Put your left feet in...

S

Scathach

Original poster
Hey! Scathach here. I'm brand-freakin-new to Iwaku roleplay, so please excuse any blundering around in the dark as I try to find my way around the site. I'll figure it out eventually, I always do. I've been roleplaying on various sites and live on Horse Isle 2 for the past few years. I'm a HUGE fan of the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel book series(and a total bookworm) and I also like Hunger Games and Harry Potter. If you message me and I seem a little shy or awkward, please don't take that personally. I'm not that social in real life, and even online, I sometimes find it hard to express myself. I enjoy writing poems and stories, along with horseback riding. I've also been doing Muay Thai, or Thai Boxing for the past year and I am currently a blue belt. If you wanna talk about books, or writing, dragons, wolves, horses, martial arts or Avatar the Last Airbender, shoot me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Welcome. Instead of Scatty I'll call you Ookami.

Brand-new? Yay! That's always a pretty cool thing to hear, because it means that you get to start from the bottom with our community, instead of having super terrifying horror stories from other places.

Welcome to Iwaku - it's a pleasure to meet you.
You should poke around the site to get a feel for things and maybe find things you like.
If you're confused, Community 101 is in the toolbar at the top and a great resource. Community Hub is found in the forums and is also a fantastic source of information.

If you still have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Hey Scatty! Welcome aboard to Iwaku. Don't worry about being a little shy or awkward either. Everyone on Iwaku is quite nice and friendly, you might run into a few people that seem kind of grumpy but just ignore them! I am actually really happy with your name because there is a certain someone that decided they wanted to give me the nickname Scat in chat and I hated it. Haha. So maybe they will drop it since your name is similar! You will have to check out the book club! And if you ever feel like being social step into the chatbox!

Hey guys! thanks a ton for the warm welcomes! Book club? I'll have to check that out Super Cat. Ookami? That's a new one, but sadly, I don't know where it came from... xD