Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
I've kind of want to set this up ever since the Clan system came back. I delayed this for a bit, and I think the previous interest check for this is dead.

Oh wait, it is dead.

So basically, the idea is to put characters from various different series into a single situation.

There's an overarching arc connecting the series of multiple roleplays.

Basically, an odd entity has tasked a few individuals(a main cast of sorts) to retrieve some legendary items or something. What should these items be based on?
1. Seven Deadly Sins
2. Five Elements (Occidental)
3. Five Elements (Oriental)
4. Other suggestions inbound? Preferably something that embodies humanity/creation and the like.

These items will be disguised as various mundane items throughout the cosmos, and with your help, we can obtain them once more.

Here are some considered places and installments:

Puzzle Pieces: Track Trekkers - Item is disguised as a trophy
A competition for who the best racer in the cosmos begins! Many people from many worlds have been invited in this large-scale race. And the prize - the trophy to signify victory! And money. A lot, a lot of money.
The catch - it's a free-for-all! So go ahead and wallop your opponent into pure shame! The only thing that matters is victory!
(No specific inspirations)

Puzzle Pieces: Dreamy Dozers - Item is within a dream
The entity had delivered a task to you - the location of the next item is within the Dreamscape, a world where all dreams are connected. The specifics - it's within the dream of someone under some sort of 'Happy Dream' experimental drug. Well, that's very good insight. Ah. Ha. Ha.
Does the boss expect us to 'know it' when we 'see it'? Probably.
(Lightly inspired by End Roll and other series, but no series knowledge required)

Puzzle Pieces: Nightly Noir - Item is disguised as a museum artifact, but which one?
The next task might involve a little stealing and thievery. After all, you don't have that much money to buy stuff, now do you?
Unfortunately, you're not the only one who wants a piece of the prize. Others are seeking the bling too. And to make matters worse, something strange happens in the museum at night, the time when you think it's most vulnerable.
(Lightly inspired by Ib, Night at the Museum & other series, but no series knowledge required)

I wonder, which should I go with first?

Status
Not open for further replies.