Queerd. (OOC)

Long time no see indeed!
**Feigns an accusatory stare for TRP**

Nah, good to see you. Should be fun, eh?

AAAAH!!!!
I simply ADORE you, Oink-san, for making this roleplay.<3
I would join as the pansexual girl, since I myself can relate, however, I barely have time to keep up with roleplays and do not like disappointing others.
BUT.
I love this.
I'm so very glad you created this roleplay. ^^ And I will be lurking along with the story, enjoying it from the outside world.
Good luck, and kudos!! <3

Why thank you Ms. Holiday Yeti XD I really appreciate it. :D

Haha, I told you that I was kidding, dear.
Just giving you hell.
Should be fun! :D

SORRY GUYS! Computer troubles! I'll get the next post up ASAP

Is it still alright to join? I'm quite interested in this. :]

Girls guys and everyone inbetween,

I am SO very sorry that I have not been here in the past week. I had a pretty serious family emergency and things happened, and I'm not nessisarily comfortable talking about it, but the thing is, everything is alright now and THIS RP WILL GO ON.

PLEASE do not give up on this roleplay, because I haven't given up on it at all.

I will have another post up ASAP, weather it's a horrible post or not, it will be up within the next 24-48 hours (things are still complicated, but everything is clearing up nicely).
But untill then I give you FULL PERMISSION TO NPC EMMETT for one post.

Again, I'm very thankful that you call could join this RP and that I will be very thankful if you can keep this running.

Sorry, you guys.

Name: Lucy Kim
Appearance: blah.jpg
Birth Name: Lucas Kim
Sex assigned at Birth: Male
Title: The carefree writer
Nickname(s): Lulu
Grade: Junior
Sexuality: Transexual
Personality: Lucy has a very carefree and bubbly personality. She's quite friendly and talkative, to the point where it tends to annoy some people. Lucy can be air-headed but she's actually gets pretty good grades. She tends to keep her emotions hidden behind a smile so it can be difficult to know when she's upset.
Biography: As a child, Lucy realized she wasn't like other boys. Around second grade she began dressing as a girl and by third grade, insisted on being called Lucy. Lucy's family moved out of New York City to Eastpoint before Lucy entered middle school. Lucy Decided to keep her true gender a secret. It went fine for one year, however, in her seventh grade year, Lucy's gender was embarrassingly reviled. Lucy was pulled out of school and home schooled 8th grade year. As a freshmen, Lucy returned to school, completely open about being transexual. Her dream is to become and author; she's constantly writing stories in her notebooks and dramatically reciting Shakespeare an a whim.
People they have come out to: Pretty much everyone.
Important people they have not come out to: There aren't many people around Lucy that don't know.
The Defining Moment: Watching princess movies as a child, her mother told her one day she could be some girl's "Prince Charming" but thought she'd much rather be the beautiful Princess rescued by a handsome prince.
What others should know about them: She's obsessed with Shakespeare plays and the Harry Potter series.
A Secret: Her father has basically disowned her.
Guilty Pleasure: Smutty romance novels
Why they are in the club: She's excited to meet others who can relate to her. She's also just eager to make new friends.
Most meaningful song: Born This Way by Lady Gaga

Name: Richard McCormick
Appearance: Male-Teen-Big-Smile-cropped.png
Title: The Fresh Meat
Grade: Sophomore
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Goofy. Barely takes anything seriously. He acts like there's nothing wrong, gets along with pretty much everyone but has no one he can really call a friend. He's a fun loving guy that doesn't think about the consequences. He's also extremely caring, wanting to help others in any way he can.
Biography: Newly transferred to the area and the school, he's only attended the school for less than a week. He barely knows anyone. Before coming here, he lived in foster homes across the country. He hated staying in one place, anyway, but since he kept in trouble for unknown reasons, no one wanted him.
What others should know about them: He carries a video camera and tape recorder everywhere. The recorder is in his pocket and the video camera is always around his neck for easy access.
A Secret: He loves blueberries and strawberries.
Guilty Pleasure: Anime of varying sorts.
Why they are in the club: He just wants to make a difference and help the group out in any way he can.

Accepted. I'm on the new post Right now.

Guys? What's up? we're not dying already are we?!