P

pyrokinesis

Original poster

Well, hello there I would like to introduce myself. You can call me Pyro and I would love to create a wonderful world with you.

I am a 20 year old female and I go by she/her pronouns. I just like to clear that up, just in case. I absolutely love to create amazing plots with people
and be able to be friends with my partners. Anyways, let's get onto the rules and such!

RULES:
1. Please be 18+, I will NOT roleplay with minors. It's non negotiable.
2. Please be active somewhat. I know life gets in the way, but let me know, if you can if you're going to be gone for a long period of time.
I will try to do the same.
3. Do not ghost. This is one thing that bothers me especially; when we have a whole plot planned out and someone ditches.
Please, don't. Just let me know if you're uninterested in the roleplay so, we can figure out things accordingly.
4. Absolutely no disgusting topics such as (bestiality, incest, racism, homophobia, etc.) I will leave the chat and report you.
5. I heavily prefer F/F pairings, it's just what I'm most comfortable with, but I'm okay with adding other pairings on the side.
6. I love to portray multiple characters as once. It's something I've always loved doing and if you do too, then we will definitely get along.
7. I love slow burn romances. I of course love established relationships, but they have to build within the roleplay.
7. Please, plot with me. I can't be the only one planning the roleplay, it isn't fair and will make me lose interest. It's a team effort.
8. No gmodding or taking control of my character without asking me. It's rude.
9. Be able to write at least a 5+ paragraph or more. I need something to work with and something to grow the story.
10. Please use realistic face claims or a description.
11. Let me know of any triggers, I don't want to offend anyone.
Now, that we got the basis let's get into the pairings & fandoms
PAIRINGS:
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Demon x Human
Ghost x Ghost
Ghost x Human
Serial Killer x Detective
Addict x Addict
Addict x Sober
Metahuman x Metahuman
Villain x Hero
Best Friends
90's runaways
Enemies to lovers
Murder mystery in small town
80's Summer Camp
Broken Relationship

TV FANDOMS:
American Horror Story
Stranger Things
Euphoria
The Harley Quinn Show
The Haunting Series
The Walking Dead

VIDEO GAME FANDOMS:
Until Dawn
Resident Evil (2 & 3)
Detroit: Become Human
Cyberpunk 2077
Silent Hill
Dead By Daylight
Apex Legends

MOVIE FANDOMS:
Jennifer's Body
IT (2019)
Heathers
Carrie
Suicide Squad
Scream
The Hunger Games
The Purge
The Evil Dead

If you're interested in any of these, please comment below or pm me!