Quest For Drymera

What you just said sounds prejudice or something! >:[

Okay, time to clear up some confusion!

Q.O.: There is no such race or nation as "cockney". I don't know exactly what it refers to but it isn't a place. It's probably something British.

Asmo: ....

Please carry on, this conversation is hilarious.

I can't.

Diana will be mean to me.

Thank you for starting off my day with a fit of giggles. XD

Cockney refers to an accent (and kind of location) of working class London brits. When you see movies or TV with those english people that have really broken up accents that's cockney...

It's kind of like... Normal American Accent vs Redneck Accents... >>;

This is the Militia.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvGHIW3GQv8&feature=related"]YouTube- Cockney Star Trek Funny Sketch | Channelbee[/ame]

...Oh. I need to get myself a globe. I feel like I proved meself an outright git.

Can you be prejudice against Asmos?

No.

The Asmos were put in camps, and before that we were slaves. So you're not allowed to say anything.

Don't mock my people's pain!

It's weird, though. I don't remember hearing about an Asmocaust. (Sorry to all Jewish members if this is offensive)

You are SO prejudice or something.

*shakes head*

I said sorry! Fine! I'll go find a nice corner to sit in. A fun corner, not those stupid punishment corners with the barbed wire and seraded spikes. I hate those corners.

Pardon...if you read the previous version of my latest IC post, it was rushed and inaccurate. Ril complained in my head all through the movie I went and watched (well, partially through it at least), and supper.

The new version reflects his skills far better.

Soooooooooooo......

Are we gonna go with Option A: Assume this is a more-intelligent-than-usual Golem who can be convinced to join up.

Or Option B: Assume I am a more-powerful-than-plausible Wizard who can somehow get control over it.

?

Considering Annalilly~ I think she'd go with Slightly skewed option b: assume the group can somehow get control of it xD

There's also the option of getting rid of it and having it chase us down to the next place. XD Or we can let Bria after it to be her new pet!

And Cisk totally just blew Bria's clever disguise! D:

Well, what are you guys going to do now that option A has been pretty much proven? Still try for your modified option B?

Oh and Diana: Golems make horrible pets. Not saying no, just saying it'd be funny having this creature on a leash.

I can very easily see her trying to train it while the wizard gets all huffy. XD