Q - Flux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. I have a feeling Seti will beat down on Jin's n00b ass at one point though.

Either that or Kano is going to swoon over Seti's chiseled muscles.

Reactions: Hana
@Cambridge Hazard : Yeah lol, talking about how they tried to make new things but it didn't plan out right or something of that effect. Since she can make baked goods the snack part is defintely going to happen lol.

@ERode :Now that's funny, someone stalking young attractive girls rofl, I guess even in the future that won't change rofl.

Heh, well, I figured Seti isn't a natural fighter, he does run for a living, but he won't take anything from anyone. He's going to be awful embarrassed like with all these girl stars around him though xD

@Rax Rosetta Then it's settled. This is gonna be a harem, and Seti's the MC. Kano is already a haremette (99% chance)

(also I just realized Seti Kleon is an anagram of Skeleton I)

@Casanova Del la Rosa That'd be a topic Jin would have plenty to talk about. Excellent choice.

Hm...

With all these cutesy famous people, I think I'll make a stalker for this RP.
This would be fun lol, Felicia would probably let a stalker do that stalking as long as they don't get *too* close. She appeals in the 'lolita' variety anyway.

@Cambridge Hazard Heh, I never really considered that, but it works well, doesn't it?

Interesting. I'll leave this here and finish it up later.

SVCgoQP.jpg

Name: Nechronica
Where are you today? Nechronica first awoken during a raid by the Policus on a gang hideout. She had no idea what was going on, or why this fire fight was happening. The only thing she had on was ragged clothing, one accident away from being torn apart, which provided no safety in this heated battle. Nechronica would have been more than glad to leave, if certain events had not transpired. As powerful as the Policus were, one officer ended up pinned down by heavy fire, separated from his group. It wasn't long before he took a rather deadly shot through the chest, which would have killed him had Nechronica didn't try to save him. She didn't know why she had to, given that they would have just been as likely to shoot her as any other. But she had to try. She pulled the wounded warrior away from the battle as he was dying, and did her best to treat his wounds. Despite her lack of knowledge, she was able to stabilize the officer long enough for his allies to retrieve him. But Nechronica wasn't free to go.

Eventually the battle was over after the gang were forced to flee, but Nechronica was arrested for possible alliance with the gang they raided. She did as they told, answering their questions to the best of her (Initially limited) ability. It was soon apparent to them that Nechronica had nothing to do with the gang, but with no records of who she was or where she came from, they were highly suspicious of her. However, her small act of heroism did serve to assist in making a future for herself; she was more or less "adopted" by the officer she saved, who himself was going to retire after that job. He helped her fit into New Babylon and vouched for her admittance into the Policus, where she slowly but surely raised herself into a fine officer. Though she still has to train at the academy, she's but given a Junior Officer badge, allowing her to participate in operations with other senior Policus Officers.
Error Power:

Radar: Nechronica can get a overview of an large area around her, at least a 100 feet diameter, or even larger if she concentrates. She can even maintain a Radar while doing strenuous action which will allow her a much greater situation awareness. Radar also allows her to detect things that normally cannot be seen, such as invisible forces or hidden threats, at least within her Radar.

Trajectory Probability: A fairly complicated power, but essentially it allows Nechronica to get a visual idea of the direction and possible reaction of objects when force is applied to them. Originally it allowed her to get an idea of where her bullets would hit, but she can also use it to figure out the direction where other objects in motions would be going towards, and account for such things like random explosions or things getting in the way (Not that she can predict when those things happen, but she can include them in the Probability). Mostly uses this ability to cheat at pool and dice, but it has other applications.

Search & Destroy: Basically this ability allows for Nechronica to magically locate for a specific object, depending on the criteria she makes for it. This ability can also apply to living beings. On it's own it simply gives Nechonica a natural instinct to follow a certain direction, however when used with Radar she can get a visual path to find the thing she's looking for. The Destroy part is figurative, but what she can do is "Mark" the target of her search, which will allow her to have a constant awareness of where that mark is at. She can have multiple marks active at a time and selectively chose which marks she wants to go after.

Spotter: Nechronica essentially gives another person their own Radar, as well as the ability to see what her Trajectory Probability as well as the target of her Search and Destroy.

Skills/Abilities:

Nechronica has a good grasp of her magical abilities and suspect that she has more powers than what she currently possesses. She has a fundamental grasp of basic magic as well, but a masterful ability to identify magic, both before it happens and afterwards. A forensic magician, sort to say.

