Put your hands together for the new shining light… MACIE… MELODY… “THE RISING STAR”…. LIGHTFOOT!

Macie Melody Lightfoot

Rising Star. Singing Sensation.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandon, Romance, Drama, Adventure. Future. Horror. Suspense. Action.
Ladies and Gentleman… Boys and girls… and all the viewers watching all around the city… Throughout the country… A New star has been born and has come to make a grand devue… a young talented artist fresh from the Cleveland Talent agency. From the city of Metropolis, Kansas… Ladies and gentlemen… Put your hands together for the new shining light… MACIE… MELODY… “THE RISING STAR”…. LIGHTFOOT!

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (285).jpg
Macie: Hey. I'm talking to all of you. I am hoping that i can create stories here. Make stories and meet some wonderful friends. I have brought my cousin Pidgetta and my parents. And all my friends... Please... take us. We want to be safe. We hope to have plenty of memories here.

*Blowing a kiss to all* Love to all.

Last edited:
Welcome @Macie Melody Lightfoot ! I hope you enjoy yourself around here, you super star~

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (276).jpg
Thank you. I am very thankful to be here. Perhaps here will much better. I'm Glad to be here. Really hoping to enjoy a bountiful amount of good memories here.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Madame X
I am really hoping for some good times. Better times. I got alot to tell and i want to be able to take one and all on a journey through my life. Making friends. Just being a part of something that's meaningful and worth something. Being... just... Loved.

Hello, Macy :D Welcome to Iwaku! This is the perfect place to create stories and meet people. I think you'll find it amazing :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
Hi there and welcome to Iwaku! Tons of fun people and roleplays around here, there are no doubt that you will shine together with our very sparkly community! ^^

Also, GFriend is a good group ;D

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku! Tons of fun people and roleplays around here, there are no doubt that you will shine together with our very sparkly community! ^^

Also, GFriend is a good group ;D

I am sensing that i really will love it here. And your signature picture is amazing. Even the quote. how romantic. Awwww!

• Thank You
Reactions: CrystalTears
I am sensing that i really will love it here. And your signature picture is amazing. Even the quote. how romantic. Awwww!

Thank you! Thank you <3

I'm glad you're getting good vibes! This is quite the amazing place after all :D

Thank you! Thank you <3

I'm glad you're getting good vibes! This is quite the amazing place after all :D

I am seeing that.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (85).jpg
Macie: Perhaps we could RP sometime. Got a group Rp set up... So far... no takers. But... perhaps you'd be up for it.

What an amazing entrance ó3ò ~ Welcome!

So far no success in RPing... But i can't see to give up. I can't give up. I just hope that someone will take to me soon and RP something successful with me soon. *With Hope*

Is it just me... or am i just not ever gonna be good enough for anyone?