Quests

What's missing is me writing the first post. I just haven't gotten down to getting it written yet. I mean to work on it tonight, but as you know, the best-laid plans and all that. If I don't work on it tonight, it probably won't be done tomorrow because I have some packing and moving to do.

I'm very sorry I'm holding this up.

Hey, no pressure. Take it when you have time for it.

*rubs his head to clear the fog. Was totally sick all day and just woke up at 10PM* Ok, quick reminder: What are these groups again?

One of them (the first group, group A, whatever) is with Vern, they will be mistaken for criminals and/or a criminal gang somehow and chased down by local law enforcement, likely ending up either captured or escaping town, or maybe hidden by someone unsavory.

The other group (group b, the second one, etc.) is not with Vern; I'll be running an NPC to handle them. They're going to some kind of wise prophet or information seller or something, to ask them quest-relevant information, which is said NPC. Probably going to weave some of their quests together somehow or other.

In the first round of posts, goes the plan, group A are introduced standing around doing stuff in various parts of town; the informant NPC will ask which of group B got there first or something like that, which will be their chance (in posting round 1) to introduce themselves and try to say that they should get their answers first, or stand around watching and thinking about what's going on if they aren't all that impatient.

...I hope that's slightly clearer than mud.

Phew, okay. It begins!!!

I'm not completely happy with the quality of that post but it ought to be enough to start things up, I hope.

I'm working on a post. Probably get it up around Thursday

Okay, so... People got caught up in exams or something? Or did it seemingly die for some other reason?

I have been waiting for others to post, too, Dedtoo My exams start in 2 weeks, so I still got time. =^.^=

I do not really want to know what to do with the situation as my character has just been introduced. If someone wants to cook up something with me, that is quite fine by me.

I started out waiting because I thought about half the people in this RP still hadn't posted, and I've waited too long. We've had 5 out of 9 accepted characters post. Who hasn't posted:

-Nightmare. Last online 3 weeks ago.
-TNT. Said he was going to post, about 2 weeks ago, then didn't. Last online 14 hours ago.
-Christine7. Last online 3 weeks ago.
-Ruikio. Might have given up on this after being asked to revise his first post and deleting it instead. That happened at least 2 weeks ago. Last online 11 minutes ago.

I'm going to make the assumption that Nightmare and Christine7 have abandoned Iwaku altogether, and unless he posts here again I guess I can assume Ruikio has given up on this particular RP, in which case the only person I really want to post before I can continue is TNT. Where are you?

I'm kinda busy for the time being, so I have to quit this one, sorry about that...

Been busy with consecutive 40+ hour weeks. Happens when you live in Indy around Memorial Day/Race Day. Also, one of our morning workers quit, and the high schoolers only recently became available.

Um I was wondering if I could join this?

Sure, I think we could use a new person as motivation for me to get my stuff together again.

I'll wait at least till Sunday for TNT and then I'll make a proper response, if he hasn't posted by then he's still in, just needs to have his character walk up (I think TNT was in the informative woman's group, right?) after that.

Name: Virres (Vir preferably) Mir
Race: Incubus

Class: Fire mage/brawler
Strong Points: Fire magic, can sprout a pair of giant bat-like wings for flight, extremely seductive to those he meets, stronger than a normal human his size.

Weak Points: His wings are easily injured when out, his flirtatious nature and unnatural allure sometimes force him into uncomfortable situations... usually involving angry husbands, he cannot go into or near areas devoted to certain deities nor can he touch artifacts of said deities, when discovered to be a demon he is generally shunned by those he meets.

Abilities/Traits: He has an intense love of all music and can even play a few instruments, he also likes to see other art-forms be it painting to martial arts.

DND-Style Alignment: Chaotic good
Personality: As per his demonic origins he tends to act extremely flirty around well.. everyone though he seems to occasionally fall into a deep melancholy for a time.

Your Quest: He is trying to find someone to "bond" with, someone who will except his demonic origins without prejudice (and without looking for personal gain)
without such a bond he will eventually fade back into the demon realm and be forced into the darkness once more.

History: Darkness.... this is how it all begins. A darkness interspersed with flashes of flame and the shrieks of the damned, It was the only world Vir knew. Nothing was before the darkness. And so he suffered time innumerable. He cowered in the depths of his despair, pain his only companion, death nothing more than a new beginning to his pain.

This is what he was rescued from.
This world of light and life and magic, his salvation.
And his savior? A young enchantress toying with powers beyond her.

And so he came to this world

Appearance: More or less

nevermind, I have time to post as long as I'm home, so I'll get my first in on the morrow.

I wonder is it to late to join?