Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
The Me
- Male
- 18+
- 2-3 Paragraph average post.
- Literate, grammar a little weak, but good enough. Do not expect a poet or heavily detailed.
- Active poster during the week, less on the weekend. I can do multiple posts a day.
- No smut. It just doesn't do anything for me.
- However Romance is welcome and often a expected!

The You
- Female
- Be 18+
- Please be able to produce 2 paragraphs a post minimum. Conversely please no novels. I like to keep RPs moving.
-With the previous point in mind. Please be at least active enough to post once a day at minimum. If something comes up, I'm willing to wait, just let me know. :3

The Where
-My preference is PMs on Iwaku. (I can do this at work ;3 )
-I'm open to instant messengers
-I haven't done threads, but I can be convinced.
-E-mail is a harder sell for me.

The RP
Boy from a Small Hunter Village x City Hunter Girl
I was listening to 'Don't Stop believing' and I had this idea of a young monster hunter from a backwater village who goes to the city to find something or someone that he's always felt was missing. On the opposite end there'd be a city girl who is also a hunter. She's perhaps a bit jaded at the hard life in the city. By "hunter" I mean someone that hunts monsters, either for bounties, or for harvesting goods from them. The type of hunter can be any fantasy classes or made up ones.

Hibernation Sleeper awakens in Supernatural Post Apocalyptic Wasteland
Nuclear war removes ancient magical seals that separated the ancient mythical world and that of humanity. However the destruction forces supernatural races to live alongside humans in a devastated wasteland. Magic, technology, and wasteland mutation abound in broken landscapes of varying conditions. My character would be a "Finder" those who look for technology or places that might house technology. They happen to find your hibernation pod and awaken you to this new world.

General RP ideas
I'm open to suggestions. Generally I like fantasy, scifi, supernatural, post apocalypse. The less mundane it is, the better. I will do stuff set in modern times. But it has to have some element of 'weirdness' if that make sense.

The End or is it? :O

Last edited:
Still on the search.

Hullo! I was wondering if you're still available to do the Magic Artisan idea. It looks like fun!

Yes of course! I apologize for not responding sooner! I'll send you a message. :)

I am still looking for more people to RP with!

Reactions: calcifér.
Hello! Are you still looking for someone to rp with for the Superhero x Super villain plot?

Hello! I’m a new Iwaku RPer but have several years under my RP belt. I’m actually SUPER interested (tee..hee..) in the superhero x super villain plot! :3

hi i'm new but i'd like to roleplay with you if you're available?

I've sent most of you a message. For anyone I haven't. PM if you're still interested. I've also updated the two things I'm most interested in RPing.

Are you still looking or full up

Still currently looking! Haha. I was a bit scatter brained and forgot to say as much. Please PM me! :)

I am male but willing to play a female. I have a weird modern sci-fi you may like.