2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
~ BEFORE WE GO INTO FARTHER, HERE IS MY TOPICAL ROLEPLAY REQUIREMENTS ~
Seeking Older Males expedience roleplayers. I want one on one, ' Hard Core Roleplayers', action. Ones that always need their daily fix, just like I. Who loves to escape reality, by entering their own words. Or ones wishing to add to already established a worlds, known as fandoms.

Seeing as I do ' One on One ' roleplays It goes without saying, that we both will have to play multiple characters. That means am speaking people who can RP multiple Characters.

I only do long terms. I'm in this for the long run, while seeking long lasting friendships. And who knows, I know this may not be a dating site but things could/can happen down the road. You knows, right?

No one liners. A love detailed paragraphs. And if you're on roll, all the better. I absolutely love it, when my partner ends up writing a “novel” gives me more to work with. I'm not a Grammar Nazi. I merely require your writing to be readable. Clear and understandable.

(For further information on RPS listed below connect me <3)

----

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST : A DARK FUTURISTIC(SCIFI) TWIST
INFORMATION COMING SOON
But feel free to ask about the plot now, (in a PM to me) if your interest is peeked.

Last edited:
WELCOME TO THE ABBEY

The story is centered around the three monks( Legantir, Blucher, and Braulio ) from the film " Justin and the Knights of Valor" and my OC Trinket. But I am more going for their looks/personality/name, back story..I am pretty much stealing them, out of their own cannon universe for my own universe.

NOTE! You have to see the film, to know the characters personalities.

[THE MAIN PLOT CONCEPT]
Trinket is merely a girl who loves nature and all her woodland little friends. For almost all her life she has kept to herself, preferring the company of animals to humans. She is a self taught healer (mostly tends to animals) and has used all sorts of tools, tonics, and a couple of magical ingredients. And for this Trinket is deemed ' different' by the town. Leaving everyone to misread her daily actions and methods. Trinket ideas and dreams have made many arch a brow.

Then one day the town turned on her. They destroy her inventory and banished her, let a the neighboring town deal with her ' wicked and un-normal ways'

The next few years of her life went like this. Arriving in a new town, only to be shunned some time later. It seemed the rumors followed her where ever she went. A small outbreak happened in the newest of towns she has arrived in. Affecting many, as Trinket ends up being struck with the same sickness too. Given her history and rumors the townsfolk turn all blame on her. Before she had to explain herself, and try to help the few inflicted(and herself) A angry mod forms, believing if they killed her ' The Witch' the plague would be lifted.

She tries to tell them, ' I am no witch..." Coughing through her screams of fear. "..Why would I inflicted myself?!" No one listens. Quickly running through her shop/home collecting what little things she could carry, before seeking out. Being sick didn't make her all that swift, meaning she was quickly spotted. She run as hard and as fast as she could. She just wanted to loose them. Then from there she could collect what little coherent thoughts she still had left, in her feverish mind.
After what felt like hours of running she lost them. It would seem luck was finally on her side. Trinket ends up collapses upon the docks that lead to small island Abby.

...Reopening her eyes to find herself laying upon a bed, disrobed in nothing but her undergarments. Covered in nothing but the bed sheets(she was running a deadly fever, and was stoked in her own sweat. What else could do they do?)

Trinket makes out three blurs slowly coming into forces. Still delirious she starts throwing false accusations at them, dew to her sudden state of less clothing. Eventually Legantir manages to settle her down. Once she has their attention she explains her story. The three monks agree Trinket should remain within the Abby walls under their watchful eye. It isn't right to leave a poor defenseless girl alone in the world.

FAST-FORWARD!.....
Slightly recovered and free from her bedridden state, Trinket still seemed rather weak. (Probably because of her lack of moment during her bedridden state.) She still required help with the most simple things, leaving Legantir (the oldest of the monks) tend to her needs. You would think this would be harmless and his intentions pure, however... He starts doubting, to myself. She has become a habit, tending to her needs and wishes. And old habits are hard to break, as the saying goes.....Legantir is realizing he is starting to have impure thoughts for his young friend... (Realizing he has grown to close to her. She is old enough to be his daughter. Feel ashamed of himself, wanting to get rid of her as soon possible) He was also was aware she was far safer here, then out running a angry/narrow minded mod every other month. And unbeknownst to him, Trinket has the same feeling for him.

