Questions for the Men

The thing is, In the states it stopped for like two generations and came back after mine, so I don't think I can answer that.
But its probably a psychological thing, like how people compete over who's the smartest or strongest or best at something etc.
I think it began to die out once the "Why would I want my Yankee doodle that long?" comeback came into play.

Question: What are the rules that determine what makes a good explosion?

A fireball just looks like a fireball to me.

Reactions: Hope and Beatrix
Question for women: WHY THE HELL WONT YOJ USE THE DAMN AIR SPRAY AFTER LAYING A FREAKING BURRITO.

Not really....Only my mother does this and its terrfiying.

Reactions: Mid
Question for women: WHY THE HELL WONT YOJ USE THE DAMN AIR SPRAY AFTER LAYING A FREAKING BURRITO.

Not really....Only my mother does this and its terrfiying.

Again, back to the poo... ^^;

Okay I'm stopping because KFC. This is why I love being blaxican.

Also, @Ser K+ that monster girl thread is up. As promised. I seriously have MonMusu on the brain now.

Question: What are the rules that determine what makes a good explosion?

A fireball just looks like a fireball to me.
Good question. ..is it the noise level? The size?

Another question for guys: What's the fascination with other guys' penii and dick jokes?

Is this a thing? I can't speak for other straight males around here, but I have no such fascination.

Reactions: Hope
I can actually answer this.

Another question for guys: What's the fascination with other guys' penii and dick jokes?

Humans actually have one of the largest relative penis sizes of all apes. The reason is... Well exactly what the 'fascination' suggests. The larger the penis, the more likely our ancestors were to mate. Well that and perceived ability to defend and provide and not getting eaten. A lot of biological tendencies carry over, even to environments where they're less relevant. Similar to how a fear of spiders is rooted into people, even though they have nothing to fear from them, evolutionary psychology explains it as a once useful survival instinct.

*Does not get the fascination with boobs.*
Ignore the part where this works as a pick-up.

Reactions: Beatrix
@Kestrel

No no, I get the logic behind it. I really do. But there's just something breasts do for other people that just does. Not. Work for me.

#1: When you're looking for the mayo (or other refrigerated condiment) do you never move anything out of the way to see if it's behind something?

No. I have to get a fucking map for the shit it is in back of.

Or go get more.

And more.

It'll be a Mayo Army.

#2: Why do you insist were the prettiest first thing in the morning with our hair destroyed and possibly makeup everywhere?

Honey, I'm too busy trying to fix my bedhead and other horrid things I wake up with, and then I'll deal with my partner. Either way, it wouldn't matter to me what they looked like.

#3: Why the fascination with poop?

Poop. Heh. Heh.

#4: Are fart jokes really that funny?

What do you call a person that doesn't fart in public?

a PRIVATE TUTOR.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
This thread is for all the questions I and others have about why men do what they do. I'm sure I won't be able to think of all the ones I have, but I need answers.

#1: When you're looking for the mayo (or other refrigerated condiment) do you never move anything out of the way to see if it's behind something?

#2: Why do you insist were the prettiest first thing in the morning with our hair destroyed and possibly makeup everywhere?

1) I move things to find things in the fridge.

2) I really don't do that at all.

3) There's really no fascination, let alone even an interest.

4) Not funny.

=|

Because in a male inventorying system, there are two kinds of objects. "Food", and "stuff that makes food."

Because we're trying to be kind to you when in the back of our minds we're sincerely wondering how much we drank last night.

Why the fascination with shoes?

Are romantic comedies really that watchable?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Now you're confusing me! >. <
Cube is an sci-fi movie filmed in the 1990s. It is about a bunch of prisoners who wake up in a cubical prison made up of a bunch of cubical rooms. Each room is boody trap. They must escape. Hilarity ensues.

Good question. ..is it the noise level? The size?
Well, you know us guys. Its all about the size.

Actually, good explosions need to be well-timed, dramatic, and add to the environment (whilst blowing up other parts of the environment). Power walking in front of an explosion is always cool, but not mandatory. Sometimes, stylistic detonations (i.e., the demolitions used to take down a building, so a silent explosion at ground zero that gets a doppler effect leading to a deafening roar two seconds later) adds more flair than a straight-up B-movie detonation.

Because in a male inventorying system, there are two kinds of objects. "Food", and "stuff that makes food."

Because we're trying to be kind to you when in the back of our minds we're sincerely wondering how much we drank last night.

Why the fascination with shoes?

Are romantic comedies really that watchable?
Touché

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, and if you were looking for something profound, I'm drunk, don't drink.

This thread is for all the questions I and others have about why men do what they do. I'm sure I won't be able to think of all the ones I have, but I need answers.
#1: I move things. My sister and mother do not. They then complain that I've moved things.
#2: Hair destroyed? Nuh-uh that bed hair is sexy. Morning ladies do cute and adorable things and are irresistible. Also, if I'm your man, I will love you for who you are and will insist you're always beautiful no matter what the time is.
#3: I don't have a fascination with that.
#4: Not particularly. I could ask this and get the same range of responses from women as well I think.