5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
I can do any but I prefer Romance, Action,Fantasy,Slice of life
So its been around a year or so since I've been on here.. I loved the site but its gotten very confusing for me. I am 22 and have been on here since before i was 18 and well I'm just wondering why it says i dont have the privleges to post in either of the star connections? Just wondering what that means. Also I tried looking in FAQ but it just shows the questions and not the answers.
Am I just that bad at technology?

The site changes over time as we try to improve the site to adapt to the needs of the userbase as tech changes and we get inspiration and feedback about how to improve a feature or function. In this case, updating to new software eliminated the shiny automatic system that used to rule over the sexual content sections. This one is under the newbie questions in the FAQ, "Why can't I access the Redstar/Bluestar sections? ". If you press the teal A: in the FAQ, the answers become visible (this option is intended to make finding just the question that one is looking for and viewing the answer without making messloads and walls of text that are hard to sift through).

Simply put, it's a personal selection to allow people to opt-in to sexual content that the user selects under their account details in the profile.

Thank you.. and i tried to look in FAQ but it only showed me the questions then A ________