Questions for the Men

I feel this is a needed response.

l64KOPj.png

Oh... yes... Bridget...
While we're talking about traps.
2159348-b785a4c30e026c31.jpg

This one has boobs.

Reverse traps are more fun, and less crushing, but if you're like that Mr. Razilin *troll face*

I'm never going to get the reasoning of calling it a reverse trap. Isn't a trap a trap all the same?

A trap is a trap is a trap.

Cube 2 was weird as hell. the others atleast made sense.
The weirdest scene was the literal century long sex scene that was about 2 minutes in real time.
*shudders* Those f'n wrinkles man...

I would think number five would be like...Are boobs that fascinating. Or like...Why you gotta be so ruuuuude.

HAHAHA. I JUST REMEMBERED CAKE FARTS BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD.

Why would you do this to me.

Boobs are pretty majestic, no matter the size, men are going to contemplate staring or not.

Another question for guys: What's the fascination with other guys' penii and dick jokes?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
*Does not get the fascination with boobs.*

*Also does not have a concept of sexy. Might be the problem.*

Anyway..

1: This is a thing? I move things around to find shit all the time. I never realized it was such a problem.

2: Generally don't see the appeal of morning bed-head either. Might be another thing you don't get if you don't have a concept of 'sexy'.

3: …Didn't realize that this was a thing either.

4: They're funny once in a blue moon. The problem is, fart jokes are usually compounded with other toilet humour, hoping to make a laugh just from gross factor. Comedy is an art. Even the crassest and crude jokes need good timing.

@Beatrix Pretty sure there'd be a lot of vaginal jokes/fascination as well if female sex wasn't such a socially taboo topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hope