Questions bout that inline styling

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Collapse

Original poster
I've been wondering what the limits are on this site when it comes to inline styling. I haven't had the time just yet to try anything too crazy, but would something like a overflow-y work here? Are there any known things that are bound NOT to work?

Any hope of getting external/internal coding up and running here? Or even other Java languages?

Thanks.

overflow-y
This does work ^.^ Not sure about the other stuff (I would say no) but you can code div boxes with CSS properties ^.^ You can find a lot of example of this in the Test Chambers down by the archive forums :3 Otherwise BBcode is the extent of Iwaku's capabilities.

EDIT: Here a thread I would recommend looking at: CODING HELL

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
div boxes with CSS properties
Hey there thanks for the speedy reply. The act of "using css properties" is inline coding, which I've come to understand is what is now allowed on the site as I've seen from others' creative works here. My question was if ALL css declarations are accessible on this site [I just found one that did not seem compatible] but thank you.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
No, unfortunately. The properties listed in the linked thread are all that are usable I think.

• Thank You
Reactions: Collapse
I found that thread is missing one property that works. Letter spacing.

Ex:
The letters are spaced out by five pixels!

• Thank You
That will come in handy thank you :o

Reactions: Celaira
  • Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.