1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Question related to Groups

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by radioactive, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Hello,

I am still a little new here, and am adjusting to all of the things which are different to me here.
    So my question is, I am trying to make a group for a private roleplay / discussion, and so forth,
    but find that I don't have the privileges to do so even when I click the new group button? I know
    for a few other areas you have to request access and what not. So I am wondering how I can get
    access to this, because I do know of a few other members who make 'groups' to go forth with their
    RPs. I did go to the groups area and click on it, and it says that I don't have the ability to do so?

Thanks for any help which can be provided,

Radioactive

2. You should already have the ability to create a group as a New Member! (Only New Registrations can't!)

So check out the Groups Main Lobby and you -should- see a "Create Group" link.

If not, I will have to fix something somewhere!

3. Oh odd, okay it is working now. Previously I guess I clicked another '+create group' at the bottom of the screen
    and it told me that I didn't have the ability to do so. Maybe I just did it in the wrong area.

Nonetheless, thank you for the help!