Puzzle Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded and he dug in his pocket pulling out the necklace that was once Tsunade

Sakura looked at him then walked away. She didn't know what to say, she backed away in disbelief "I think I'm going to go" she said clutching her fists.

Menma reappeared behind her and frowned, "I did not kill your boyfriend if that is what you think."

"He was only my friend!" She says walking away. "Just leave me alone Menma" she said shaking her head "I need to find Sasuke and the one who killed Naruto" she said

Menma laughed a bit and crossed his arm over his chest. "Sasuke? You mean the Uchiha?....man He really did NOT put up a good fight"

Sakura turned back to Menma " you fought Sasuke? When? Why?" She asked curiously in a rather demanding tone. It was uncomfortable how similar Menma was to Naruto yet so different.

(So is the plan for menma and Sakura to eventually hook up? )

((I supposed))

Menma waved her questions away with a flick of his hand. He found it unimportant. He smiled and his blue eyes gleamed. "He just happened to cross paths with me."

Sakura shook her head. This guy was no help at all. "Well I'm off to find him" she muttered lowly as she ran off. This was way too weird. Now she had to find Sasuke. Maybe he would have some answers.

Menma laughed and put his mask on. He then turned away and vanished.
……………………………………………………………

Sasuke was by a stream washing the blood from his arms and face. On his cheek was a cut and on his leg. His arms also had cuts along with bruises." Dame..." he put a hand over his right eye and grunted in pain. "Nah..."

Sakura clenched Naruto's headband tightly in her hand. She must solve this but first to find Sasuke. Stopping by the nearby stream she couldn't believe her luck. Sasuke was cleaning his wounds. Hell Menma want kidding that he fought Sasuke. She cautiously walked up to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.