2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I kind of like fantasy but I really like Sci-fie. I'm really flexible though and am familiar with various genres.

Hey There​
Hey guys so I'm fighting with a code that wraps text around an image. Its the icss code or what ever its called where you float the image to the left or right. I was wondering what kind of link works best for images— like would photobucket be best or is there another site that y'all recommend. Also is there a better code to use for this?

Sorry if I'm confusing in the way I explained this, maybe someone might understand what it is I'm trying to accomplish. Any help would be wonderful. Also is there a site with more bbcodes to use?

Last edited:
This one?
This image has been floated to the right with a 2px red border and 11px width. This image has been floated to the right with a 2px red border and 11px width. This image has been floated to the right with a 2px red border and 11px width. This image has been floated to the right with a 2px red border and 11px width.
Code:
[icss="float: right; border: 2px solid red; width: 100px;"]https://data.iwakuroleplay.com/avatars/l/0/1.jpg?1464242633[/icss]  This image has been floated to the right with a 2px red border and 11px width. This image has been floated to the right with a 2px red border and 11px width. This image has been floated to the right with a 2px red border and 11px width. This image has been floated to the right with a 2px red border and 11px width.

As far as I know, there's no preferred website for image links. Photobucket works fine, but so does something taken from Google or Tumblr. You can find more BBCodes here! The divtionary is also quite helpful.

Reactions: Kitti and Paganism
Yeah thats the one I was having troubles with. I'll give it another shot though.

I'd try to avoid photobucket since they've been having problems being a good host lately. Imgur might be better!

As for the code, I'm not much help. Been not-coding too long.

Reactions: Kitti and Paganism

Yeah I just started this afternoon— I'm incredibly green at it. Its like if I was walking through a foreign country with my cowboy boots on not knowing the language or the customs. I'm after simplicity in what I'm doing with easy dev boxes and headers, ect. I should be going to bed but I'm having waaaaay too much fun with this.

Yeah thats the one I was having troubles with. I'll give it another shot though.
Oh I’m sorry! I misunderstood your question. Like Moody said, I’d try Imgur. Sometimes the link won’t work for whatever reason. Alternatively, you could try image align instead of float. There’s also the BBCode help thread.

Reactions: Kitti