10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Quick and Dirty Roleplay FAQ!

See our GUIDE for more Roleplay Resources!

WHERE DO I JOIN ROLEPLAYS?
Visit the Roleplay OOCs. This is where Game Masters post their Out of Character topics that contain all of the plot information, character bios, and more. You can even browse through the OOCs by genre.

You can also visit the roleplay forums and find threads marked with
joinanytime.gif
. These threads do not require bios or approval before you can post! You simply jump in at any time.

HOW DO I START MY OWN ROLEPLAY?
Simply post a thread in the Roleplay OOCs with the information about your roleplay and start recruiting players. You can even use the Roleplayer's Resume to find people to invite. Members are also allowed to start "Private" or "Join Any Time" roleplays, which do not require an OOC topic.

Make use of the OOC Template to help new players know what your roleplay is about and if you're taking new characters!

Once you have a plot ready, post your In Character thread in one of the Genre forums. We have Fantasy, Modern, Sci-Fi, and a Misc category.

WHERE DO DEAD ROLEPLAYS GO?
If a roleplay hasn't been active within it's In Character thread for 30 days, we move it to the Roleplay Vault. If you would like to restart or continue a dead roleplay, it's best to begin with new threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.