Question about profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Don

Original poster
I'm a tad bit confused about how to change the line right below my name, is that to do with the status or something else, I'm very confused

I'm a tad bit confused about how to change the line right below my name, is that to do with the status or something else, I'm very confused
The line under your username is called your user title (or "custom title" if you're typing in your own title instead of using what the site generates for you). The site does give everyone default titles depending on what usergroup you belong to and how many posts you have, but most people create custom titles.

To create/change your custom title, hover your cursor over your username on that bar at the top of the screen, then click on "personal details". One of the first few lines should contain a box that says "custom user title", where you can type in a new title for yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Don
The line under your username is called your user title (or "custom title" if you're typing in your own title instead of using what the site generates for you). The site does give everyone default titles depending on what usergroup you belong to and how many posts you have, but most people create custom titles.

To create/change your custom title, hover your cursor over your username on that bar at the top of the screen, then click on "personal details". One of the first few lines should contain a box that says "custom user title", where you can type in a new title for yourself.
Thank you for the help!

Reactions: Kagayours
Status
Not open for further replies.