1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Q's Magical Fandom Search ╲ʕ·ᴥ· ╲ʔ

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Quintessence, Jan 28, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you for stopping by to take a look. Here are a list of fandom's I am currently in search of 1x1 Rp's for. I'm mostly a fan of OC's but depending on the pairing, I don't mind a bit of canon here and there.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    One Piece ❤❤❤❤❤
    Bleach ❤❤❤
    Naruto ❤❤❤❤❤
    Pokemon ❤
    Kingdom Hearts ❤❤❤
    TWEWY ❤❤❤❤❤
    Digimon❤❤❤❤❤
    Eureka 7 ❤❤❤❤
    Homestuck ❤❤❤❤
    Happy Treefriends ❤❤❤❤❤
    Until Dawn ❤❤❤❤❤
    Journey ❤❤❤❤
    The Last Of Us ❤❤❤❤❤
    The Walking Dead (Game) ❤❤❤❤❤
    Second Reproduction ❤
    The Knife Of The Traitor ❤❤❤
    Asura's Wrath ❤❤❤❤❤

2. THE LAST OF US. Oh man. You have stolen my heart. PM me if you're still looking. I have ideas for this wonderful setting and would love to hear yours. <3

3. *waves hand* And so I shall

4. One Piece, Naruto, or the Walking Dead -dies of fangirling- I would so very much be willing to do something with one of those options. I would give my uncle's right hand to share ideas~♥

5. I could go with the One piece one.

6. Hit me a pm and we can get started
    Wonderful choice~ Ho ho ho ho. Pm me and we can discus

7. I would love to set up a Digimon or KH roleplay if you're still interested.

8. *rubs hands together* Mmm yes. Very very good~. Shoot me a pm and lets get creative

• Nice execution! Nice execution! x 1
  9. Hello! I'm unsure if you're still looking for partners, but I would love to roleplay One Piece with you. :3

10. If your still looking I would love to do a Bleach or Kingdom Hearts RP ^_^

11. Course. Send me a pm and we can get started~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.