Questions for the migrationers

Wait, were we all supposed to answer the questions if we were a part of a great migration too? O___O

*SCRAMBLES TO ANSWER LATE*

1) What's so 'great' about your migration? <--- Um, I murdered my own community before it hit the 8 years old mark and then fled to Iwaku for sanctuary. O_O Many people followed me. Most of those people are still here with me.

2) Why do you point it out so often? <--- Mostly to correct people because think they Iwaku is Moonwings 2.0 just because I am an admin here. >:[ But it's not true. Iwaku had it's own history and culture long before I got here.

3) Where did y'all come from? I.e, what forum just experienced the great immigration? <--- I came from Moonwings. :D It was my roleplay community forum. It was a really great experience, but I made a lot of mistakes as it's owner and after a couple of years it caught up to me and the community became a very toxic, unfriendly place. It came to a point where my only choice was to either mass ban a LOT of people, or cut my losses and close the community. I chose closing it so I wouldn't cause a civil war between friendships. :(

4) Is this all just a conspiracy to kidnap Diana? <--- Sometimes I think Rory was an evil mastermind and somehow got rid of Gabe so he could replace him with me. O____O

5) Should I be scared? <--- No. ;__; the Moonwings migration is old old old news. Now we have new immigrants to play with!

1) What's so 'great' about your migration?
Because a lot of us came.

2) Why do you point it out so often?
It's an easy way to point each other out.

3) Where did y'all come from? I.e, what forum just experienced the great immigration?
RPGuild

4) Is this all just a conspiracy to kidnap Diana?
Naturally.

5) Should I be scared?
Yes.

Because a lot of us came.
th

Asmodeus is fucking with you.
The cookie-pelting somewhat gave that away - but still, I addressed it seriously 'cause I've seen these sorts of migrations go ugly a couple of times.
Test your mettle. Join ilium.
I wonder if the Co-GM might have any ulterior motives in encouraging me to join. :awesome: I'll definitely have a look.

My motives are overt. Tell your friends.

You just quoted my second post on this site,
You're on your second post and you haven't blindly smited me yet? I thought Great Migrationers were supposed to rush in with their preconceptions and make snap judgments about the native members. Why haven't you assumed that I need to be punished yet?

Scribz - talk to the girl. Please.

That it's just a lead up to one giant org-I mean, uh, party! :D

Why don't you?

3) Where did y'all come from? I.e, what forum just experienced the great immigration?

RPG

ಠ_ಠ

5) Should I be scared?

ಠ_ಠ

(Yeah, don't even know if I'm included in this migration thing...Kinda am...Fuck it, whatever, I know what's going on anyways. I'm hip, I'm cool, I'm down with it....But yeah, want a serious answer then refer to Rain and/or Halo's answer, pretty much explains where all these weird people came from and why)

My motives are overt. Tell your friends.
I charge extortionately and unreasonably for my promotional services.
You're on your second post and you haven't blindly smited me yet? I thought Great Migrationers were supposed to rush in with their preconceptions and make snap judgments about the native members. Why haven't you assumed that I need to be punished yet?

Don't worry, I fit true to form. I just keep my prejudices and unjustified judgements to myself, inferior swine.:goodvibes:

Scribz - talk to the girl. Please.
Is this a thing I'm suppose to do?

Is it the new fad?

Like twerking?

I dunno. You better consult the hivemind. I think as long as you do something that doesn't involve direct social interaction, you'll be fine.

What isn't so great about our Migration? Like... It's us. Don't you think we're awesome?

Now my feelings are hurt.
It's because of our numbers and that we're all from the same community and migrated here. Even still a lot more members are slowly coming and showing their faces here and thus the great migration will be pointed out rather often by them. It's not that we as individuals point it out every 5 seconds as much as it is a whole community coming in and every single individual points it out every now and then. Heck even your own is saying it so that's why it seems like we point it out so often.

We are aliens invading your Earth. Prepare to be probed.
Oh shit, it's time to represent already?

RPG!
Yes. We come to take your mods and admins.
5) Should I be scared?
Depends... Do you have a car or a large space under your bed for me to fit under?

Integration should be the goal. Not separation because you came from somewhere else.

• Love
Reactions: Jorick
All this wasted talent, wasted on RPs that are no ilium.

Careful, Windsong. You might get quoted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
Integration should be the goal. Not separation because you came from somewhere else.
But what about being individuals?

Even as a group.

We must stand out, loud and proud.

But what about being individuals?
Even as a group.
We must stand out, loud and proud.
Go ahead, be an individual. An individual is still an individual even when part of a group. Then they're part of the group though, made up of individuals coming together for the better of the group. When that group moves inside another group, doesn't it make more sense to assimilate with that group, rather than maintaining that clique mind?