¡Qué Trillado! (How Cliché!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DemonioBlanco

Hello, You Sexy Things,

So, I'm yet another "nyuu perzon", clogging up server space with a trite introduction. I've been roleplaying for ten or more years (I've lost count at this point), and I've just discovered this site fairly recently. I'm using my character Cebrián to get a feel for this place. He's a socially and sexually dominant badass, which is my comfort zone for rping, but if I stick around, I'll be branching on out to other character archetypes. He's optimized for modern-day fantasy roleplays with warring factions. My Spanish and Japanese are both pretty decent, so it you're one of those weird people who likes to do things in "not-English" (I'm one of them) those languages are also options for communicating with me and roleplaying in. If you follow me around, you'll see either of those languages used anyway, because my characters will speak them. There will be English translations floating about, though. I'm an adult, so I'm looking for other adults to have fun with. :3 <--- Also, this is a cat face. I use that emoticon a lot. :3

Stay Sinful,
DemonioBlanco

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Hey there! Welcome to iwaku. The forums here don't really require you to stick to one character, and a majority of people I've met here actually make new characters for every new RP they join, but if you want to start with looking for the right place for one character, there's no harm in it. :) We don't have a lot of warring faction fantasy roleplays to my knowledge, but a few here and there. My Japanese is also rather decent, so it's cool to hear someone else is willing to try an RP in another language! I take advantage of my knowledge of the Eastern Asian languages a lot, though I've never roleplayed exclusively in a foreign language. One thing I do have to warn you about, however, is that in our policies we do not allow people to use a lot of foreign languages without the translations. A word here or there without any translation is fine, but in order to make sure no one is breaking our rules about smutting between age groups or the like, it is site policy to enforce translations for large chunks of foreign languages. As for the cat face, our benefactor, Diana, also really likes that emoticon, heehee.

If you have any questions, don't be a stranger! Staff members are here to help you and answer your questions. We also have a little newbie care package set up where newbies can ask for guides and little art pieces, though it's been a bit inactive of late.

Reactions: DemonioBlanco
Thanks for the welcomes, folks. :3 I'll keep all of this information in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.