QUICK Partner Search (FXF, Modern, Drama?)

Wooseog Ryu

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Online Availability
It varies day to day!
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Medieval, Odd Pairings
Hi there Iwaku! It's the New Year and while I have a couple roleplays going, I've also lost a couple! I've come here to find a partner who would be interested in a particular plot/pairing I have in mind! It's very specific, so that's why this is so short and to the point! I apologize for my lack of formatting, I'm a bad Asian, and most of my posts look like this.

Anyways, the basics! My name is Sun Lee, and I have been roleplaying for about ten years, and I also write as a hobby, so I like to think I know what I'm doing!

*Please be 18+. I wanted to post this in the Redstar search forum but I don't like adult scenes to make up too much of the roleplay. (And there are people with kink lists longer than the Bible! No judgement, just not my forte.)
*PLEASE be between advanced and adept. By this I mean 3+ paragraphs with details and character interaction. Never apologize for sending a novel!
*Coming back to adult themes, I have no limits on violence, language, drugs or whatever. But if you have any limits please let me know at the start and I will respect them.
*I try to respond same day to most posts, but that's in no way a promise, nor do I expect daily posts from you! Let's say we do our best to try 2+ a week? I can commit to that, and maybe you can too!
*Please be at least semi-aggressive! Granted, in this situation I have a pretty firm plot idea in mind, and a general setting. But aggressive just means if you have ideas I'd love to hear them! I'm not married to a lot of my ideas, so I'm very flexible and more than willing to make this our story.

Anyways I think that's it! So here's the story I'm interested in.

Rich/good girl x Poor/bad girl (Searching for Character A)

Character A is a city girl, born and raised. The last thing she expected was her family to start packing up, and moving into the heart of the south, Missouri. What's in Missouri? Character A might ask? Well, not much more than a business opportunity for an adult; being in the middle of nowhere, this business opportunity leaves Character A with a soft-spot for adventure, an a whole canvas of people with whom to make new friends.

Enter Character B. Meeting in class and seemingly innocuous enough, Character B is one of the few people who doesn't make Character A feel like the odd one out. She's charismatic, boisterous, and even a little bit defensive of her new friend. The two of them form an instant friendship, but it quickly moves past that. Character B becomes a bit taken with Character A, and her plan to rob the wealthier girl, and her family (of whatever valuables seem worth it) fall to the wayside. Now Character B has to convince her family she hasn't gone soft, while not trying to jeopardize the person she may be in love with.

----

THAT'S IT!

I'm sorry, I'm sure there is a time where I would have more to offer, but this is one of the few stories I want to start a roleplay based on!

Of course if there are any tweaks you'd like to make, in order to make it your style, I understand! Anyways, anyone who is interested, please drop me a line!

(I can offer a writing sample when required too. Just didn't want to make this quick-search thread hang on too long! Message me and I'll be sure to get back to you. Can't wait to hear!)

Reactions: Aeriel
I really like this idea! I'd love to write this with you if you're still looking.

If you're looking for a partner feel free to message me.