Queen of Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyrrha felt her cheeks turn red when nora winked at her as she stepped out the dressing room. As soon as nora exited pyrrha changed back into her armor. She then stepped out with the dress in her arms. "Okay I may not be as good as this as you are but I'll do my best." Pyrrha began to search the racks for the perfect dress for nora.

Nora flashed Phyrra a smile while she went looking through the clothes searching for nothing specific. It was fun to see all the bright colors and feel the many textures, sadly no fabric was as soft as Phyrra's skin. Nora stole some glances to her partner and realized, not for the first time, how beautiful Phyrra Nikos really was. The hammer girl stopped once Phyrra talked.

"I'm sure you'll do fine, Phyrra!" Nora almost squealed in excitement. "You're Phyrra! Everyone knows your name...But I know who you truly are." The shortest girl walked to her friend and took both her hands distracting her from her current task. "You're the smartest, strongest, powerful and beautiful person I've met. You're wonderful!"

Pyrrha blushed heavily at nora's words. "You're the first person to tell me that nora. When most people think of me they think of this great warrior who's on an unobtainable level to them." Pyrrha looked slightly over and saw a short light pink dress with silver detailing. She quickly let go of nora's hands to grab the dress. She held it up for nora to see. "I'd think you would look absolutely perfect in this."

Last edited:
Nora beamed and went to Phyrra's side to look at the dress. This time Nora squealed in pure excitement because she loved the dress.

"And she said she wasn't good at this!" Nora took the offered dress and Phyrra to the dressing rooms but forgot to let go of Phyrra outside and started to undress. "You're a magnificent warrior but you're as human as the rest of us. It's annoying that no one else is able to see that!"

Pyrrha was caught in a daze by friends excitement that she didn't realize she was in the dressing room until her friend began to undress. A heavy blush crossed pyrrha face as she saw her partners flawless skin. She quickly turned her face away. "Um nora you accidentally dragged me in here with you."

Nora turned on her heels to look at her friend. The Valkyrie was puzzled for a second until she realized she was half naked. Then, Nora just laughed and didn't put a lot of attention to their current situation.

"I'm almost done already! There's no much sense for you to leave now." Nora finished taking her clothes off and slipped onto the dress effortlessly. Less than ten seconds later, Nora was ready and faced Phyrra. "Now, how do I look?"

Pyrrha tried to not look at her friend but could help but take quick peeks at the valkyrie porcelain like skin. Pyrrha the fully looked at her friend when she was asked and squealed in excitement. "You look absolutely stunning." She said as she stared.

Nora smiled and pocked Phyrra's nose with a soft "boop" leaving her lips. Yes, Nora looked good but she wasn't as stunning as the armored warrior. There was magic in Phyrra and Nora wasn't able to express all those thoughts with words.

"We're ready now!" Nora exclaimed and lifted Phyrra off the ground spinning around in the small room. "All heads are going to turn our way! Thanks to you, of course. The great Phyrra Nikos is going to the dance, with me!"

Pyrrha went dizzy from the excessive spinning and once her feet returned to solid ground, it took her a little bit to regain her balance. "You know everyone's going to be talking about the valkyrie and the amazoness." That's when pyrrha stomach growled as she checked the time on her scroll. "Wow we've been here for a while it's already lunch time. What do you want for lunch?"

Nora grinned at how cute Phyrra was. After a few seconds of consideration, Nora had a place in mind. No, it wasn't about pancakes.

"Do you like Italian food? I know of a nice place not too far from here. We should get out of here and check it out!" Nora said grabbing Phyrra's dress and her own to pay for both.

"Hey I can pay for my own stuff." Pyrrha replied but it was too late nora had already paid for it. "Since you bought my dress you should let me pay for lunch and yes I love Italian food. " She dragged nora out the store and sighed, "so where is this place."

"You always spoil all of us, so I wanted to return the favor." Nora said cheerfully while the restaurant came into view. "This place is awesome. Serves delicious food and it has a great view of Vale."

Nora took Phyrra's hand while walking through the door.

"Phyrra, are you comfortable with people talking about us?"

Pyrrha took a seat and looked across at nora. "I don't care if people talk about us, I've been talked about all my life. For once, I want them to talk about something else than me being a great warrior." She stated as she hailed the waitress.

The waitress walked to take the two females order. "And what can I get the two of you today."

"I'll take a large bowl of spaghetti and what ever she wants" she pointed over to nora.

"They're missing a big part of you, Phyrra." Nora whispered in one of the most serious way she would ever do. She knew a side of the warrior that no one else did. Phyrra Nikos was exceptional not only in the battlefield but out of it. "If they don't dare to look far beyond your abilities with the shield and spear, they can't say that they know who you are. Even if they know your name and the titles upon your shoulders. Sure! You're magnificent, for being you and not just a warrior."

Nora smiled and patted Phyrra's hand gently before ordering the same that her partner.

"I'm sure we'll have a good time!"

"Thanks nora." Pyrrha gripped Nora's hand in her own as a heavy blush covering her face. This was the most serious she had seen the Valkyrie and she wanted nothing more to be with her friend. Her body moved instinctively as she she leaned forward across the table as she kissed nora on the lips. It only lasted a few seconds before pyrrha came back to her senses realing back after realizing she did.

Nora squealed in surprise but closed her eyes to enjoy the soft meeting of lips against lips. Phyrra's soft perfume invaded her senses and made her dizzy in the best possible way. She felt an electric shock running through her body but it didn't started on her vest. However, Nora felt the same energy running on her veins and for a second she wondered if this could be more effective than being hit by lightning.

Phyrra retracted from the kiss leaving Nora wanting more. Everyone knew that Nora was more than a little impulsive, riding an Ursa was the best introduction one could get, but all of them adapted to her unpredictable traits. So, without losing more than a second, she closed the distance between Phyrra and herself to kiss the taller girl with less hesitation than the last time.

Pyrrha couldn't believe what she did, but what caught her off guard when nora leaned in and kissed her. She was absolutely stunned for a moment but relaxed and closed her eyes and leaned in kissing back. Nora's lips were soft and still tasted of syrup from breakfast. In this moment of bliss, she completely forgot where she was. That was until a waitress coughed bringing pyrrha back to reality.

Nora never thought that kissing Phyrra would feel that good. It was like finding that place that Nora had been looking all her life, a home perhaps. She felt happy and calm at the same time. There was adrenaline running on her veins that made almost impossible to stay calm on her seat. She almost killed the waitress that dared to interrupt them with her eyes making the poor woman took a couple steps back. Nora grinned when she noticed the food but her attention returned to Phyrra nonetheless.

Phyrra was always beautiful but she was even more with her cheeks tinted a scarlet tone. Nora sighed, because she wanted to kiss Phyrra again and again and make the armored warrior to forget about her worries. She wanted to make her forget about the oblivious leader of team JNPR. She wanted to make her forget about people talking about her or her next battle. She wanted to put a smile on slightly swollen lips and make those green eyes shine with unbidden happiness.

"Now we can add another thing to the ones you're marvelous at, uh?" Nora asked playfully and winked at her partner.

Pyrrha looked at nora. "Hey I can't take all the credit, your a great fighter and an even better kisser." She said with a small smile gracing her face. The waitress set down there food and scurried away.

Nora felt something fluttering on her chest and for a moment she wondered if those were butterflies. It was like a huge revelation for the hammer girl. Perhaps all this time she refused to be together with Ren because someone else caught her attention, not just physically, and she waited until all those feelings grow and grow. Maybe Nora was slowly falling for the warrior seated in front of her.

"You look even more beautiful with that smile on your lips."

Status
Not open for further replies.