Pyrrhic Space OOC (Sign-Ups Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm… well my character is the crazy melee guy so he's pretty memorable.

Reactions: Sav
Hmm… well my character is the crazy melee guy so he's pretty memorable.
So what do you think? Should they be on good terms? Bad ones? How do you think your character would get along with mine?

I think Kadan will be on at least decent terms with everyone, given that they don't offend him or insult his choice of weaponry.

I think Kadan will be on at least decent terms with anyone, given that they don't offend him or insult his choice of weaponry.
Hn, Theluji would probably try to trifle through his inventory at some point, his curiosity getting the best of him. Touching his energy swords opening his flask of brandy. Trying to swallow something that he shouldn't be swallowing.

Y'all are going to have another bounty hunter in the mix once I'm done with my cs.

Also, before I think about working on the inventory what kind of tech are we limited to weapon wise?

I think Vaaran and Luji would get along, but Vaaran would be constantly confused by Luji's physiology. He'd likely end up getting into foot races that Luji would always be faster at, but Vaaran would run farther. He'd also probably toss the most random shit at Luji for him to eat, and then be amazed he can actually eat it, unless he regurgitates it. And then he'd be grossed out but still amazed.

Vaaran and Kadan I could see practicing melee together. They might not be the best of friends, but they'd get along just well.

Laura he'd probably piss off a lot just joking around with her, but they'd usually end up smiling by the end of it.

He'd tolerate Hara at best, seeming comfortable around him but he'd never trust him all the way. His people are too manipulative. He'd probably start calling him Drow as a derogatory term, since his appearance is similar to that of Dark Elves or Drow from old Terran fictional literature.

He'd get along with Kin. Nothing really special to the relationship.

I'll add Leon and Drifter's character once they're completed.

I think Vaaran and Luji would get along, but Vaaran would be constantly confused by Luji's physiology. He'd likely end up getting into foot races that Luji would always be faster at, but Vaaran would run farther. He'd also probably toss the most random shit at Luji for him to eat, and then be amazed he can actually eat it, unless he regurgitates it. And then he'd be grossed out but still amazed.

Vaaran and Kadan I could see practicing melee together. They might not be the best of friends, but they'd get along just well.

Laura he'd probably piss off a lot just joking around with her, but they'd usually end up smiling by the end of it.

He'd tolerate Hara at best, seeming comfortable around him but he'd never trust him all the way. His people are too manipulative. He'd probably start calling him Drow as a derogatory term, since his appearance is similar to that of Dark Elves or Drow from old Terran fictional literature.

He'd get along with Kin. Nothing really special to the relationship.

I'll add Leon and Drifter's character once they're completed.
I can see Luji and Vaaran having a budding friendship, Luji trying to learn things from Vaaran. On his planet, emotions are conveyed more so through posture and action rather than expression. So at the very least he wouldn't know how to smile due to that and the shit load of teeth in his mouth. Though, he'd retract his teeth and try. He'd be curious about Vaaran's own physic and utter lack of a tail, peering into his mouth at his dull and blunt teeth. Braid his hair and put shells and beads in it while he's sleeping.~ All the while nonchalant and seemingly uncaring. Though he'd leave small carcasses for Vaaran because Vaaran has human like teeth, Dull and blunt.​

I like this friendship already. XD

Almost no one outside of the Hahnu can drink Hahnu brandy. After all, it's his "one for the ditch."

Also, I can't see Kin getting along with anybody. She would regard them all as liabilities and separate herself from them as much as possible.

Fair enough. On both fronts.

Almost no one outside of the Hahnu can drink Hahnu brandy. After all, it's his "one for the ditch."
Luji: //licks the bottle. //Gnaws on the bottle w his gums. NOM NOM NOM NOMS

I like this friendship already. XD
Luji: //staring intently at Vaaran.

Vaaran: What?! I'm not eating that. //jerks thumb at bloated rodent carcass.

Luji: //Bares gums in warning, lip curled upwards.

Vaaran: NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOoo

Luji: //staring intently at Vaaran.

Vaaran: What?! I'm not eating that. //jerks thumb at bloated rodent carcass.

Luji: //Bares gums in warning, lip curled upwards.

Vaaran: NOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOoo
*Cue Benny Hill track as Luji chases Vaaran all around the ship trying to feed him the dead rodent*

Also, I can't see Kin getting along with anybody. She would regard them all as liabilities and separate herself from them as much as possible.
Luji: //playing with the rubber ball he found in Kin's inventory, it's covered in saliva.

*Shoots the ever loving fuck out of Luji and takes the ball back, along with anything useful*

Hara was payed money. This put him with the crew. He quite likes terran sweets though. Bonding point?

Status
Not open for further replies.