QUEUE THE SOLAR ECLIPSE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MootMoose

Original poster
YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME
[warning=hotpink]What you can expect from me is the following:

• Posts that are 150 to 400 words long and they look something like this.
  • Plotting via google documents and other google drive tools.
  • OOC chatter.
  • Sketches of our OCs.
  • Playlists for our RP, pairings, characters, world.
  • Multiple characters, multiple pairings and plenty of NPCs and expendables in addition to our main pairing.
  • Comfortable playing any gender, sexuality and an array of kinks and fetishes.

In general I expect you to be able to provide the same (well not artwork or playlists if you can't do it/don't want to) the rest of that shit, well I expect![/warning]
PAIRINGS
[question=#8675FF]Please remember in addition to the main pairing I will roleplay any number of additional pairings, NPCs and side characters.
[fieldbox="Narco Arms Dealers, #8675FF, dashed, 10"]Male (you) / Female (me)
Lieutenant (you) / Ring Leader (me)[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Tri-othluar Naval Academy, #8675FF, dashed, 10"]Male / Male
Splice / Commander

Splice Anyone who has had their genetic code spliced together with the genetic code of another species. Splicing hardcodes specific traits (physical and mental) into a person. Splicing is most commonly done to soldiers species.

The Tri-othluar Naval Academy is located on Corminia [*slide #4].[/fieldbox][/question]
ABOUT ME
[roleplay=#00DAFF]My name is Egolegume I'm a cis female, pansexual with bright pink hair that runs a Let's Play channel called Noble Ranks and drives a school bus to make money!

[/roleplay]
INTERESTED?
[warning=lightgreen]If you are interested in roleplaying with me you may contact me on skype (princess.power.dynamic) or post to this thread. When you contact me please tell me the following:

• Which setup do you want to RP (use the titles above each pairing)?
  • Which role you want to play (if applicable)?
  • Any kinks you'd like to play out or kinks you'd like to double check I'm into.
  • Ask any questions you have.
[/warning]
JAMIN OUT
[roleplay=pink]
[/roleplay]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.