Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sydney Rose

I'm thinking of using this picture in a roleplay but I suck at recognizing ages. How old would you say she looks?

photo

14-16 Would be my best guess, though it's hard to say with anime.

I agree on the fourteen-sixteen range.

I'd say about 10, but you could push it as high as 12 without resorting to "lol anime ages" logic. She's clearly prepubescent, so I have no idea what the people saying anything 13 or older are thinking.

She looks about 9 years old to me. Where are your pants, young lady?

Reactions: Sydney Rose
I'd say about 10, but you could push it as high as 12 without resorting to "lol anime ages" logic. She's clearly prepubescent, so I have no idea what the people saying anything 13 or older are thinking.
I'm basing it off of my personal experience with girls between the ages of twelve and fourteen, which is, admittedly, significant.

She looks close to or a bit older than my [undisclosed contact]'s friends, so I estimate around fifteen. Thirteen's pretty good too, though. Ten is really pushing it in the animé-flexibility direction.

Somewhere between nine and fifteen.

I think the way she's dressed/the way she's sitting is skewing people's estimates of her age up. We're used to people of certain ages being depicted certain ways. Just looking at her face, I'd say she's a tween - 11-13 maybe.

Seems like 12 or 13 to me.

Twelve to fourteen. It's hard to tell with anime so opinions would vary, but if I look at her I get the just barely a teenager vibes. That or she's a late bloomer if you're trying to push for older.

Coming from an anime-tinted glasses, I'm guessing a range of 13-14.

They're thinking that Asian girls get A's if you know what I mean.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Mature face, but child body. O_O My guess is 10-13. 13 is stretching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.