[ FURTHER NOTES! ]
AND SINCE CHARLES DANCE DOSE VOICE LEGANTIR, I WAS THINKING HIS FACE CLAIM IS CHARLES. (THOSE IMAGES I LINKED OF HIM IN ANOTHER ROLE, REMIND ME LOT OF WHAT A LIVE ACTION LEGNATIR MAY LOOK LIKE.)
TRINKET HIS 18 GOING ON 19
I WAS ALSO THINKING MAYBE LEGANTIR ISN'T ALL THAT HE SEEMS AS WELL.
AS HE TOO IS A HEALER,AND KNOWS THE FEW THINGS IN THE MAGIC ARTS AS WELL.
A RETRIED IMMORTAL SORCERER. THAT NOT EVEN HIS FOLLOW MONK BROTHERS ARE AWARE.

Last edited:
KRAMPUS: THE WINTER DEMON

INFORMATION COMING SOON!
But feel free to ask about the plot now, (in a PM to me) if your interest is peeked.

Last edited:
GAME OF THE THRONES AU : TYWIN LANNISTER X OC
INFORMATION COMING SOON

Last edited:
THE MAIDEN AND THE REAPER ANKOU
I would really love to do an RP involving the Reaper Ankou (you can find his profile below) and a mortal woman of 18, by the name of juliette. I have a certain layout/concept in my head, but they are more highlights. I want to work with the tags, Romance, Kidnapping, force married. I am not really sure of a actual plot yet. We can play by ear. Hopefully my potential partner can help fill in my holes.

I got inspired after watching R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour's Episode: Mrs. Worthington. It was about a young boy, who is an artist and his forever bullied by his big sister. That all changes when his drawing of an old woman named Mrs. Worthington, who dishes out punishments to bad kids, comes to life and becomes their own babysitter for the evening...

As said above, I was thinking my character too, is an artist and his bullied by her classmates and many (but not all of ) the town-folk. That is set in some small American Victorian village, but set in modern times (our current time/date). She lives with her step grandmother(She was dumped there by her parents, since that day, she pretty much wrote them off.) who doesn't understand her, and merely loves her as she thinks obligated too..Since her son become her stepfather. ( Her step grandmother isn't a wicked step relative, but she could better) Jewels would love to be part of the clicks in the school, to have a boyfriend, she is indeed a lonely and sad and hides behind smiles. Her only escape from reality is her romance novels, or books on folklore/legends, and her own writings and musings. And that she ends up summoning Ankou, without even realizing it. Or she ends up finding him in the town's old graveyard, by some odd happenstance.

[ FURTHER NOTES! ]
INFORMATION ON ANKOU
IN MY VERSION I PERSONALLY HIM AS ONE OF DEATH'S (THE GRIM REAPER/THE LORD OF THE DEAD) RIGHT HAND MAN. AND IS A LORD, RULING OVER HIS OWN LITTLE DOMAIN WITHIN THE REALM OF THE UNDEAD/SUPERNATURAL

HELLBOY: AU CONTINUATION
INFORMATION COMING SOON

Last edited:
TIME BANDITS: THE CONTINUATION

✦SYNOPSIS✦
Kevin has been living with his grandparents since the strange and untimely death of his parents. His doctors believe he made up a fantasy world to cope with the accident, in shock over the incident. According to them, the Bandits and his insane time-traveling adventure was an escape from reality, a way to shut himself away so as not to face what he lost.

Now in his late teens, Kevin believes the doctors, and still takes medication to deal with his trauma.

But when he gets a few visitors while working on group therapy homework, Kevin begins to question his sanity.

The Bandits are back, and planning to get rich again. The same way. Old habits die hard, after all. But the fates work in mysterious ways. They had never planned to find Kevin again, and yet they fell straight through his roof, and the now-teenage boy finds himself whisked away on another whirlwind adventure.

It seems there is another map hiding somewhere amongst the eras, claimed to be the property of one of history’s famous philosophers. And a race is on to find out who it is.

And, what they don’t know, is that they will need Kevin, and all the help that they can get, from every era. Evil has managed to recreate himself. He’s back to his wickedness, and flanked by henchmen and a new creation he dubs his “daughter”, Amaranth.
This time, it’s personal.

[ FURTHER NOTES! ]
SEEKING SOMEONE TO PLAY OLDER KEVIN AND EVIL (WE CAN SHARE THE BANDITS AND THE SUB CHARACTER WE RUN INTO THROUGH HISTORY)
AS FOR MATURE/SEX PART, I SHIP EVIL AND HIS ' DAUGHTER'
AMARANTH'S FULL PROFILE
THIS RP WILL HAVE DARK HUMOR, AS WELL AS HUMOR AND SOME SERIOUSLY FUN. FOLLOWING THE SPIRIT OF THE FILM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.