Quest For Drymera

k posted.

Quiet One, i hope my post doesn't bother you. It's been awhile since i've done any battling or whatever in threads. just didn't want it to seem like i was controlling your character in any way. I don't know, you'll just have to read it and see what i mean. Personally i don't think i did but you never know sometimes lol

:O

HIJACKING?! ON MY FORUM?!!

lol no not at all. least i don't see it in my post. if you guys see it as that then i'll gladly change it around

If I see it as that then I'll gladly congratulate you and give an Admin Cookie.

Hijacking rules. :D

*fights the man Diana*

Hijacking is not good and If I catch anyone doing it, Asmo's in trouble! Especially Asmo! D:<

However the post looked fine to me. XD We'll see what Quio says?

I'm alright with it, Feedback, as long as YOU don't mind me throwing you around, too. Oh, and I don't think I'll be able to post much for maybe a week or so after today. I'll try; no promises, though.

<_< >_>

Crap...

Any more meatshields around? I need someone to distract the Monstah!

Sorry about you losing your meatshield, Asmo. But he's still conscious...if Feedback wants him to be.

My meatshield was defeated by bread...

Such delicious and tragic irony. T___T

Yeah, yeah. We all love irony.

Hey, Xindaris, can I throw you around, too? I was actually thinking about Garrock trying to eat your sword. No major damage, just a few dents and a little saliva.

Well, just don't assume any foolish mistakes. And remember that Rilikan's main advantages are speed and balance.

But the thing trying to eat his sword would be pretty funny...

And if you want to edit your post that's up to include that, please throw in this line:
"Hah! I've had worse roars and breath from a newcomer to me ship!"

...Though I dunno whether the thing understands language at all.

i haven't read the posts yet but yeah Quiet that's totally cool. i expected that anyways. i figured that's how this works, my move, your move, my move, your move, his move, her move, your move, our move :) *starts dancing* "now move, move, shake, shake, drop, what yo daddy say?" haha couldn't help it sorry.

Got the sword thing in. Not quite as funny when the sword's wielder is put through a door, though.

I didn't knock anybody out. Unless they want to be out cold, which is their decision not mine.

lol wow love the bread irony. I'll definitely go with having the wind knocked out of me. i'll wait a couple more posts before i crawl out from debris

Glad you like being beaten up so much. I can't post again until I think next Sunday, and while I'm sure everyone else will take a few days off for the holidays, I'm pretty sure you guys will all be back before me. So a few things about my character:

1.) Hijacking is okay with me. Garrock isn't any smarter than an NPC anyway.
2.) Please don't kill Garrock while I'm gone.
3.) If you want to get rid of my beast, I suggest somehow getting it into the bottom of a lake. Rock isn't very good at floating and I can have my monster walk out later.

#3~ Creepy wizard and little mage could dig a big hole and fill it with water and make a lake, but then everyone would have to work together and keep Garrock out of the way until its done :33

This is hilariously awesome. XD Damned holidays getting in the way!

I'll unleash my spell in the next post...

.... assuming I don't get stepped on....

... and assuming Gilgear doesn't lose my staff...

... and assuming Ana isn't standing in the way...

... and assuming nobody distracts me...

... and assuming Diana doesn't cockblock me...

... and assuming some terrible tragedy does not befall me...

o_o