Queensland Private Aca (A different take to School RP)

P

Psychosis_Of_A_Yandere_Fox

Original poster
(An idea inspired by GotW...in all honesty it might as well be an AU of it. But for the sake of people who don't know I'm explaining it and plus adding new stuff.)
Oxp71Zv7.jpg

An unusual school that sits in the middle of Tokyo, Honshu Japan. The school has several alumni that have raised to the ranks of celebrities. The school's education ranks some of the best in not just the nation but the world. The school's entire student body is comprised of only females. So what makes this school unusual? Every club in the school is related to Martial Arts, there is no Flower Arrangement club, no Art club, All clubs are Tawkwondo, Kendo, Boxing, etc... The school holds many forms of Martial Arts within.
The school is not strictly Japanese either. The school holds 5 different country representatives they are: Japan, England, USA, France, and S.Korea. The only ways to get into the school is by a very strict application or invitation and scholarship. Because of the strict entry, the school that could hold up to 1000 students only has roughly 500 students. Because of this, the school board is worried about funds of running such a large school. The school has put in the vote do a Co-Ed experiment. The school has decided they will randomly invite 10 males to the school. 2 from each nation represented in the school, so 2 Japanese, 2 American, etc. The requirements for the males are surprisingly low. All they have to have some history with Martial arts and be in the 10th or 11th grade. That's all. If all goes well the school will put another vote out to permanently make the school Co-Ed.

This is just an idea...kinda of a work in progress. But the details above should give an outline of what the idea of the RP is...recommendations welcome and all. Hope I get enough people for this

Oh my gosh I love this Webtoon! Are the original girls gonna be in it? Like Queen and DalDal etc?

I'm interested.

@Cosmic Penguin
Thanks. I just finished the series today...I am heartbroken. Not cause Jaegu chose Queen (I shipped them from the start anyways) but because the series ended.
As for the original cast, I was originally thinking no. But seeing the ending now I could work that Jaegu and Queen stayed in Japan and started their own school. This could be say... 20 years after the events of the story. So we could at the very least get those two involved. As for the others, I'd have to think of some way to get them in.
@Wyborn
Thanks for the interest.
If only I could say about 2 more people I'd feel very comfortable at keeping this RP alive. But what happens will happen.
I do got to put out a warning right now. I'm going on a hiatus soon cause I'm graduating High school this week and next week is my Grad ceremony and party. So depending on the earliest I can get started this may take a couple weeks to get everything in full headway