Questions, Lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dolkvier

Original poster
Okay, the title is somewhat literal.

Can someone go through the process of describing each forum, such as character portrait studio and media shop thingy and all that world building guide doohicky and just bleggghhh I am not used to this site now ;-;

And where would I go to find some worldbuilding buddies? Just... Ask around? And what would be a good place to put my... Creations and whatnot? And how to get rid of and delete posts?..

Sight_2015_12_04_002854_281.jpg

Most of these are pretty easy. :D

Each forum already has a description that goes along with it. If you are on the computer, just hover your mouse over the name and it will give you the one sentence description of what should go there. Alternatively, enter the forum, and it will be just underneath the name. If any of those need further clarification feel free to ask. Some of the forums, like the roleplay section, have additional information tags added at the top by Diana. Those provide important information as well.

If you want to write worldbuilding content with others, that would be the Creating Worlds and Settings forum. If you want to actually make a world with someone or someones to roleplay in, go to interest checking and creation (for groups) or Seeking One on One Partners (for one other person), and offer a description of what you want to do.

To delete one of your posts, just click on the button at the bottom of your post that says "delete". :D

If you have any further questions or need clarification on something, don't hesitate to ask.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Most of these are pretty easy. :D

Each forum already has a description that goes along with it. If you are on the computer, just hover your mouse over the name and it will give you the one sentence description of what should go there. Alternatively, enter the forum, and it will be just underneath the name. If any of those need further clarification feel free to ask. Some of the forums, like the roleplay section, have additional information tags added at the top by Diana. Those provide important information as well.

If you want to write worldbuilding content with others, that would be the Creating Worlds and Settings forum. If you want to actually make a world with someone or someones to roleplay in, go to interest checking and creation (for groups) or Seeking One on One Partners (for one other person), and offer a description of what you want to do.

To delete one of your posts, just click on the button at the bottom of your post that says "delete". :D

If you have any further questions or need clarification on something, don't hesitate to ask.

Alright, I don't see any... Descriptions?... I'm on mobile. That, or I'm not as quick to see as I used to be.

Turn your phone sideways. :D It shows up then.

• Love
Haha! Glad I could be of some assistance. :D

• Love
Haha! Glad I could be of some assistance. :D

YOU HAVE BEEN MORE THAN JUST SOME ASSISTANCE. NOW, AS YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I HAVE TO SCREAM IN A CORNER IN EXCITEMENT WITH FIVE GALLONS OF CELEBRATORY ICE CREAM. RRRRGGGGGGGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Izurich
Status
Not open for further replies.