Combat wise Nechronica is adaptable with handguns, rifles, hand-to-hand, and using rods and other similarly sized weapons to deal with all matters of threats. She's a rather sturdy woman, but knows that in a strength contest she won't be able to match up to most thugs, so she emphasis her speed and durability to out maneuver her opponents and whittle them down until she can finish them off. Additionally, she has unique training by her "adopted" father which allows her to effectively use her firearms in a melee, to make use of point-blank shots or simply using her guns as bludgeoning weapons.

Nechronica is also very acrobatic and athletic. Of course she has to be while working for the Policus, but specifically she has a very good build for chasing down criminals or reaching hard-to-get locations, where she can set up a sniping position of plant a bug of some sort.

Nechronica is also highly efficient at operating vehicles and other types of machinery, including the Policus Mechanized Mobile Armor. The only vehicles that she wouldn't know how to operate on the fly would be types of watercraft, like boats.

Lastly, Nechronica has begun learning how to play the drums. She's still a novice as far as experience goes, but she shows promise. She at least can synchronize with a rhythm, but she has a long way to go before she starts playing on her own.

Equipment/Possessions:

Nechronica has her own apartment for Policus officers. It's fairly small with only one bedroom, bathroom, and common room. She also has a Police Cruiser that she can use for patrols or for her own reasons, a gift from her father. She has a drum set that she plays with sometimes when she's relaxing at home. Her most prized possession is a Sparkle Belle Lovejoy Limited Edition Song Collection, collected when Sparkle Belle Lovejoy was just starting her career as a singer. Nechronica is a big fan.

Weapon wise, Nechronica technically can commission any weapon from the Policus Armory with the right paper work, but personally owns an Electroshock Pistol (Think a Taser but without the darts) which she can switch to Nonlethal mode (Or rather, less lethal), an anti-personal Kinetic Shockgun (Think Laser Shotgun that really could blow you across the room), and a Stun Stick she calls "Edge Breaker" because she customized her stick to be able to sunder other metal objects with ease, allowing her to break down doors, shatter blades, or crush bones through. She also carries a few crowd dispersal smoke grenades for when she needs to flush out people from buildings or clear out streets. Not only does it cause violent coughing, but direct skin contact could cause blisters and blindness. It can even go through thick clothing, and requires a specific chemical injection in order for the smoke to not affect your body. Nechronica also wears Policus Armor, though generally only the leg armor as chestplate.
Wow I have a big fan already^^ rofl nice.

Totally. Nechronica feels that she has a certain kinship with Sparkle Belle Lovejoy, like that they are more alike than they would realize. Like they were meant to be together.

By this point you guys can already start a band.

With a vocalist, keyboardist, guitarist, and drummer, oh my!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Wait...0.0 I don't know what to say to that...just going to be an interesting rp folks rofl.

This is interesting, but currently in far too many Rps at the moments.

Hey, Seti can violin too! Its band time!

Seti IS the guitarist. Oh, it's not going to be hard to switch from a violin to a guitar. It's essentially the same thing, eh? They do it in cartoons all the time, and everyone knows cartoons don't make your brain slower the more you watch it.

Hnm, they both have strings.... Close enough, since TV is always right.

With THE Sparkel Belle Lovejoy on vocals, the enigmatic Seti Kleon as our lead Violinist, Nechronica taking up the drums and beats, and the legendary and mysteriously adorable Felicia Bell behind the keyboard! Together, we are Q-FLUX!

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Hana
Can't forget to invite Elizia for a duet with Sparkle now.

On a second thought this RP is derailing pretty hard from its initial themes.

I'm going to be making a character. I just have to read the amazing behemoth that is the explanation

Can't forget to invite Elizia for a duet with Sparkle now.

On a second thought this RP is derailing pretty hard from its initial themes.
Nah, if anything this would bring us together better. We, who walk different paths, often clashing, come together to combine our powers into something that can stop even the gods themselves. And that, is the POWER OF ROCK!

That's funny xD. That would be nice, could be a way for everyone to get to know each other and then they find out about the all danger coming upon them lol. Well I'm going to bed hope to see everyone later, and start this RP.

Last edited:
Wow, this looks good. I'll be putting up my char sometime later.

Status
Not open for further replies.