Quick fandom search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

everythingisgray

Original poster
❥Introduction

Hello! How are you? Good, I hope. I'm new to this site, and I'm really just looking for a few roleplays. Before we get into that, though, allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Riddles (No, it's not my real name, just nicknames.) Or Waffles, either is fine. I'm female, and I'm 19 years old. I've been roleplaying for.. Oh, for four or five years, I can't really remember. Right now, I'm really only looking for fandom roleplays, so If that's not your thing then this isn't the request for you. I'd like to say I'm a pretty laid back roleplayer, but like every other person I do have a few guidelines.

❥Guildlines

↳ roleplay style.
I roleplay in third person only, past or present doesn't really matter to me. When it comes to length, I'm not asking that you spit out ten paragraphs. Honestly, at the very least I'd like two paragraphs. The only thing I do ask is that you don't give me one-liners, or you use text walk when in character. That's a huge pet peeve of mine, and it makes me lose interest real quick. Grammar wise, I'm not too picky. We all make mistakes; I get it. As long as I can understand what you're writing, all is good.

↳ patience and commitment.
I get it, everyone has lives outside of the internet; even I do. I'm definitely not asking that you reply every minute of the day, however, if you're only going to be able to respond once a week, then I'm not your girl. I'm asking for at least a few responses a week. If it's any less, I'll lose interest pretty quickly. Also, I'm looking for a long-term partner. That being said, I have to add that I'm not ditch friendly. If you suddenly lose interest, or simply don't want to roleplay with me anymore; let me know. I find it rude when people just leave without a word, especially if we've created a story together.

↳ characters.
When it comes to fandom, I really only roleplay Canon x OC, and will rarely do Canon x Canon or OC x OC. That being said, I need to make it known that I'm looking for partners who are willing to double. I play my OC and your love interest, and you play your OC and your lover interest. I'm pretty open when it comes to who I play, so I can most likely play any person from said fandom for you. Also, I'm pretty lenient when It comes to love interest, and usually I have more than one so there doesn't need to be any arguing over love interest.
When it comes to OC's, I'm pretty open to all kinds. While I do like if characters seem a bit realistic, you can do whatever you want with that character. I'll probably love it either way, so long it fits the fandom. I just ask you don't control my character.

↳ limits.
I don't have any limits. I've played almost anything, and I've yet to find something that I don't want to do. I will mention, that while I'm perfectly fine roleplaying smut, there will be some times where I just want to fade to black. Please don't get upset if that happens. I'm not always in the mood to roleplay smut. Anyway, if you have any limits whatsoever, please let me know.

↳ contact.
I roleplay over email or PM only.

❥Fandom cravings
DCEU/DC: So, obviously I've been dying to do a DC roleplay. More specifically, I'm asking that you play The Joker (bonus points if you use Jared Letto's Joker) against an OC of mine. I have a few different OC's I'd be willing to use for this, as well as a few different plots as well. The plot ideas are vague, but I'd be more than willing to expand on them or even come up with something together. This roleplay can be dark, or it can be on the lighter side; it doesn't matter to me. But seriously, I'd love you forever if you did this with me. (this doesn't have to take place during suicide squad, in fact I'd prefer if it wasn't.)

Doctor Who: For this, I'm asking that you play either the 10th or 11th Doctor against an OC of mine. Plot wise, I don't have anything; but I'd be willing to come up with something together, or play out any ideas you might have.

❥Others.
(love interest are listed)

Twilight. (Edward Cullen.)
Harry Potter. (Fred or George Weasley, Remus Lupin, Draco Malfoy.)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians. (Percy Jackson, Luke Castellan.)
The Hunger Games. (Peeta Mellark, Finnick Odair.)
Once Upon A time. (Killian Jones/Captain Hook, David Nolan/Prince Charming.)
Breaking Bad. (Jesse Pinkman.)
X-files. (Fox Mulder.)
Grey's Anatomy. (Earlier seasons.) (Derek Sheppard.)
Ghost Whisperer. (Jim Clancy.)
Sherlock. (Sherlock, John Watson, Moriarty.)
Star Trek. (Reboot.) (Jim Kirk, Spock.)
Orange is the new black. ( Alex Vause, Poussey Washington, Baxter Bayley.)
How To Get Away With Murder. (Wes Gibbins, Frank Delfino.)
Supernatural. (Earlier seasons.) (Sam Winchester.)
American Horror Story. (Murder house, asylum.) (Tate Langdon, Kit Walker.)

So, that's all for now. If you're Interested, and I hope you are, you can PM me here!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Heya! So I was interested in a Harry Potter roleplay! I'd be happy to take one of the twins for you if you wouldn't mind doubling up and taking Ron for my OC? :)

I'm up for any of these:

Harry Potter.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
The Hunger Games.
Once Upon A time.
Sherlock.
Supernatural.

Heya! So I was interested in a Harry Potter roleplay! I'd be happy to take one of the twins for you if you wouldn't mind doubling up and taking Ron for my OC? :)
Hey! Sorry, didn't see this until now. I'd love to, send me a PM!

Reactions: Leilani
I'm up to roleplaying if you are. I'm fine with doubling up.

If you're still looking, I'd love to do the DC one with you! I can do the joker pretty well, and if you want to PM me we can discuss my oc and characters you could double as?

I can roleplay Supernatural with you if you would like! c:

If you are still searching I would love to do a Harry Potter rp with you!

Hi! I am interested in a Percy Jackson x my OC RP with you? I do respond in a paragraph or more and I look forward to RPing. (:

I do have several plot ideas.

Hi! I am interested in a Percy Jackson x my OC RP with you? I do respond in a paragraph or more and I look forward to RPing. (:

I do have several plot ideas.
Pm me!

Reactions: megan
Status
Not open for further replies.