Quests

Yeah. Just have your character walk up whenever you want.

Hey, a note!
Since this may come up soon: Feel free to make up a location in the IC, it'll be considered existing from that point forward.

Name: Seth Green
Race: Werewolf

Class/Job: Paladin

Strong Points: Seth is a Werewolf over the years he had proven him self to be in complete control over his ability. Seth is also proficient in sword play and white magic over the years. The only few white magic he can use are curing spells nothing much. He can use a sword very proficient and can execute a demon within seconds.

Weak Points: Seth has problems with most humans but not all, he is rather cocky at points and doesn't think straight when it comes to battles. Though he is proficient with a blade he can only cast a cure spell he still has troubles casting it so it doesn't always work. He never works in a team but if he has to he will but soon after leave to find the sword. Seth has alot of problems with stronger deamons and does sometimes manage to flee with the wounds he has. Seth is also quiet when it comes to most people doesn't want the to know that he is a werewolf he knows that people automaticly assume that he can't control his ability.

DNA-Style Alignment: Good Neutral
Personality: Seth has always been well mannered around people. He never gotten into a fight or if he was in a fight with humans he would only defend him self because if he did he thought that all the humans would distrust him for hurting a human at all. He is very intelligent and is always optimistic. Seth can be a little cocky at times but tries not to let it get the best of him.

Seth’s Quest: He always wanted to be the best Paladin where he live and he accomplished that at the age of 16. His most recant quest at the age of 22 and still looking for it is to find the rare weapon called “Light Bringer”. He has been traveling for three years and has had no luck but he won’t give up because he knows that it really does exist. The Light Bringer was once in his family but the story goes that his great, great, great Grandfathers’ went off to slay a monster but lost the sword and his life in the battle and was never seen after that. So Seth is still looking for it in the present day.

History: *sorry it is kind of spaced isn’t it* Seth has been a werewolf ever since he was born. At the age of two was when he mastered his ability of transforming and controlling his form. When Seth was three he witnessed a human killing his parents but was never caught by the human on the dreadful day. When Seth was five he was adopted by a Human mother and was know as Seth Green, also during his life Seth was known as the “Well mannered Werewolf”. Seth attended a scholar’s school but he didn’t want to be a scholar even though he was proficient in it. When ever Seth had the time he would go out and practice up on sword play and white magic. About five months later he made friends with a fifteen year old and he didn’t mind. Three months later his friend went into war and died two months into it. When Seth was six and the war ended he quit the scholar school and went off to a training ground for future paladins. When Seth was sixteen he became the worlds youngest Paladin in his home town. As Seth reached the age of eighteen he said goodbye to his mother and went off to find the Light Bringer. His mother died a year after that because she was worried about Seth, Seth did come back to pay his respects and went of to adventuring. At present day Seth at the age of Twenty two he has yet to find the Light Bringer.

Appearance: http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr119/SoLiDAniMe/LynerCrossedge.jpg

Alright...it's pretty good for a first(?) character sheet. Keep in mind the following is supposed to be friendly, constructive criticism..and that I'm an over-perfectionist with a tendency to nitpick a bit.

-The term "Ultima Weapon" seems simply.. a little generic and brings to mind the boss in Final Fantasy games. Would you consider giving it a different name...and slightly more specific information, such as what kind of weapon it is and why Seth would want it? You don't have to do this, but in my mind I picture some kind of sentient or highly magical weapon with a proper name or something...

-Strong and weak points are supposed to refer specifically to the character's ability. For example, just how good is he with a sword? Is he agile? Strong? Does being a werewolf act to his advantage in human form? How much can he do with 'white' magic--are we talking just healing, or some undead-turning, or banishing demons? And weak points...It is understandably a society-side weak point that he is a werewolf, some folks don't like werewolves much, and possibly a psychological issue. But it should also include something he isn't good at, or is particularly weak to or afraid of. Something like that...

-The personality section is mostly a (p)restatement of his history..what I need to know is kinda, how he acts now. I like the "well-mannered werewolf" angle, if it could be expanded and described a bit better...

-Finally...an appearance is more than a face. It would be useful to know whether he wears armor or lighter clothes, and maybe what his build is like. It doesn't have to be very specific information (goodness knows I don't know how to describe people), just give us an idea so we know what the other characters see when they're not focused on his face.

It may help understand what's supposed to be in the different sections to read some of the other sheets around on the first and second page or so. Maybe not Frost's though, he's rather extensive...

Well I edited the Character sheet I hope that it is a little better.

Okay, it's much better, I think.
I happened to notice his age is listed as 20, but in his history it says "at the age of Twenty two"...Aside from that and some grammar errors which I'm restraining myself from nitpicking on, it's good.

-Accepted, only be careful not to play him as a "Gary Stu"...

Thank you fopr catching that for me well I was in a hurry I did most of it this morning

Gary Stu??? well I just selected Seth Green because it was the name that I could think up of. Well if he does exist then I didn't know, heh things that I don't even know anout...

Eh...let me clarify:
This is what I'm talking about.

To your actual post: We at Iwaku generally like our posts in third person, past tense narrative, as if you were actually telling a story about somebody else. And I'm pretty sure you'd call money 'money', 'coins', or 'gold' if it is gold...
I'm also not sure what's going on in it...if you're supposed to be narrating what your character did prior to coming to meet the others, indicate that by ending it up that way. Otherwise, skipping time is kind of a big no-no...

Meeh...nobody seems interested that's still frequently online...
Maybe I should start over and try to bring in different people or something.

Hmm... You can try advertising shamelessly on people's profiles :)
So do you want to keep this thread, then ?

I think this one's pretty much dead...if I remake this sort of RP again it'll probably be in a fresh thread.
So, yeah. If you can move stuff to the graveyard (where, I understand, it's still possible to go back and read stuff?), please do, I think.
To save you the trouble of finding the IC, it's here.