Quick Fandom Search

F

FoxyAlice

Original poster
Hello and welcome to my Fandom search thread! My name is Azuna fox and it's lovely to meet you.https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/

8a6a74455d492b8d2a733359fce01eb4.gif

To get this post going, I'll list out a little about myself and then what I would like from you. It's not too long I don't enjoy flooding a search thread with so much info it overwhelms, so just bare with me.

About me :
I'm twenty four, I've been writing for nine years now. I'm an adapt writer who can write small to very large posts. I have a variety of characters and can write male and female characters happily. I play many games and read plenty of comics so feel free to chat with me about all that too ^~^. I'm a chef by trade so I'm a foodie who drafts, tests and refines recipes, so if your a food fan hit me up I love sharing recipes and such.

What I would like from you :
- Be relaxed and happy to come up with something amazing with me.
- Decent spelling and grammar is preferable.
- No one liners either.
-I also don't write with people under the age of 18, it's bit that your bad writers. I'm just not comfortable doing so. That's about it.

Fandom list:
*= Craving
**= Craving and have a possible plot.

Kingdom Hearts (Third game is out, I've recently finished it and I' would love to return to this universe using cannon or possibly oc characters)

Witcher 3 (I'm a sucker for the witcher series, read all the books and played all the games)

Dragon Ball Z (The most recent movie and the last season has pulled me back in. Would love to do a Bulma x Vageta)

Steven Universe

Legend of Korra
Korra x Asami <3 *

Fairy Tail
Gajeel x Levy *

Zootopia

Devil May Cry
With the hype of the new game incoming XD

Overwatch (I stopped playing when I went into hospital I really want to get into the universe again. I can happily write Mercy, Pharah, Tracer, Hanzo, Reaper ect)

If your interested please pm me or comment below.​