1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Quick glances

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Atmo, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, hello. I'm a "low-level" roleplayer and I'm looking for short games as elaborated descriptions aren't my forte. I have some ideas here.

- Kuroinu
    An army of males of various races tries and achieves to conquest a nation ruled by women. As this army, various races of women exists in this nation (probably the very nation that the male general served and choose to betray because yes).
    I can do a half-alv girl or a male monster. No furry.

- Touhou
    A normal week with Reisen (me) trading med with the Human Village and interacting with people and other canon characters.
    If Libertine, a good old tentacle monster will be prefered. No furry.

- Pervy Little Sister
    Sometimes I have this idea of a girl sucking me off when I sleep to woke me up. Could be a part sister or a friend who likes to be called "little sister"? Or maybe a dream to drive me insane while the mastermind watches me from afar... I don't know. I'm scared.

Those are all I can think of right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.