.

I'm feeling the sudden need to not only give Henry a cat to "keep out the forest spirits," but to have him show a bit of interest in Eliza because she's only only daughter Mrs. Kingsley didn't push at him :P

D: I feel so late to the party. Stupid class, making me miss things. >.<

@Falcon Say, my good brother, what are your thoughts on having your character interact some with an unholyman such as Callahan?

Reactions: - Falcon -
@Dip Sounds like fun to me :)

Also, Maria totes ships Henry x Eliza lol

Status
Not open for further replies.