Quarantine

A consultation will cost you a positive addition to this poll.

• Done. So how does this work? Do I AYA here, now? <== Yes

• Can I contact you privately? I don't want others to know that I believe in ghosts.

• ^Negative. I mean you can, I just won't not ignore it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

†rip

Salutations strange looking beings
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
My cognitive desktop is rather messy right now, the appearance of the contrary notwithstanding:

eqwAJpI.jpg

As Daz eloquently stated, I am the Medium. Well, let's say I'll () act on a role that was attributed to me, once, in a context hopefully obfuscated enough by now.
View attachment 959211

Last edited:
My credentials:

cred.png

PM u dumb bitch.png

Last edited:
Speaking of fundamentals, you might be familiar with anchoring on other sites, where the declaration and deployment are not two separate actions; resulting in a visible declaration-link amalgamation exactly where the teleporting reader arrives at. Not so on teamliquid.net - the declaration of the "name" (quoted to refer to its unlimited scope and content intricacy's potential) is rendered invisible! Not only is the anchor bbcode on teamliquid.net unlimited with regard to potential plain text content within its tags, one can also include links, quotes or spoilers - basically any kind of formatting.

This is unusual, since the apparent use of the feature is to just teleport the reader to a particular passage of text; why would one use additional formatting codes when all that is needed to achieve said purpose is a name, apparently the shorter the better, right? Quote the post or PM, disrupt the tags and preview the result in order to activate the additional formatting codes. As for "public" profile pages, the only people who can influence the display of a teamliquid forumite's profile page (other than that very user) are those with the privilege to do so --mods, admins, the owners-- while nobody else can quote the profile message to check it for hidden shenanigans.

With the 2018 addition to TL.net's spectrum of liquibet bookkeeping subjects, the FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association) World Cup, and the subsequent winners payout during Starcraft's 20th Anniversary Moscow LAN now behind us, Starlightsun might be wondering exactly how profitable it was for our favorite, friendly neighborhood seahorse to not only facilitate the globalized machinations involving sports giants like Michael Jordan (and the beneficiaries of his loss). No matter how smart he thinks he is, to have the luxury of preoccupying his cognition with estimating the extent of monetary compensation for the central processing, wiring and cover-up agency governing --on the down low, in semi-plain sight-- the resulting redistribution of wealth, stupidity has dulled his sense of gravity. Where's the appreciation for the receptacle? Where is the love?
Does it provide courage to flatter yourself - acting supposedly confused as to the conclusion of nothing more than a blog thread, while in fact having much glamorous perplexities to fall back to, of which the lesser forumites reading your act must surely be ignorant? Who(m?) have you bested, what strife have you victoriously overcome, what wondrous functionality does it enable for you to smirk to yourself as you slam an anticlimactic lid on this? Was it what heaven's gatekeeper was waiting for, alas welcoming you to the continuum of awesome, or what's the story here? Where do you get off your high horse?!