Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Futanari
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Dark Comedy, Yaoi, Furry, Gothic, Robotics, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Crime, Faction, Romance, Yaoi/Yuri etc. Fandom - OC x OC, Canon Character x Canon Character, Canon Character x Crossover Canon Character
I am currently trying to change my email that I am using on Iwaku. It was recently hacked, and it isn't safe to use anymore. However, when I tried to enter my new email it informed me that it had been banned by an administrator. This email is only a few weeks old and I have never used it on this site. I'd like to know if it too has been hacked so I can switch (...again *sigh*).

I am currently trying to change my email that I am using on Iwaku. It was recently hacked, and it isn't safe to use anymore. However, when I tried to enter my new email it informed me that it had been banned by an administrator. This email is only a few weeks old and I have never used it on this site. I'd like to know if it too has been hacked so I can switch (...again *sigh*).
Is it an outlook.com email?

That email service in particular is banned because spambots use it a lot. All you have to do is switch to an email from a different provider.

Yes! That is it. Good to know I will switch to my gmail instead. Phew that's a load off my mind thank you.

^^ Glad I could help.

Is it an outlook.com email?

That email service in particular is banned because spambots use it a lot. All you have to do is switch to an email from a different provider.
oh shit, really? The e-mail I signed up with and I still use is outlook.com. I guess I made it in before they got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.