Puzzle Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady Tsunade sat up and looked Sakura in the eyes. 'I would have never sent Naruto alone If I was not sure he could handle it." The Hokage looked over to the window and frowned. "Plus...it was not Sasuke.."

She looked at her relieved and in worry. "Then who? " She asked curiously "who killed him? " She asked worriedly

Tsunade sighed and rested her head in her hands. "I don't know....that is what we are all trying to find out." She opened a scroll that had information on Naruto's body. She looked up and sighed handing Sakura the scroll. "This is the mission he took."

She looked at the scroll and walked out silently. She was going to find who killed him and confront Sasuke. She went to get her gear from home and then instantly prepared to leave. She wasn't going to tell anyone

Lady Tsunade already knew about Sakura planning on leaving. She was not gonna stop her either. She knew why she wanted to do this and she was not gonna interfere .

Sakura had all her stuff ready and headed out to locate this person or thing that killed Naruto. She hoped her sensei wouldn't find out and follow her. It would make the situation worse. Adjusting her hair she looked back at the village before leaving.

~~~~~Mean while~~~~~

Inside of the forest was a loud explosion sound. The sounds of blades could be heard as they clashed against each other. Down below in the Forest stood the rogue ninja Sasuke Uchiha and a masked man. Sasuke gripped his arm and panted a bit as he looked up at the masked man, "Nha....Who are you?" The masked figure wore a blue cape like sweater and a fox mask. The man tilted his head to the side and laughed. "Well aren't you a fighter?"

Sakura smiled and re read the scroll. "Alright time to find you Sasuke...." she said softly as she headed out into the forest. She had many places to look the first place was the location that Naruto was found dead. Heading that way she tried to clear her thoughts. Confronting Sasuke would be hard enough.

Sasuke took a deep breath and used a smoke bomb to provide him cover and he escaped. He knew that this opponent was a lot more difficult then the rest and that he would need time to recover. The masked figure stood still and watched as he left.

Sakura travelled for many many hours until she arrived at her first destination of many this was where Naruto was found dead. She took in a deep breath as she begun to look around. There had to be some clues. She looked around the entire area.

The masked man turned at the sound of a newcomer. He hoped from tree to tree and found a pink hair girl searching around the area. He watched her and smiled to himself.

Sakura checked everywhere. She failed to find any evidence other than damage on the ground from the fight. Sensing a presence nearby she walked around cautiously. It was funny the she could barely pin point him at first.

The masked boy leaned on the branch and tilted his head to the side. He then cleared his throat and smiled darkly" looking for something?"

Sakura turned looking at the figure annoyedly " yes I am..." she muttered lowly. Was this the one that killed Naruto? . She had to be sure. "My friend died here"

He jumped down from the tree and landed in front of her. His eyes were able to be seen through the mask. They were ocean blue, just like Naruto's. He dug in his sweater and pulled out a head band. On it was the hidden leaf crest.

Her eyes went wide. It looked like Naruto's . "You killed him?' She said angrily as she moved closer. Sakura looked a bit distraught.

He dropped it in her hand. "No I did not...from what I hear me and Naruto look a lot alike." The ninja pulled off the mask and reveled his face. "Call me Menma."

Her eyes went wide "Menma..." she said unable to believe what she was seeing he looked just like Naruto.

Menma smiled and tilted his head to the side and nodded. "What? Do we look a like?" Menma smirked and moved his black hair out his face.

She looked at Menma silently then nodded " yes you do" she muttered looking at him so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.