4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
Hi,

I have the redstar section turned off right now, in order to avoid seeing the sections and the ads. However, I saw a banner ad marked with the word "redstar" today, even though I have star content off. Does turning off the redstar section prevent you from seeing redstar banner ads? If not, is there any way I can block these banner ads?

Hi,

I have the redstar section turned off right now, in order to avoid seeing the sections and the ads. However, I saw a banner ad marked with the word "redstar" today, even though I have star content off. Does turning off the redstar section prevent you from seeing redstar banner ads? If not, is there any way I can block these banner ads?

It's supposed to work that way, but the site has been a bit buggy on this - in the help forum, you'll see another thread labled "inappropriate ads" or something along those lines -- you can always post a screen cap of any ads you see that are redstar there and the admins will try to get it fixed :)

It's supposed to work that way, but the site has been a bit buggy on this - in the help forum, you'll see another thread labled "inappropriate ads" or something along those lines -- you can always post a screen cap of any ads you see that are redstar there and the admins will try to get it fixed :)
Thank you! I just checked that forum, and the ad I've seen has already been posted, so that's good.

• Useful
Reactions: Elle Joyner
Status
Not open for further replies.